User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Apr 2009, 05:52   #1
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Angry New Portal & Skins

I understand and appreciate that people have put alot of time and effort into "doing up" the portal, in an attempt to make it more appealing/accessible/user friendly.

On one hand, I think its great that our new owner/PAcrew have put some effort into improving the game. On the other hand, i see the new portal, as it stands right now, as a HUGE step backwards for the game, and its ability to draw in more paying customers/players.

In my opinion, the Portal has gone from being impressive looking, if not slightly annoying to find important information, to what appears to be a 10 year olds interpretation of a "Spaceship," cruising across ones monitor amidst an intergallactic dandruff storm.

Is this the face of Planetarion, with which Fubra is hoping to bring new players/customers to the game? Is there a legitimate belief that this skin will attract new players, as opposed to make PA look cheap and not worth their time?

May i ask, who feels this is a step forward in the future of planetation? Do you feel this is going to be better at attracting new players than previous skins? Would you feel confident that you could open up the Portal, in an attempt to introduce someone new to the game, and not get an instant "Pfft?"

I want PA to flourish as much, if not more than the next person, id love more players and more active ones at that, but in my honest opinion, i feel that this Portal/Skin will have entirely the opposite effect.

I appreciate the time and effort put in, and the attempt to improve the game, i am trying to be constructive but honest, yet i do not feel that this is acceptable. Is it just me? Thoughts?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote