User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2004, 00:38   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: HR -the new n00bs

Almeida? The guy who hates 1up and thinks we`re evil/cheaters etc & still believes that mushroom/sid thing by steinmetz? <3
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 05:02   #52
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
mmm, very interesting how an ND asked 1up to help send fake calls to HR's defbot

Edit: That happened days ago
If HR was like ND, i'd prolly create a whole new thread for this information?

Quote:
SethMace, two things. One, as fish stated, I'm not in any position of authority with ND this round. Two, 'poaching' members is quite more significant than something as friviolous as fake mails.
That doesnt excuse you from posting completly contradicting posts in NDs favour. And we didnt poach anybody from ND or from any alliance. If they joined HR, its because they wanted to, simple as; we didnt chase anybody.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 05:11   #53
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

It's a red herring Seth.
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 05:13   #54
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
No, but if you were like Zhukov you would.
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 09:17   #55
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

That doesnt excuse you from posting completly contradicting posts in NDs favour. And we didnt poach anybody from ND or from any alliance. If they joined HR, its because they wanted to, simple as; we didnt chase anybody.
A good hunter doesn't chase, he (or she?) lies in wait

If poaching involves chasing, then I didn't poach alme, he fell into my nice warm embrace ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Almeida? The guy who hates 1up and thinks we`re evil/cheaters etc & still believes that mushroom/sid thing by steinmetz? <3
Ummm... maybe? And i agree... <3

NOTICE: Everything I've said here is not the opinion of ND as an alliance, or of ND HC. My 'poaching' of Almeida was not to the knowledge of ND HCs, it was merely me trying to persuade him of my own free will etc and stuff.

Last edited by Shaithess; 3 Nov 2004 at 19:57.
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 16:22   #56
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Im not trying to take the moral high ground, im saying it as it is.
I would hope not sethy

Quote:
It was a busy night and we certainly didnt care if the trick worked or not, it was a simple cheesy gimmick.
cheesy is right and poor taste

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 18:22   #57
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

is it me or is HR taking this way too seriously?
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 19:07   #58
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Seems so indeed. And It's not been a good day for them...
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 19:27   #59
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

yeah, can someone fill me in on who hit HR, where, etc?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 19:58   #60
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
your stupid ??
I mean if you think we take this serious it's all a joke you know that, or are you to silly to understand :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad
yeah, can someone fill me in on who hit HR, where, etc?
better say who didn't hit us
and no I don't care if alliances hit us as it's all a game where you can have good and bad days
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 22:31   #61
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
while they were waving HR with 2 other alliances because ND arent able to manage it alone?

interesting....one of our galaxies getting hit..... HR/LCH/MISTU attackers in a group (will provide proof if needed) Who can't manage it alone?
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 22:47   #62
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
interesting....one of our galaxies getting hit..... HR/LCH/MISTU attackers in a group (will provide proof if needed) Who can't manage it alone?
lol, give me proof dude.
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 23:31   #63
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I <3 double standards.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:30   #64
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there was once an alliance a howlin'
who were lead by Seth Mace a growlin'.
he whined on AD,
but we got roids for free,
so i guess they'd be takin' a towelin'.

If thats not poetry i don't know what is.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:31   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say a limerick
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:36   #66
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

of blue tuba remains but a token
a spammer who calls himself lokken
he acts like a fool
but at least hes old school
thats what matters when alls said and spoken!

\o/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:41   #67
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

rhymes are overrated.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:44   #68
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Sicne the beginning of my planetarion experience I have never seen this kind of warfare before. In my book its as legitimate as nuking/dos'ing other alliances' servers. IMO its dispicable.

We only laugh at ND within HR not on AD where it all turns to flaming anyways. We laugh a lot too...

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:46   #69
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Sicne the beginning of my planetarion experience I have never seen this kind of warfare before.
When the hell did you start playing, a week ago?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:02   #70
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sicne the beginning of my planetarion experience I have never seen this kind of warfare before. In my book its as legitimate as nuking/dos'ing other alliances' servers. IMO its dispicable.

We only laugh at ND within HR not on AD where it all turns to flaming anyways. We laugh a lot too...
A bit of research for you, not to mention the other threads on that site

goin' out to the old skool. yeah.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 04:25   #71
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well this is an exciting development that's for sure.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 06:04   #72
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Well this is an exciting development that's for sure.
not a patch as exciting as the development of Gary O'Neil, which i'd like to hear about please.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 06:36   #73
Nology

Nology is an unknown quantity at this point

Bah, in the end alch will win so what is the fuss about anyways?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 12:04   #74
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
When the hell did you start playing, a week ago?
Actually I started round 1 and came on irc round 2...

