User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 12:47   #51
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: so Vision and VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad
but I really can't be arsed to put alot of work into my AD posting.
So you write lies instead? if you cba telling the thruth, dont say anything at all please..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:08   #52
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It isn't a lie, Legator himself confirms it ;-) For logs of it, here's abit:
<Leg|work> is <vng-member> online ?
<Leg|work> well, he landed on me
<Leg|work> vision will declare war on vgn

Legator: I'm well aware of what happened, but I really can't be arsed to put alot of work into my AD posting.
1. never post logs on ad
2. i said "will" .... than we took roids of your 2 biggest planets (according to our arbiter) and it
was ok for me, we had other problems than you guys and my personal anger.
3. read the other part about vgn in the channel of the abused alliances. (those who were used
by certain people for their goals).
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:32   #53
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Yes, I agree about logs, but here I had to prove it to Eventh that I had something to prove what I was talking about. And yes, you hit atleast 1 player (unsure who the other one was, or if you missed). Besides, I had the impression from you that the war wasn't very serious, more like a little punishment for landing on you

What is that last part about? Abused alliances? I've been abit out of touch of late, I'm afraid, unsure what you're talking about...

Eventh: What are you refering to? The thingy with Illogical?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:56   #54
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, I agree about logs, but here I had to prove it to Eventh that I had something to prove what I was talking about. And yes, you hit atleast 1 player (unsure who the other one was, or if you missed). Besides, I had the impression from you that the war wasn't very serious, more like a little punishment for landing on you

What is that last part about? Abused alliances? I've been abit out of touch of late, I'm afraid, unsure what you're talking about...

Eventh: What are you refering to? The thingy with Illogical?
1. if you have to prove something an easy way is to pm people on irc.

2. yes, i said, my personal anger.

3. why do you think vgn was invited by certain people to take targets ? if you really want answers
you can pm me on irc.

another thing ive to add, we launched one night one wave on you and you make such a fuzz of all of it ? yes, we are more members....and ? roids are roids. we arent whining too if other alliances steal our roids (even if it hurts ).

silly. pa nowadays = do not attack me because its unfair.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:06   #55
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Lol, we're not whining, we're just bored and post on the forums... It was General1 who started this thread, not VGN or VsN. We just followed it up explaining abit more what happened.

As for VGN taking sides in the block-war: its very simply more fun. Sitting on our hands doing nothing gains us very little, and makes us targets for both sides. Ofc, if you want to get paranoid about it, you could say this makes it easier for those alliances we worked with to track our members etc, but that works both ways.

And, I tried to PM Eventh on IRC, but it didn't work, and I'm aware of the PM function on this forum, but what does it really matter? AD is rather boring of late, so is PaX I have to admit. This was atleast somewhat amusing.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:12   #56
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
And, I tried to PM Eventh on IRC, but it didn't work, and I'm aware of the PM function on this forum, but what does it really matter? AD is rather boring of late, so is PaX I have to admit. This was atleast somewhat amusing.
that was already amusing for you ? lol

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:16   #57
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Im around 24/7 with my 1337 100mbit-line!!! check the size of my penis: http://www.digitalend.com/pics/faster_bigger.jpg
Im hiding in #vision if anyone wants to see it!!!

Last edited by Eventh; 20 Dec 2003 at 17:34.
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:41   #58
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

OMG, when did these c00l smilies turn up?!

:Legolas: :Gimli:
:smith:
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:34   #59
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Congrats Leggy on your Spam award and I see you are carrying on well in here, I is proud of ya. Your Curley Haired Cotton Picker :Frodo: