User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:02   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Official Angels Announcment

I would like to take the last moment to thanks the community who gave us a very interesting and hard round.
We didnt plan to play as an alliance, and went mid round on our own without any tools (just our browser, a notepad as a temporary arbiter and sms storage list and a temp channel regged in the day that FAnG has a private channel for temp use)
At the start we played for the fun and found out that all our CORE followed us and came back to full activity just to see Angel prosper, we quickly found out that fun and ranks/roids go well, and our Very high determination and dedication from the part of our member gave us the possibility to end with 2nd Average in score and roids, while we had incoming from every single alliance and never maintained an official NAP with any of the alliance, just some gentlemen Pact with some of the side we fought alongside, and that changed accordingly to who was #1 in alliance ranking.

I would like to thanks 1up which proved that dedication and wise leadership gave them a lead on all the universe and gave them a well earned Win with a small and loyal Core.

I would like to thanks PATeam for giving us such a great game.
Thanks for MISTU for hosting us at the begining of the round.

And i would like to thanks personally each member of our Battlegroup (WE dont have much so i will take the time to thanks one by one because to be honest we owe our rankings mostly to them and not to anyone else)

Irvine, kjeldoran, behemoth, saiyan, callan, mindeblow, villeh - our Senate

Grave, Carnivor, Steen, LT^ , daku, Ultramar, Lewis, Neji , [Unknown], Colt, Sprite, Tronick, Geezer77, Zepelin, Alki, icewind, Cm, Rednox , Creature, Tatu, IsNoGoOd, Nadval, chapel, elijah, Goku, gio2k , migi, Phantom , Cata, Artanys, Xainted, foxman,benneton, deceiver, Recluse, Superfly.

From theses 35 played ingame with us.
And theses people i thanks personally, you guys rocks, thanks for the round.

We shall see what Round13 will bring us.

The Angels Senate.

Last edited by alch; 23 Dec 2004 at 18:56.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:49   #2
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future
Re: Official Angels Announcment

3rd on average score [3LN] has 10mil and is therefore first
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:22   #3
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Well played. Hope you guys are back for next round.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:53   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Nadval is somewhat special since he were mentioned twice or does he have 2 planets? hehe.. lo nads

note: alch edited his post so mine makes no sense anymore

Last edited by Nadar; 23 Dec 2004 at 18:59.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:27   #5
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

I was fun playing with you. If you need scans in the middle of the night, you know where to find me
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:16   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

kicked SiN down to 11th and picked up T10 on last tick pretty cool!! PROPS to you guys! gl next round!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:48   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

As alch so nicely posted, I'd also like to thank each and every Angel for showing loyalty, determination and activity which I've rarely seen in a group of players.
Obviously alch couldn't thank himself so let me do the honours as he is part of our senate aswell and is a true Angel aswell.

Well played 1up, great round. LCH, thx for hosting me early this round. You're a great bunch of pple (eventhough I left you lot).

We'll see what round 13 brings us, we still haven't decided what we'll do, so untill then ...

have a nice Xmas and Newyear ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:50   #8
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

o_O GOOOOOOO Angels etc

well played to everyone, including even you Shev/Golden
pity i went inactive and missed end, but nm
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 22:39   #9
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

I'd like to also thank Alch, Irv, and all those peeps who once more took me in when I needed a new home. Always amazing what can happen in the second half of a round.

P.S.

Alch was right (there I said it) I'm home now. Angel till I die

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 00:24   #10
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Silversmoke, your still a shitty poster

Angels: u know i wouldent play anywhere else then with u guys, the only reason why my noobish planet have played the last rounds love all you guys, and Irvy, your still my bitch!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 01:13   #11
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

It was a pleasure playing with you bunch, unfortunately things don't always work out as well as everyone hopes.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 02:05   #12
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

good game Angels, wasn't easy to get any roids from you, dont thnik I got any at all tbh
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ðragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:31   #13
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

are there 2 guys called artanys or was he a cheater or something or a spy? cuz as far as i know artanys was a 1up guy.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:35   #14
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

as his nick was mentioned with cata's in front, I bet its the same guy as they're IRL mates, only cheater here would be you cypher
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ðragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:50   #15
Neji

hehe.. Stals m8... the reason you didnt get any roids from us isnt that we rock... you are just that n00b

Marry X-mas Everyone, Happy Hanuka
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:02   #16
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stals
as his nick was mentioned with cata's in front, I bet its the same guy as they're IRL mates, only cheater here would be you cypher
funny plug about cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:07   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Artanys is 1up, but in Angels core bg, what alch said was "35 FROM the core" not the listed members == all angels ingame.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:42   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Artanys is 1up, but in Angels core bg, what alch said was "35 FROM the core" not the listed members == all angels ingame.
exactly. Superfly for example was lch and remained lch this round while he was Angels core aswell.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 15:18   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

sorry misread it then and it was only asking a question... and stals grow up..
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 15:35   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Lo Angels, good round, after being top10 whilst we were in mistu and bein bummed to hell and back, i gave up the need to attack and jus started to defend, but as we became a single core and i realised our activity, i decicded to start playing again but not too seriously, was able to help out alot of people and defend against many people who thought we were easy rocks;D

p.s. that got me incs everyday for the rest of the round even though i did have less than 800 roids, but ended on 2k

Cheers Angels, love you guys :')

Alki
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 15:49   #21
grave

grave is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllssssssss

grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:54   #22
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Official Angels Announcment

Would like to thank Angels for taking me, and keeping me playing active untill the end of round.

Also like to thank 1up and Co for giving me reason to get no sleep, was a good Round

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:07   #23
[Unknown]
Angels

[Unknown] is an unknown quantity at this point

Stupid Irvine! Calling me in the middle of the night for ph0ne sex0r! ooooh and deffence as well ^_^

Good round for me, glad it was with the mighty Angels. Same for me as Alki said. I stopped attacking and became a Deff0r wh0re as my gal became inactive n00bs and gave up. Hmmmm not sure what happens to me next round. Quit or Continue.....who knows till then Angels for life!
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:28   #24
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

I would like to thank the leadership of Angels/FAnG for a great round. If it wasnt for your foresight to go it alone and then your didication to make it work, the round would not have been anywhere near so much fun. Shame I cant keep with you this round but one day I am sure I will return, even if it is only because I am missing waking up to see that i have 4 texts and missed 3 calls. One day I will actually wake up to answer them.....

Been fun and top 10 was unexpected and so great

Cm
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote