User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:08   #101
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Post the comments people have made on your reputation

I don't.

Spell it out bitch.

I've probably already neg-reped them anyway.

Kura?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kurashima again.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:12   #102
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think we all know who uses the word mong, has a 2001 registration date, a big post-count and is a gd moderator

no

i dont know whats their problem, its not like im going to affect their reputation by more than like 1 point...
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:12   #103
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Power in numbers!
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:27   #104
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i didn't even know people can give comments on posts, so never read it nor gave comments on other people. keep me far away from this nonsense please.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:29   #105
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i didn't even know people can give comments on posts, so never read it nor gave comments on other people. keep me far away from this nonsense please.
Was that a request for pos-rep?
If so, voila.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:41   #106
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Post the comments people have made on your reputation

Well, I was given a negative for no reason, and I always make a point of going out to my way to target such people. I don't really care if a negative is given and some justification is given. Not giving any reason is just the sign of jumbo faggotry though.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:47   #107
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Also, I base them on a poster's benchmark. If someone is particularly average, then makes an exceptional post, THEN they get my points. If they're consistently shit, and make an average post, they get my points. If they're consistently good, and make an average-good post (like you/yours), they don't get any. Sorry.
So do I get positive rep for simply posting something?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:50   #108
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I don't.

Spell it out bitch.

I've probably already neg-reped them anyway.

Kura?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kurashima again.
Its nice to know Weeks has a hard on for neg repping me.

(but my reg date is Aug 2000)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 02:11   #109
Weeks
Banned

that's ok kura!
I think i've already given Manson neg rep though (I always say why i'm neg repping anyway).
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 02:30   #110
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Well, I was given a negative for no reason, and I always make a point of going out to my way to target such people. I don't really care if a negative is given and some justification is given. Not giving any reason is just the sign of jumbo faggotry though.
ditto, also this

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 02:38   #111
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

- So, these Iraqi electio... 30 Jan 2005 20:29 Dude, you're a ****ing retard
n Internet Explorer, Fire... 30 Jan 2005 14:51 If you cant beat em, join em
- Internet Explorer, Fire... 30 Jan 2005 05:12 This thread was an affront to God.
- What does the Perfect.... 29 Jan 2005 17:42
- Internet Explorer, Fire... 29 Jan 2005 17:41 redundant 'poll'

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 07:24   #112
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

- negative rep - Do you have a gay in th... 31 Jan 2005 05:52 how's this for homophobia?!

this is my first negative rep by biggotry.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 07:51   #113
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
So do I get positive rep for simply posting something?
hello mate been a while..
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 14:13   #114
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Do you have a gay in th... 28 Jan 2005 23:00 racism --
Do you have a gay in th... 28 Jan 2005 19:51 either trolling or you're just a tosser. Either way stop it

eeeeek!!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 15:20   #115
Weeks
Banned

The shit thread are was me!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:47   #116
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

-ve Post the comments peopl... 31 Jan 2005 01:33 Stupid name

liking the avatar flavius

im bored by the trying to get good rep.. plz plz plz neg rep me all you with l33t post counts, im aiming to see how many red dots i can get

dont make me post shit or insult mm

Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 31 Jan 2005 at 17:58.
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:17   #117
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
-ve Post the comments peopl... 31 Jan 2005 01:33 Stupid name

liking the avatar flavius

im bored by the trying to get good rep.. plz plz plz neg rep me all you with l33t post counts, im aiming to see how many red dots i can get

dont make me post shit or insult mm
Dude, just be like me and you will be neg repped in no time!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:23   #118
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Dude, just be like me and you will be neg repped in no time!
He's not that desperate.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:04   #119
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Thread Date Comment
Bunac 25 Jan 2005 16:08 shut up

He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:02   #120
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sometimes neg rep without comment, if I can't be bothered.

Sorry guys.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:08   #121
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's naughty.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:24   #122
Cannon_Fodder

rofl @ gd... i ask for everyone to neg me and i get this:

+hehehe. I like pos-repping people. Weeks <3
+cancelling neg-rep - so stop asking
+ha ha ha! you want red but you're going to get green!

my plan worked!!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:03   #123
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
my plan worked!!
You've ruined it now

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:18   #124
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

- stupid nutter.

I guess it's true. But the person who did it did not have enough green dots or whatever to have a impact. Dodged it this time!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:23   #125
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6 points total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
- Do you have a gay in th... 30 Jan 2005 13:33 winner
+ Gr8 Speedgame! 30 Jan 2005 02:32 what goes around, comes around ;-)
?(neutral) An apology 20 Jan 2005 14:41

I really don't get why I got neg-repped for 'winning' on Gayle's question, but that -1 point frankly means they can shove it up their arse...
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 22:59   #126
Cannon_Fodder

this thread:
- twat
- Your reverse reverse psychology works too. ( Please tell me who you are, you're too damn intelligent!)
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 03:14   #127
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
down with this sort of thing
I got "extremely negative" rep on this post and lost over 100 points.

comment : ! only leshy is allowed 9 blobs !

Obviously, being wonderful this was my first time and I have to say I didn't like it. Not the -rep part of it, that's fair as the reason behind it was amusing, funny 'cos it's true and all that, but the anonymity, the fact that someone can and would kill one of my precious blobs from the shadows... that hurt me, I'm crippled emotionally, that blob was just a baby, I hadn't given it a name yet and now it's gone... I don't know how I'm going to break the news to it's siblings

Being a sad bastard, I have of course made investigations into those who were online at the time of the offence and have the requisite postcount to commit such a crime. Prime Suspect Marilyn Manson has had his internet passport confiscated and may not leave the board.

However, as Leshy himself would say, "whoever it was, I forgive you!" (except in Dutch I imagine it would be more like "hurdle flooble gurden flurgen" ). I've resisted the temptation to make a retaliatory strike and am about to press the reply button with an air of righteous smugness...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 03:36   #128
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1-X again.

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 04:00   #129
furball

New one:

+ Post the comments peopl... 1 Feb 2005 02:42 sooty

Sooty says thank you
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:24   #130
Marilyn Manson
Gone

My mission in life now is to keep sniborp on a single grey blob.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:31   #131
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
My mission in life now is to keep sniborp on a single grey blob.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:35   #132
Cannon_Fodder

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marilyn Manson again.

I plead with the good members of GD to rise against MM and neg rep me
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:40   #133
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Any unwarranted attack on my reputation will be met with an overwhelming response.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:49   #134
Cannon_Fodder

haha im not on a grey blop :P
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:01   #135
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You are now
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:23   #136
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it'd be nice is people took rep a tad more serious. i mean it's not the most important thing on the in ternet.. but come on.. enough wtih the rep wars and rep whoring ta.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:36   #137
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

- Rep abuse 1 Feb 2005 06:34
+ Rep abuse 1 Feb 2005 01:39 I approve of ye.
+ Rep abuse 31 Jan 2005 23:25 for 'going public'.
+ Rep abuse 31 Jan 2005 23:20 approves
- Rep abuse 31 Jan 2005 23:17 I don't understadn

A controversial post! :/
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:47   #138
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

+ Do you have a gay in th... 1 Feb 2005 07:14 ace, yahwe
+ Qazok's Guide to Women ... 1 Feb 2005 03:44 Funny! Snurx
- Do you have a gay in th... 1 Feb 2005 03:29 i could, but then i could -rep you for being such a mean person -demi
- Qazok's Guide to Women ... 31 Jan 2005 23:51 ew! mental imagary
? Qazok's Guide to Women ... 31 Jan 2005 22:56
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:18   #139
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my last 2 -vie rep's have been with no comments, because people who give rep without comments are cock-guzzling jail bitches
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 20:37   #140
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I just thought I'd shar... 31 Jan 2005 10:24 For having a good taste in women! - SS
Post the comments peopl... 27 Jan 2005 18:11 ur <3 is my <3 and my <3 is ur <3 - nusselt

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 21:01   #141
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Any unwarranted attack on my reputation will be met with an overwhelming response.
It's incredible that some people took this seriously, particularly in light of what I posted earlier.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 00:11   #142
Cannon_Fodder

i never take anything of yours seriously

- Post the comments peopl... 1 Feb 2005 17:54 You'd have gotten away with it if it werent for those pesky kids - Ninja
+ Post the comments peopl... 1 Feb 2005 17:35 grey is unique
- Post the comments peopl... 1 Feb 2005 17:22 grow up :\ -Aryn
- Post the comments peopl... 1 Feb 2005 17:01 I call your reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology bluff and neg rep you
- Post the comments peopl... 1 Feb 2005 16:50 you deserve it - lupin

keep the negs coming!
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 00:17   #143
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Serious Complaint 1 Feb 2005 20:53 You touch black men's willies - Ste

heh, i pos repped you for this for making me laugh

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 00:49   #144
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that would be funny if I actually did rep you that
Can a mod find out who's been pretending to be me? (it's ok if it's Stew)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:52   #145
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Idimmu.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 02:39   #146
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got this negative one....

1 Feb 2005 20:54 dont mock me - Crash tester

BUT CrashTester's profile shows
Last Activity:

1 Feb 2005 18:04 Offline

so clearly I had a visit from idimmu too especially as it was the same time and thread as Ste's. (and to think I've given + to idimmu and - to crashtester today too sorry CT)
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 02:41   #147
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You can't trust anybody these days.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 02:54   #148
1-X
overtired

as a punishment, how about giving him this as an avatar?

(it's mr.mischief, a damn good book btw)
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 02:57   #149
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can't give people avatars, as that is beyond my meagre powers. if I could, then Crashtester would already have a Graham Norton avatar.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 03:00   #150
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Gr8 Speedgame! 25 Jan 2005 20:48 You rock.
Gr8 Speedgame! 24 Jan 2005 18:47 hey, furball here. want to give me reputation too?
Hello from the gutter 24 Jan 2005 14:12 Yes. Oh, yes.

For the record, me and furball wrote good posts ;-) So no unfair rep trading.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote