User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:48   #1
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
[Approved] Planet leaving alliance

Would it be a good feature if HCs are informed on their overview, or in the alliance page, or by ingame mail to the HC planets, when a member leaves by himself? Of course this wud make it impossible to sneak out without being noticed too soon.

I don't say im for it, i'm asking others opinions about it.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 18:00   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: PLanet leaving alliance

Ingame Mail would be best, and yes, it should probably be sent somewhere.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 18:03   #3
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

That wud be handy..
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 19:09   #4
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Kal alllready promised me to include a members' history page in the ingame alliance. He didn't specify what details would be in it, but what I suggested did among ohter things include this - also promotion, joins and demotions.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 21:30   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Would it be a good feature if HCs are informed on their overview, or in the alliance page, or by ingame mail to the HC planets, when a member leaves by himself? Of course this wud make it impossible to sneak out without being noticed too soon.

I don't say im for it, i'm asking others opinions about it.
not only is this on the list of things to do one day its also on the list of things to try to do for round 13, though its not that high on the priority list right now

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 21:44   #6
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

A whole page of membership history could be something to do in the future, but I would imagine coding a mail'd message (to the Alliance mail box) upon exit of a member from the alliance would be an easy (and very friendly) feature to add, (similar to the message you get from joining PA from "Planetarion HQ").

That is, of course, assuming that coding the membership history page would take too much time to make it practical for round 13. People can wait for promotions/demotions ect. on the member history page, and I'm sure many alliances/HCs would be happy if a simple in-game mail was sent to the alliance mailbox on leaving the alliance, for the time being.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 00:11   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

done in round 13 - approved etc

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread