User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 06:57   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
This Morning I am listening to

A David Hasselhoff Christmas album

Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 06:58   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This Morning I am listening to

Why are you awake this early?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 06:58   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Why are you?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 07:02   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know. Possibly a few things on my mind, but I have to do a few things for work before I go in.

So obviously I'm killing time here rather than actually doing it.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 07:05   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Fair enough, I have to be in work for 8, and doing the usual "so, in 9 days times everythings going to be ****ed right. right. oh cool...so, what happens if it ****s up....it wont...what if...if it does we are ****ed..oh cool" thats been going on the last 2 weeks.

I dont get paid enough
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 07:14   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Me neither so I do two jobs.

p.s. I'm listening to William Shatner.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 07:29   #7
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Jimmy Eat World here. And I've been up all night, stupidly.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 07:55   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm busy listening to what I can off of www.ministryofsound.co.uk wishing that there was a decent music sharing network out there that didn't involve torrent.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 08:46   #9
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

listening to the mind-numbing music that seems to be the same every day... whatever they play over the P.A. system here.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 09:38   #10
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I'm busy listening to what I can off of www.ministryofsound.co.uk wishing that there was a decent music sharing network out there that didn't involve torrent.
tried soulseek?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 09:44   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Reisse, Reisse - Rammstein's latest album which is pretty decent.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 09:56   #12
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Faithless - Sunday 8 PM

About to switch to Beethoven's symphonias now
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote