User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2005, 04:43   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
unwanted advances from a female

A woman is throwing herself at me, i don't want her, i can't just tell her to **** off as it'll have repurcussions on the rest of the friend network. She keeps flirting with me* shes a bit of a psychopath or appears to be. What do i do? shes 32-33 yrs old im not exactly sure which, and shes the sister of a friend and noone knows this is happening. She can be a complete and utter bitch and is one of those women who once scorned will do everything to destroy you.

Ive come up with

a) do nothing, play dead and hope she moves on to another victim when bored
b) **** her and be damned at the consequences**
c) tell her to **** off and to hell with what happens***
d) discreetly**** put her down every chance i get

* ive done nothing to encourage her this is out of the blue, i may have made her laugh a few times but jesus that was all, she grabs my arm laughs at everything i say invades my personal space talks to me when i want to stay quiet. Short of having a sign '**** me now' shes done everything to make it known.

** nightmare scenarios are pregnancy (eeeek) or some sort of psycho bitch who mates with me for life

*** possible social problems, risk alienation and escalation or not? she is a bitch everyone knows she is a bitch so theres a good chance people would understand when she calls me a paedophile or something

**** not very, call her idiot and stupid etc, eventually she'll go away.

after a lifetime of being the hunter ive become hunted and im frozen in the headlights.
Unread 24 May 2005, 04:57   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: unwanted advances from a female

Try to 'inadvertently' put her off. Fart and burp a lot. Be insensitive. Be a bit sexist or racist. People who know you will know it isn't the real you, fk anyone else (except her, haha!).
Unread 24 May 2005, 05:01   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think GD's advice in this area can usually be summed up in the words "her" "the" "corpse" "and" "bury" "rape".

However in an attempt to defy tradition I'm going to go with "tell her you have syphilis".
Unread 24 May 2005, 05:54   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

fk her, then tell her you have syphillis
at least then you'd have gotten laid

and that's all that matters right?
Unread 24 May 2005, 06:25   #5
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

aids
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 07:13   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Act all manly and macho (maybe in a slightly humourous way), and show her your ego loves the attention but be sure she also knows that you're just playing with her.

She'll get tired of you pretty fast. It's what I would do.
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:01   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sleep with one of her friends
Everyone* wins

*you

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:08   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
... Be a bit sexist or racist...
Yeah the thing is if she likes Nusselt that much her rational mind will have turned itself off long ago and she'll still like Nusselt even if he acts like a complete prick; Women.

I am in a similar situation. I have isolated myself from that friendship group, I can't say I'm missing a lot anyway. She knows I'm avoiding her and will do my upmost to not talk to her or be in her company. It really hasn't helped. She's knows I'm not interested and won't make explict moves (much). But she's still there, biding her time, making subtle comments.

I suggest leaving the country. Or, go about wiping all your friends memories of all the relations they have with each other in order to start afresh. Oh, and move these people in to different physical locations so they can't make the same mistake again by becoming friends with each other. It's kind of a clean-slate philosophy.

Last edited by Weeks; 24 May 2005 at 08:31.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:08   #9
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nothing will get the message across to her quite like having another girlfriend.

Or get someone to pretend to be until the schizo ****s off.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:10   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh, Phalon wins.
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:19   #11
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Kaal Satori is an unknown quantity at this point

Apothos has the right idea. Any quips towards her and she'll be talking shit about you behind your back.

If you want to turn her off without pissing her off, be as unattractive and boring as possible. Start talking about weather reports or the latest economic reforms, and steer any conversation you have with her towards philosophical debate. If that doesn't work then you can start ignoring her, but you definitely don't want to overtly fukk with someone who's psychotic.
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:25   #12
Weeks
Banned

If she's psychotic see won't respond to the normal 'for the love of the sweet lord above just leave me alone' approach by trying to put her off.

Only another woman can fight this. It's like hiring giraffe to protect you from another giraffe. This will work unless the giraffe you don't want is nastier than your protector giraffe. In that case all hope is lost. Game over, you've had a good life, don't look back in anger.
Unread 24 May 2005, 09:56   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was going to say...
you need another woman.......

however I honestly dont see whats wrong with a bit of ego massaging. Its rare it happens so enjoy while i lasts i guess.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 10:25   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim

however I honestly dont see whats wrong with a bit of ego massaging. Its rare it happens so enjoy while i lasts i guess.
Yeah exactly, I never had problems with some woman obsessing over me (till a certain point), no matter how unactractive. I am a narcist of the highest order though.
Unread 24 May 2005, 10:42   #15
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Nothing will get the message across to her quite like having another girlfriend.
Or a boyfriend, that would work even better, I imagine.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 10:43   #16
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Just tell her you're a batty boy.

Then mince about for the rest of your life to make it look convincing
Unread 24 May 2005, 11:14   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tell her you're addicted to asterisks (as you apparently are).

That'll warn the harlot off.
Unread 24 May 2005, 11:43   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

play dead, thats what i always do
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:01   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

just ignore her, totally
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:04   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bury her and rape the corpse.
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:09   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Bury her and rape the corpse.
Leshy needs a job and a girlfriend*

*that's what it says when i put my mouse over your rep.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:35   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

take her out for a meal and ask her all about her mother.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:37   #23
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Nusselt,

This is so simple. To do what I suggest you must be totally comitted from the start. You can't back out half way (no pun intended)

Simply ride the bejaysus out of her. Go into the office the next day and make up the worst possible shit about her, warty fanny, puss ridden minge bag, so stretchy that you could have stuck your head up there without her noticing, I'm sure you can think of some and go tell the office gossip.

You have gotten your sex, and revenge for putting you in this awkward situation.

The alternative is to suffer.

tsm
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:42   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Nusselt,

This is so simple. To do what I suggest you must be totally comitted from the start. You can't back out half way (no pun intended)

Simply ride the bejaysus out of her. Go into the office the next day and make up the worst possible shit about her, warty fanny, puss ridden minge bag, so stretchy that you could have stuck your head up there without her noticing, I'm sure you can think of some and go tell the office gossip.

You have gotten your sex, and revenge for putting you in this awkward situation.

The alternative is to suffer.

tsm

You're an utter idiot, sorry don't internet threat me.
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:48   #25
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why does Toccata & Fugue's post show up as being made by me with my avatar?

And where is my post?
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:49   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why does Toccata & Fugue's post show up as being made by me with my avatar?

And where is my post?
Are you insane?
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:50   #27
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
hypocrite
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:55   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Are you insane?
one word:

Jersey.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:58   #29
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Just tell her you want her everytime you see her..
follow her closely.. 3 inches away from her face.. while staring in her eyes
and keep repeating yourself obsessively

For example
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:01   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
In this post we remember that Silversmoke once internet threatened to beat up koen in real life.

(We also criticise me for taking so many shots at silversmoke )
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:11   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ah yeah, shit, forgot about that
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:14   #32
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Press ur forehead really hard against her head when she gets close and laugh
Just bite her tongue a few times
Pinch her tits really hard
its a win win situation
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:16   #33
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Just tell her you want her everytime you see her..
follow her closely.. 3 inches away from her face.. while staring in her eyes
and keep repeating yourself obsessively

For example

You go to Lancaster University? I used to go there!

What college?
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:17   #34
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
You go to Lancaster University? I used to go there!

What college?
Nah I googled that pic, im from the Netherlands
(I bet that suprises noone)
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:17   #35
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. i like the get a gf idea better.
win win
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:32   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Nah I googled that pic, im from the Netherlands
(I bet that suprises noone)
I was extremely surprised.

And shocked.
Unread 24 May 2005, 14:56   #37
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Are you insane?
I think there's something up with the computers at this school. I'm using Firefox.

It sometimes just shows my posts as blank, or as someone else having written them.

Unread 24 May 2005, 14:59   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think there's something up with the computers at this school. I'm using Firefox.

It sometimes just shows my posts as blank, or as someone else having written them.

Do you have yourself on ignore?
Because that would be funny.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:04   #39
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

3 Simple words.

I AM GAY.

You'll be sorted
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:07   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: unwanted advances from a female

I don't think I've ever had a woman come onto me who wasn't drunk.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:18   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Believe it or not I have spent a lot of my life being pursued by people of various genders and ages.

Here's how I cope.

I have a 'stock phrase' and good friends.

You teach your friends to respond when they hear your stock phrase.

Mine is "that's very kind of you to say"

For Instance:

Slightly tipsy heavily maked 50 year old woman is running her hand through my hair and telling me what a beautiful singing voice i have. "that's very kind of you to say"
My bestfriend who is some 4m away chatting to young attractive women instantly turns around and says to me "you really have to meet 'so and so'"

problem averted.

find a friend you trust who will be around at the same time as this woman.

train them well.
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:24   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You sound frustrated.
Unread 24 May 2005, 18:54   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't think I've ever had a woman come onto me who wasn't drunk.
The opposites to this statement make my brain want to go blind.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 19:00   #44
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Obvious solution is to just drop the "I really only live for blowjobs and anal sex" in a conversation at some point.

for the win/win

tbh, the soutions i've used:
1. Move away
2. Use her to massage your ego until she moves away (works best when you know she's moving in a week or two)
3. Give her your phone number then never answer your phone again (this works better in the age of caller ID than it did back in the day)
4. Start a relationship with her
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 19:30   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If she is REALLY annoying I suggest you tell her a that your ghey (but dont tell anyone etc).

I got the same problem, with a woman who's like 30, but I just try to not meet her that often.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 21:44   #46
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Nantoz is a lesbian caught in a man's body.

For **** sake, how many times must he link his picture before you understand he's male?
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:02   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

do what all real men do in a situation like this.

hide.
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:04   #48
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ive decided not to heed anyones advice ('cept may be idler and t&f). Im not confronting this woman, shes my idea of absolute hell. Shes basically the typical ultra domineering wanna-stay-young-forever psychopathic bottle blonde type. If i touch her in anyway i will never escape. Her brother lives down the road from me, if he ever moves ill tell her to go **** herself until then ican't as i sometimes need his services (his car MM not his penis before you ask). Im not the type to act like a complete bastard towards a person and like weeks says it won't have any effect. Im semi isoloating myself from that entire situation, i can pretty much ignore her if i don't go out with certain people, which is what im going to do.

Id always wondered what it'd be like to have someone throw themselves at you, and its not very ****ing nice. When people grab your arm slip theirs between yours and hold on with a vice like grip, or come right up to your face and start laughing at anything you say or stare at you in a mental way you want to run and hide. She wants to suck at my fountain of youth
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:36   #49
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Guess you should make a thread named "wanted attention from males"
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:44   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

So Nussult, in this group of people, isnt there someone you could talk to about the problem? Someone you knows want tell anyone etc?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote