User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 17:46   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Contender for #1 galaxy

Quote:
Rank--Coord--Name--Size--Score
1 xx:x [Name Edited] 45502 102.336.717
2 xx:x [Name Edited] 53849 100.624.777
Quote:
1 xx:x [Name Edited] 45502 102.336.717

xx:xx:xx Resources 445mil | Res center: 55
xx:xx:xx Resources 2.5mil | Res center: 46
xx:xx:xx Resources 105mil | Res center: 45
xx:xx:xx Resources 299mil | Res center: 32
xx:xx:xx Resources 160mil | Res center: 31
xx:xx:xx Resources 6mil | Res center: 3
xx:xx:xx Resources 25mil | Res center: 51
xx:xx:xx Resources 500k | Res center: 3
xx:xx:xx Resources 30mil | Res center: 3
xx:xx:xx Resources 45mil | Res center: 39
Total Resources: 1118mil
Total Experience : 309k
Total Value: 84mil
Total Res Center : 308
Quote:
2 xx:x [Name Edited] 53849 100.624.777

xx:xx:xx Resources 33mil | Res center: 7
xx:xx:xx Resources 135mil | Res center: 35
xx:xx:xx Resources 22mil | Res center: 60
xx:xx:xx Resources 2mil | Res center: 51
xx:xx:xx Resources 13mil | Res center: 1
xx:xx:xx Resources 500k | Res center: 15
xx:xx:xx Resources 10mil | Res center: 0
xx:xx:xx Resources 4mil | Res center: 5
xx:xx:xx Resources 12mil | Res center: 36
xx:xx:xx Resources 570mil | Res center: 53

Total Resource: 801.5mil
Total Experience: 367k
Total Value: 79mil
Total Res Center : 263

Quote:
Tick Left (10 days approximately) : 24 * 10 = 240 ticks
#1 Galaxy 45502 * 250 = 11.3mil / tick
#2 Galaxy 53849 * 250 = 13.5mil / tick

Resources per Galaxy after 240 ticks =
#1 Galaxy 11.3 * 240 = 2712mil
#2 Galaxy 13.5 * 240 = 3240mil

Resources per Galaxy in total After 240 ticks =
#1 Galaxy 2712 + 1118 = 3830mil
#2 Galaxy 801.5 + 3240 = 4041.5mil

This Interest in the 2 galaxies Started an hour ago, when i tried to determinate, what galaxy would be the REAL contender to be top1.
Scanning The top Planets, i found out they had plenty of Resources accumulated, and it might be possible that #2 galaxy allready hold the #1 position but would keep theses resources unspent to be able to hit smaller targets or avoid fleetcatches loss in any case.

So i started to Scans, sumed the numbers and then found out that the formulae was far more complexe (involving both Value and XP in the score) So i tried to Calculate the Total XP for each galaxy (that alone would show you few interesting fact about the different state of theses galaxy)
Then i started to calculate the Number of Resource Center per galaxy aswell, giving a count per planet (Res center act per planet and not per galaxy).
I took the top2 planets in roids in each galaxy and found out that The #2 galaxy had more res center in theses 2 planets than in the #1 galaxy.

I found out that #1 galaxy had more res stacked but #2 galaxy had more roids and by the end of the round, if the ratio of the roid between the 2 galaxy wont change drastically, #2 galaxy would have more resource stacked.

Take in mind, that the Calculation are almost impossible, as i need to take in mind, what Engineer setting each planet should have, make a Detailed count per planet/roid and their res center, and then nothing would be sure, as XP and roid loss or gain could change the figure in a single night.

So i gave up in trying to calculate which galaxy would be #1, but decided to post the figure, help yourself, go to www.pilkara.com if you want more detailed figures about the planets in theses galaxy.
All of us know theses galaxy, we all know what alliances are in theses galaxy, and the planetary NAP bullshit surrounding all this, so i would end this thread by betting 1 Credit that #2 galaxy will end #1 at end of round, seeing their XP is higher and their roid gain is faster than #1 (show they are still figthing and biting)

Theses are just figures, some of us might know them, but im sure some other dont.

Enjoy, and discuss...

Last edited by wakey; 13 Dec 2004 at 17:53.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 17:57   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: Contender for #1 galaxy

Strange... I did some of the same work yesterday :P

You are far more thorough, though, I only checked for saved up resources, and then the % of security centres on each planet (30% security centres + 1st prio security = immune to covop).

Personally, I hope for the current #1 to stay there - but time will show, I guess.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:00   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure there are lots people could tell you about the current #1 gal
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:17   #4
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm, I'm bored too =\
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 21:20   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Pointless stats, as always, fascinate me, I find it interesting to see how it's spreading out. I for one hope the #2 gal wins it, but I gotta say...

Fish will win.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 21:56   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Don't I always?
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 22:22   #7
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Ups here comes the Cov Opers...
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 22:29   #8
drummer
back

drummer is an unknown quantity at this point

cov-ops on #2 galaxy succeed tho.

Hi DREAMY
r3: 201:13 [DoK]
r4: 142:8 [Templar|t8P]
r5: 23:10 [Xanadu]
r6: 16:1 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r7: 13:19 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r8: 29:6 [Xanadu|OuZo]
wc1: 1:4 [OuZo]
wc2: 2:5 [Titans|LDK]

r12: [Vengeance]
drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 00:02   #9
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Alch, forgive my forwardness, but you really should be one of the main reporters to the pa universe, giving detained and most importantly unbiased opinons on the universe.
I for one would read it...would anyone else?
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:09   #10
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

heh thanks zeus, but im sure not many will share you views.
I just find myself fascinated about Statistics, find myself calculating all day, all kind of calculation about PA, someone in my university who was looking at me while i was with pilkara site, though i was looking at economic statistic of some kind, and didnt understand why i was writing down so many numbers.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:10   #11
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

yes
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:49   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

You forgot that the #2 galaxy (22:5*) can mine much fewer of its roids because their roids are pooled at certain planets rather than spread evenly.

* At this point leaving coords discussing two specific galaxies can't really be harmful.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 02:31   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
So i tried to Calculate the Total XP for each galaxy

XP calculator
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 03:32   #14
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Hehe, will be very interesting these last few days
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 12:21   #15
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

i wish you wouldn't use the word res center for finance center as it's just too easy to confuse with research center (ofc we all know that has nothing to do with resources).
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote