User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 05:11   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
The Vote in Florida's small counties may have been hacked!

When I spoke with Jeff Fisher this morning (Saturday, November 06, 2004), the Democratic candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida's 16th District said he was waiting for the FBI to show up. Fisher has evidence, he says, not only that the Florida election was hacked, but of who hacked it and how. And not just this year, he said, but that these same people had previously hacked the Democratic primary race in 2002 so that Jeb Bush would not have to run against Janet Reno, who presented a real threat to Jeb, but instead against Bill McBride, who Jeb beat.

"It was practice for a national effort," Fisher told me.

And some believe evidence is accumulating that the national effort happened on November 2, 2004.

The State of Florida, for example, publishes a county-by-county record of votes cast and people registered to vote by party affiliation. Net denizen Kathy Dopp compiled the official state information into a table, available at http://ustogether.org/Florida_Election.htm, and noticed something startling.

While the heavily scrutinized touch-screen voting machines seemed to produce results in which the registered Democrat/Republican ratios largely matched the Kerry/Bush vote, in Florida's counties using results from optically scanned paper ballots - fed into a central tabulator PC and thus vulnerable to hacking – the results seem to contain substantial anomalies.

In Baker County, for example, with 12,887 registered voters, 69.3% of them Democrats and 24.3% of them Republicans, the vote was only 2,180 for Kerry and 7,738 for Bush, the opposite of what is seen everywhere else in the country where registered Democrats largely voted for Kerry.

In Dixie County, with 9,676 registered voters, 77.5% of them Democrats and a mere 15% registered as Republicans, only 1,959 people voted for Kerry, but 4,433 voted for Bush.

How long before Bush declares a 100% majority vote?[/saddamhussein]
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 05:32   #2
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: The Vote in Florida's small counties may have been hacked!

"Bush hacked my brain", exclusive in this week's Daily Star.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 05:41   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
"Bush hacked my brain", exclusive in this week's Daily Star.
I'm sure they have Dan Rather recovering the medical files on that right now.

However this isn't a thread I want trolled until someone can disprove the source of the statistics.

Something is extremely up when all exit polls indicate 60/40 for kerry and the vote comes in at 60/40 for bush in small counties.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 06:27   #4
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm

However this isn't a thread I want trolled until someone can disprove the source of the statistics.

Something is extremely up when all exit polls indicate 60/40 for kerry and the vote comes in at 60/40 for bush in small counties.
Well, I suppose it could be an example of the oft-used 'VoteforJesus' effect, in that Conservative Christians who didn't intend to vote and weren't represented in the exit polls actually turned up to vote in the real thing.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 08:39   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

I thought exit polls were often wildly out?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 09:17   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Wasn't just about every exit-poll this year wildly wrong?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 09:40   #7
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Yes, they were all hacked. Brianhacked.

Seriously, just what the US needed now. Considering the chaos after 2000, how long is it till the Americans totally lose faith in their system, and the number of voters will get even lower?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 10:57   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they should lose faith in their system, if its that badly run and that corrupt, then how can they possibly trust that the right man wins?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 11:06   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It should be looked into. There are a number of factors that could explain this. Demographic shifts, high approval of the governor etc etc. I don't think any of us really know enough on how exactly the voting system and predicting system works to call "cheat". Also where were the exit polls taken from in Florida?

Is there a geographical map of which countries voted using the different systems and which voted very differently to how they were expected to? If you look at the overall results it just looks like the Republicans managed to motivate their grassroots support better than the Democrats did.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 11:26   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm sorry but the bolded figures don't add up, I refuse to believe after the sham that was bush this year that out of 7.7k regged democrats in one county that only 2k of them showed up to vote.

That is incredibly suss.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 11:28   #11
Burbank
Banned

Burbank is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant believe i havent posted in this thread sooner

1337 h4><0ring skills george
Burbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 11:33   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Well, I suppose it could be an example of the oft-used 'VoteforJesus' effect, in that Conservative Christians who didn't intend to vote and weren't represented in the exit polls actually turned up to vote in the real thing.
But according to the registered voter counts, Baker and Dixie Counties (they do have ridiculous county names in the US) have between them roughly 16500 Democratic voters and only 6000 Republican voters. So not only would 6000 unregistered voters have to turn up and vote for Bush but 12500 registered Democrats would have to stay at home and do nothing all day. Even if you assume that all the extra 6000 Bush voters were Democrats who changed their minds about whom they supported that still leaves 6500 Democrats staying at home. The chance of this happening in Florida, widely publicised as a crucial swing state, strikes me as rather remote. (Feel free to correct me if the numbers are wrong - I'm not a mathematician any more.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 11:54   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm sorry but the bolded figures don't add up, I refuse to believe after the sham that was bush this year that out of 7.7k regged democrats in one county that only 2k of them showed up to vote.

That is incredibly suss.
Again we're going off what we suspect here. None of us really know enough about florida specifically or the american voting system in general to say "yes, there was electoral fraud here" or "no there wasn't" for that matter. I'd just advise looking into it more.

For example were those stay-at-home democrat-registered voters evangelical christians who voted democrat in the past but hadn't turned out for a few years but now turned out to vote for george bush?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 12:18   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

It just get's worse for Florida really

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~adamsb6/elections/

Looks like the voter count doesn't add up right... including one county that boasts 0 votes!

Go FLORIDA!!!
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 12:53   #15
Burbank
Banned

Burbank is an unknown quantity at this point

someone supply me with this and i will go sort out the vote counting errors for the usa
Burbank is offline   Reply With Quote