I cant see any reason why giving fake defcalls is a legitimate tactic. Maybe you can tell me why you think it is Tis. I am disappointed first of all with ND because I believe they did it first, I sort of respect you, but have my doubts now. Secondly I'm disappointed in Sethmace because he let himself down to ND's level on this issue.

The thing is I am quite proud of HR on the other hand for not bringing the issue of ND's fake defcalls on these boards.

If you manage to flame me on this then you're really trying hard

Exode
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:39   #75
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
they are just pissed of cuz they lost #3...
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:40   #76
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

We were 3rd when this happened so a no go on that one... And we're still fighting on to get it back

Exode
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:44   #77
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

My bad then, sry.

Godspeed to you and good luck
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:02   #78
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ND are such much more fun and entertaining. I wish I had time to actually get the chance to look at the HR/ND war some more. Both alliances are fighting hard, which is good to see.

HR have Zo0f though, so they'll only 'zo0f' it up soon anyway and ND will win.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:04   #79
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
HR have Zo0f though, so they'll only 'zo0f' it up soon anyway and ND will win.
lol...nice thought, prob wont happen tho

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:19   #80
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

ah.. its so much fun reading this.. btw, who killed 75 of my battleships? :/

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:34   #81
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Did you do a 'Zo0f' Metz? :/

I officially declare ND the cooler alliance, and it would be wrong for us not to win this war.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:36   #82
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

just checked ma battle reports n i aint killed any battleships lately.. so not me

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:58   #83
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

mmmm Zo0f start Zo0fing allready!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:25   #84
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Actually I started round 1 and came on irc round 2...

I cant see any reason why giving fake defcalls is a legitimate tactic. Maybe you can tell me why you think it is Tis. I am disappointed first of all with ND because I believe they did it first, I sort of respect you, but have my doubts now. Secondly I'm disappointed in Sethmace because he let himself down to ND's level on this issue.
It's obviously a legitimate tactic IMO... it's not cheating or hacking, it's merely keeping the DCs on their toes. Far more entertaining when more fleets from each side get through and land and we see plenty more battles than the constant pussying out as soon as decent def appears IMO (Not saying pussying out is a bad thing ofc, I like my ships, and keep them all safe when I can )

It is just as legitimate as sending fake recalls, which I'm sure that HR started this round towards ND. Afaik anyhow...
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:08   #85
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
not a patch as exciting as the development of Gary O'Neil, which i'd like to hear about please.
Without going over board he's the best midfielder I've ever seen play for us, while that isn't that much of a complement considering we've been rubbish since I've been born I know a lot of the older lads feel the same. He's been phenomenal and is head and shoulders above the rest of our side, he's even managed to drag the rest of our slackers in midfield back into some good form and his goal against Millwall was top class. Harry has said we can have him for the year and he seems happy to stay here rather than go back to the reserves, if there was even a hint that we could swap Gabbidon for him we'd bite your hand off, actually we'd bite your hand off for anything between £3.5million and £4million for Gabbidon. I imagine given a few years O'Neil will be getting in the England squad, probably not starting but he'll defiantly be on the list.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:13   #86
lokken
BlueTuba

I reckon he's got ability in buckets, just needs to fill out abit - would like to see what happens when a side puts a big guy on him. I'd rather he got first team football than anything else, hope he does well for you. As for Gabbidon, I think he'd probably be a good buy if we could use GON as a makeweight in the deal and get him on the cheap - as you say £3.5-4M is a silly price, although i have to say i haven't seen much of Gabbidon to say that he's more valuable than GON

best of luck for the rest of the season, bar in the league cup for obvious reasons, sense it will be a proper cup tie atmos.

And to keep the post on topic - it's a valid tactic if it isn't against the rules or against the law. If people want to fight dirty, it's their choice, though looking at the fact that ND and HR do it each other it'd probably be better for both if they stopped and got on with playing the game, instead of making mountains out of molehills on AD.

Last edited by lokken; 4 Nov 2004 at 19:24.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:45   #87
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont believe, and i certainly hope not, that Harry will let anyone have O'neil through choice.

Harry ahs a record of sending good younsters out on loan to learn their tradde, before bringing them back accomplisjhed players in their own right (carrick(lol?), ferdinand, joe cole, lampard to name but a few).
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:45   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

Certainly needs to fill out though before he nails down a place in the squad.

They better be feeding him in Cardiff.
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 00:12   #89
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Stop talking maturely about that damn game and get back to pretending you're all innocent and that the other side is naughty, spewing typical crap and so on.

Killing each other would be cool too
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 02:38   #90
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

poaching me was really easy u sexy thing
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote