User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:04   #51
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planetarion Event - The Fall of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
Is it only me or is your "avatar" doing strange noises, even if the speakers are off?
ummm, it makes no noises?

Back on topic, I wonder how many LCH/Mistu/Vgn/Vsn/etc planets will be in the suicide waves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:15   #52
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

revolt in r5 produced nice news tho..

http://www.randal.de/pa/galaxy_news.html
and
http://www.randal.de/pa/ish.html

1up will Win and 0wn them and be Superior to the grand Attackers, still those news are kinda funny (if they will exist at all)
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:45   #53
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
hmmm, this was a good effort, but lacks the proper impact considering he only had 1 coord in his sig. Also the fact that you even noticed it, in ESSENCE, is what he wanted you to do in the first place. Thanks.

On topic: /me twirls in a circle
First of all: How the fck can u miss 14 lines of drivel sig ?
Secondly: "Wow.. you found a weakness in my post, arent you leet "

Now; stop patronising me since you understood full well what I meant. However you had to be a gimp and point out the wrongs in my post, I hope your e-penis grew atleast an inch from it all !
Also just for orientation: The fact that you use words like "essence" doesnt make your post any better btw :|
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 02:33   #54
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The writer of this thread is clearly from the UK as they spell honour with a "u"

So my assumption would be that the writer of this thread is Stifler.
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 02:48   #55
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Stifler has no creativity, so it couldnt be him.. But the nobish setup of the attacks might be his work

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 09:33   #56
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

AD is soooo great.. Where else would i get all the important news... btw, count me in.. im going to **** sid and mazz alone.. as im a planet beyond PA's limit, oh wait, nevermind...

So, is this "ThePeoplesVoice" too scared to show his real nick?
to me it seems like he is an complete idiot, and ill be surprised if more than 20-30 randoms follow his word..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 09:58   #57
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

indeed, i think we should hit 1up as well, blocking, lieing, 100 member allaince, stagnating.. oh wait..
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 11:18   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My morning has been immeasurably brightened by the fact that ThePeoplesVoice posts using an anonymizer. One would have supposed that the voice of the people would speak with more confidence.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 11:23   #59
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
My morning has been immeasurably brightened by the fact that ThePeoplesVoice posts using an anonymizer. One would have supposed that the voice of the people would speak with more confidence.
Yeah i spotted that to using these lovely new gadgets they gave me.

But yeah, I'm going to use a gimmick account on AD with an anonymiser too now and look cool
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 14:02   #60
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Army of Blood was "ace"...

When they hit Game's galaxy, and got trough, then a week later Games galaxy had even more roids than before. TiG posting the target list on FoL's website and the target picking began... *oh those days*
It might not have been a success roidwise, but it surely played an important role by showing all the noobs that everything are possible if only organized properly. Might even say it made the universe shrink, giving a large bunch of ppl a feeling about how the real planetarion works.

Conscious
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished

Last edited by Norseman; 10 Dec 2004 at 14:09.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 14:26   #61
suss

suss is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
..., and ill be surprised if more than 20-30 randoms follow his word..
I will not be surprised. I guess lots and lots of planets will launch. Cant imagine they will succeed, but so what? Revolt r5 had no chance of succeeding either. Almost all my ships died there anyway

And what is to succeed. Succeed might not be just to bash 1up. Succeeding might be top show that there are people able to organise such an attack.
suss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 15:16   #62
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by suss
I will not be surprised. I guess lots and lots of planets will launch. Cant imagine they will succeed, but so what? Revolt r5 had no chance of succeeding either. Almost all my ships died there anyway

And what is to succeed. Succeed might not be just to bash 1up. Succeeding might be top show that there are people able to organise such an attack.
Mailing the whole uni and telling them to launch on X planets at X time with some bullshit plan is bad organization o_0 I even got a mail If 'certain' individuals wanted 1up stopped, they should have gotten their acts together and did it the legit way..instead of this suicidal jihad at the end. Not to mention the fact that ThePeoplesVoice is too afraid to show his identity. He'd make a great politician tho instead of an attack organizer :xmas:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 16:48   #63
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
The writer of this thread is clearly from the UK as they spell honour with a "u"

So my assumption would be that the writer of this thread is Stifler.

Everyone who is anyone knows who it is, so making guesses is a waste of time. Just ask someone who knows
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:02   #64
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
I spell it with "u". On the other hand, I spell defence with a "c", allthough try to teach myself to spell it with "s".

Anyway, point is, I'm not british :xmas:

Oh, Forest, I'm bored and have an exam tomorrow, could you PM me who it is?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:29   #65
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am more interested in whether LCH members are aware of this initaive by their HC, or if LCH HC are keeping it amongst themselves, adn also, if LCH allies are aware of what LCH are resorting to.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:38   #66
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh look it's BT day Mark II, only probably less sucessful.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:40   #67
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Mailing the whole uni and telling them to launch on X planets at X time with some bullshit plan is bad organization o_0 I even got a mail If 'certain' individuals wanted 1up stopped, they should have gotten their acts together and did it the legit way..instead of this suicidal jihad at the end. Not to mention the fact that ThePeoplesVoice is too afraid to show his identity. He'd make a great politician tho instead of an attack organizer :xmas:

Afraid are we?

At least I gone get me a fat 1up planet while he is away defending........ Muhaaa
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:43   #68
Forest

You think, motox
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:17   #69
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Afraid are we?

At least I gone get me a fat 1up planet while he is away defending........ Muhaaa
Don't worry - we'll be watching the scanners closely.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:37   #70
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

is stealing 2 roids losing all your fleet from a 1up a victory?
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ðragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:44   #71
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

rofl. oh my im scared. and impressed. hr/vsn/vgn/lch taking turns hitting my small galaxy (barely ranked t50 and almost without roids). if someone is bashing, its those bunch of arse clowns who resort to fake nicking on an internet forum. get a life pulleez!!!!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:46   #72
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Don't worry - we'll be watching the scanners closely.

2 replies to my useless answer........... That only will make people launch at defending planets.

Are you loosing the edge or?
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:48   #73
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
rofl. oh my im scared. and impressed. hr/vsn/vgn/lch taking turns hitting my small galaxy (barely ranked t50 and almost without roids). if someone is bashing, its those bunch of arse clowns who resort to fake nicking on an internet forum. get a life pulleez!!!!

Its funny u shoud say that, because those same alliances ahve been doing the same to my gal for about 3 or 4 weeks now.
My gal was 130th when it started, and are 80th now (we gain on retals each time, and we dont ahve a galaxy full of good players, just average, active ones willing to learn.
You would think theyw ould give up and hit something bigger
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:49   #74
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

MotoX in being trolled without knowing it non shockar

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 22:01   #75
MotoX
Stolen

Actually; you made it again (1up/Fury) playing the fools against each other…..
ND:s long lived reputation as a “cool” alliances are now to be find deep down the drain
They tried to play big and lost VERY big…!

I can’t as a “normal” human being understand how stupid they acted…..
And now they try to blame LCH….. pittyfull!!!
(You can only depend on your own actions!!)

Yes, and I do fight/fought against 1up/Fury cos they are the only force that makes this game fun…

Of course my defeat is here again….. But someday..! 

(and nope I’m not LCH)

Eh… and Cochese you can do better!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 22:16   #76
Forest

MotoX Yes ND may of lost big.

But, they certainly did play big. All this round they ahve hit the top guys they possibly could, whereas other top alliances have focused on smaller targets, and fencesat.

So, who is more deserving of success?
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 22:17   #77
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

1up != Fury.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 22:29   #78
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
1up != Fury.
OMG MY DREAMS!

SHATTERED!

Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:14   #79
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Roids are roids

Now, about this massattack: can you back up this with any kind of proof? As far as I know, VGN is not working with ThePeoplesVoice, and if you can prove that we are, then I'd be very, very interested indeed.

However, I can't speak for the other alliances they mentioned - some say it's LCH, but some also say that Syn_SId eat babies for lunch - I believe neither before I'm shown anything that resembles some kind of evidence.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:25   #80
MotoX
Stolen

And when did history remembered”they played big”...?

It’s also funny when 1up people comes here to defend ND:s screw-ups….

Oh and as a side not; they didn’t made a success…. They failed terrible!!!

In general you all think a witty post can make the community actually believe you
but beware they are smarter then that!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:28   #81
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Moto-X: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...4&postcount=14

Also, no, the community is not generally smarter than that. Ofcourse I am making a terrible generalization based upon likes of you, Seth, Exode & co. I apologize for that, yet it smacks of honesty.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:33   #82
Forest

Quote:
And when did history remembered”they played big”...?

It’s also funny when 1up people comes here to defend ND:s screw-ups….

Oh and as a side not; they didn’t made a success…. They failed terrible!!!

In general you all think a witty post can make the community actually believe you
but beware they are smarter then that!

And what exactly have ND done wrong.

1st they had a war with someone their own size (hr or vsn, cant remember).
2nd they hit the #1 alliance, in an effort to stop said alliance running away with ranks.
Now they are being hit by every other alliance in the game. What exactly are they expected to do?

Nub

Now im not one to troll, ive given a decent account, and I dont think anyone can disagree with my points above (and I dont even like ND).

But now, motox, it is time for u to either get a clue about pa and how it works, or fk off and dont rush back.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:43   #83
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

MoToX how have ND failed? Unless you are LCH, they are ranked higher as alliance than yours
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:45   #84
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

2nd they hit the #1 alliance, in an effort to stop said alliance running away with ranks.
Now they are being hit by every other alliance in the game. What exactly are they expected to do?
yes it was a ND-HR war but kinda other alliances did roid us both so we had to stop it before it even worked
and if they get hit by every alliance then ND is the best alliance ever if they can stop ~1000 planets (just looking at top20 alliances)
but you and me know that's not true <- not saying ND is bad before the flames begin :\
then again I've no idea who is hitting ND these days (reading AD isn't helping)
all I know is who hits HR so can you ppl stay away ty.

other thing not a single alliance is bad or failed as they all play how they wanne and that keeps PA fun.
like a round with only 1up alliances would not be fun ofc :P they are to active ^^
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:50   #85
Forest

I personally feel this is one of the best rounds EVER. We are what, 10 days away from the end of the round. The #1 alliance is yet to be decided. Smaller alliances are declaring wra on each other all the time, and its all in the balance from rank #1 down to #20.

When did we ever have a round like that before.

That's why im getting fed up at everyone constantly moaning and whining at each other. Like Henck says, its been well played to everyone, bring on round 13.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:50   #86
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

the whole round it worked that way: an ally gets far ahead of the others and gets bashed down to the niveau (or below) the other allies. so now 1up is on top and nothing happens.

and some guys in ND don't even want to try to get 1up back to the other allies level. i understand that this ain't wrong in your opinion, but for me it looks terribly wrong as u get treated like something special or different.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:55   #87
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:

Nub

Now im not one to troll, ive given a decent account, and I dont think anyone can disagree with my points above (and I dont even like ND).

But now, motox, it is time for u to either get a clue about pa and how it works, or fk off and dont rush back.

“But now, motox, it is time for u to either get a clue about pa and how it works, or fk off and dont rush back.”

I guess you have been here for a long time and still you write those kinds of lines in a Forum discussion…… Grow up!

Are you a spokesperson for ND?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:00   #88
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
the whole round it worked that way: an ally gets far ahead of the others and gets bashed down to the niveau (or below) the other allies. so now 1up is on top and nothing happens.

and some guys in ND don't even want to try to get 1up back to the other allies level. i understand that this ain't wrong in your opinion, but for me it looks terribly wrong as u get treated like something special or different.
As has been said numerous times:

Why should ND hit 1up when LCH/VsN/VGN/HR/MISTU/Angels etc etc have been hitting ND for a long time? If they had the balls to hit 1up earlier on, then things would be different. As it is, there is NO incentive for ND to declare war on 1up. In fact, I think most of ND wants 1up to win. Rather 1up than LCH.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:01   #89
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Are you a spokesperson for ND?
No, but he's right.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:03   #90
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
MoToX how have ND failed? Unless you are LCH, they are ranked higher as alliance than yours

If I remember correctly; ND played this round to Win! If I’m wrong I stand correc…..
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:13   #91
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
If I remember correctly; ND played this round to Win! If I’m wrong I stand correc…..
We failed in respect to that aim, but it wasn't our only aim. ND can be proud of its R12 performance.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:21   #92
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:

Nub

“1st they had a war with someone their own size (hr or vsn, cant remember).
Now they are being hit by every other alliance in the game. What exactly are they expected to do?”

I think It’s rather bold of you coming here stating this bull..it, even with your reputation as a Forum poster.
In my mind it’s rather stupid since so many people are able to post the truth!

Oh… and they aren’t hit by every other alliance in the game….! So please get your facts together before post please…!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:24   #93
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
We failed in respect to that aim, but it wasn't our only aim. ND can be proud of its R12 performance.

WOW…. So you succeeded in some others? Please inform us?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:26   #94
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so correct - you guys did a great job

atleast you got your principles and act like you want to act. much respect for that - great job
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:32   #95
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I'd agree with Fish. Maybe we don't deserve 2nd, LCH are perhaps the better alliance ingame, with far more alliances supporting them. They seem to have played for second, and have played well enough towards this aim to deserve second.

However, ND have fought magnificently IMO, seeing us get 200 incoming fleets on one day, and over 100 on several other days, and constantly bouncing back above 100k roids, doing some nice retals (Such as this one. ). We've had loadsa fun with some excellent battles all round, LCH/VisioN/Mistu/Vengeance have been very challenging enemies to handle and have given us plenty of bloody noses (As we have given to them too). ND never have been a 'hardcore' alliance, we have standards we stick to, we play for fun, but we have some VERY capable command staff and members and a rock solid core. We own

gg, etc. This is the most enjoyable round I've had, politics wise.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:34   #96
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
I'm trying to think of the best way to word it, but I'm struggling.

Basically, ND had the guts to fight LCH, and stand and fight for what we believed in, unlike a lot of alliances who took the easy route. And in the end, ND may not have won, but we stopped LCH winning. Not single handedly of course, but ND made a very big impact on this round. It's undeniable. Plus we had fun.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:35   #97
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
so correct - you guys did a great job

atleast you got your principles and act like you want to act. much respect for that - great job

Eh…. stop this a..e licking, you won and ND ended up as a losing n00b ally!! or if you like as a Virus Wanebie
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:35   #98
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
How about you post what your own alliance's objectives were - and whether you achieved them? Then at least you'd have some credibility (though still not much) when you try questioning the motives of other alliances.

I can see a number of possible motives for hitting the #1 alliance:

1. It increases your own alliance's chance of ending the round #1. Obviously this motive only applies while you still actually have a chance of finishing #1.
2. To help an ally/master reach #1.
3. Becasue you dislike the #1 alliance so much you place more value on them not being #1 than you do on gaining the best possible rank for your own alliance.
4. To prevent one alliance from running away with the round. This motive can only apply until near the end of the round of course, as SOMEONE is going to win - and after a certain stage all you can do is affect who.

Maybe, just maybe, ND believe none of these reasons apply to them? And maybe, just maybe, you should be asking LCH (who are most definitely in the race for #1) why they'll try to recruit small planets to hit 1up via a gimmick forums account - but their own top planets won't go near a 1up target.

Or perhaps you think there's no reason why LCH should get their big planets to hit 1up - and it's far more of a travesty that ND, who are already being hit by multiple alliances, aren't also choosing to attack 1up to hand LCH an undeserved win on a plate?

If I missed out any good reasons why an alliance should specifically attack the #1 alliance then feel free to point them out. "Some clueless nobody spat his dummy out on the forums" isn't a good reason btw.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:51   #99
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
How about you post what your own alliance's objectives were - and whether you achieved them? Then at least you'd have some credibility (though still not much) when you try questioning the motives of other alliances.

1. It increases your own alliance's chance of ending the round #1. Obviously this motive only applies while you still actually have a chance of finishing #1.
3. Becasue you dislike the #1 alliance so much you place more value on them not being #1 than you do on gaining the best possible rank for your own alliance.
4. To prevent one alliance from running away with the round. This motive can only apply until near the end of the round of course, as SOMEONE is going to win - and after a certain stage all you can do is affect who.

Maybe, just maybe, ND believe none of these reasons apply to them? And maybe, just maybe, you should be asking LCH (who are most definitely in the race for #1) why they'll try to recruit small planets to hit 1up via a gimmick forums account - but their own top planets won't go near a 1up target.

Or perhaps you think there's no reason why LCH should get their big planets to hit 1up - and it's far more of a travesty that ND, who are already being hit by multiple alliances, aren't also choosing to attack 1up to hand LCH an undeserved win on a plate?

If I missed out any good reasons why an alliance should specifically attack the #1 alliance then feel free to point them out. "Some clueless nobody spat his dummy out on the forums" isn't a good reason btw.

“when you try questioning the motives of other alliances.”

It was just that, a question; and it’s obvious a hard one since 1up people (like your self) feels the need to come here to answer them!??

“I can see a number of possible motives for hitting the #1 alliance:”

Please put that question to which it concern, cos If I recall rightly I never questioned that!?

If you need more answers or have the need to talk about other things feel free to pm in IRC….
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:53   #100
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid

hey dude it's only a game, life goes on after

oh wai