User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:18   #1
Gabry

Jugadores españoles? [Spanish players]

Hola soy español y me gustaria saber si hay algun clan o jugador de habla hispana... me interesaria unirme a uno, o crearlo
espero que contacteis conmigo, mi messenger es: [email protected]

Gracias!
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 21:28   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jugadores españoles? [Spanish players]

Dude the forums here are English only. There's only 1 Spaniard on here that i know of, and that's Fernando. Go on IRC and have a look for him. And delete this thread or put it into English, even though i understand it the majority won't

Last edited by arbondigo; 27 Nov 2004 at 21:29. Reason: i can't spell
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 13:48   #3
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
Dude the forums here are English only. There's only 1 Spaniard on here that i know of, and that's Fernando. Go on IRC and have a look for him. And delete this thread or put it into English, even though i understand it the majority won't
Enhver person eller gruppe som driver et web-basert spill bør ha nok forståelse til å skjønne at det finnes en aldri så liten sjans at det kan bli spilt av folk fra mange forskjellige land, og at det strengt tatt ikke er nødvendig å diktere et bestemt "felles" språk. Dersom folk vil kommunisere bruker de det språket som er praktisk. Forstår man ikke hva den andre sier så trykker man bare "Next Thread".
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 14:14   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Enhver person eller gruppe som driver et web-basert spill bør ha nok forståelse til å skjønne at det finnes en aldri så liten sjans at det kan bli spilt av folk fra mange forskjellige land, og at det strengt tatt ikke er nødvendig å diktere et bestemt "felles" språk. Dersom folk vil kommunisere bruker de det språket som er praktisk. Forstår man ikke hva den andre sier så trykker man bare "Next Thread".
Actually it's a moderation issue. The mods have to keep the forums clean of material that is deemed as 'unsuitable' and therefore have to understand the material presented. Special dispensation has been given for certain threads in the past, such as the TFD thread, but in general this is actually an English only forum, whether or not English is one's first language.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 16:57   #5
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Nå blander du mellom spillet og forumet. På dette forumet skal det bare snakkes engelsk:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forumreglementet
Clause 11 : Language

Unfortunatly we are unable to provide a discussion board which is truly multi-lingual. Due to the number of different languages being used in this truly internetional community we have been forced to have an English only rule. This is to stop the breaking of clauses 1-9 from taking place if written in a language the moderating team cannot understand.
Det hadde uansett ikke vært noe problem å skrive på engelsk og spørre etter spansktalende spillere - folk som spiller PA snakker uansett engelsk ;-)

OK, back on topic: good luck with making a Spanish alliance, however I doubt it will work. The number of people that play are few, and to get enough active players from Spanish-speaking countries is difficult, I'd say. Also, such an allliance would have no members from Asia/Pacific (or is there some former colonies there where they speak Spanish?) so that would be a big drawback for such an alliance (and for any other alliance focusing on only one country/language (other than English, as it's international))

Come to think of it, I have no idea what you were talking about, I just assumed you are trying to make a Spanish-speaking alliance and are here asking for people to contact you about it :-]
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:06   #6
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Although I don't speak Spanich (and would ask you to at least post a translation of the Spanish in your post) I can tell from the length that it probably doesn't contain all the information that we recommend that it included in posts on this forum for alliances hoping to attract members.
The 2 things you should read are the "Alliance Recruitment Guidelines" announcement and the "HC 101" thread by Cayl.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:38   #7
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo

hehe

wenas, yo soy a kien buscas

dame un tk x IRC o agregame a msn (ya te e agregado yo)

just to say he's looking for spanish players or spanish speaking players within the PA community.

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 17:36   #8
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

deleted ne1 ????
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 06:51   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
JFC!! WTF?!?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:52   #10
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Clause 11 : Language

Unfortunatly we are unable to provide a discussion board which is truly multi-lingual. Due to the number of different languages being used in this truly internetional community we have been forced to have an English only rule. This is to stop the breaking of clauses 1-9 from taking place if written in a language the moderating team cannot understand.
Need i say more ???
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 02:52   #11
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

hola gabry como andas ? yo tb soy español , de valladolid , tu de donde eres?

dukepaul was a Spanish alliance called SemosFeos playing pa since r3 and we were a good amount , but when game become p2p , many leave and just a few are still playing .We used to play with portugueses guys PTA specially cimmeria , nice old days i miss them , arf