User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2009, 16:22   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Interesting change in politics

so it seems ND/CT + VsN are all blocking against subh/app, I really wonder what the other alliances will do, for example DLR, Ascendancy?

any comments??

I also hear the block is hitting subh tonight full force, can this be confirmed?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 16:42   #2
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interesting change in politics

Spot on there young one!

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 16:57   #3
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

I thought the block was vs ODDR
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 16:58   #4
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

CBA makes me think of those gossip magazines, they spread 100 rumours hoping at least 10% of it is true.
And hopefully spreading some obscene ones giving them publicity!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 17:04   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Not denying it though Ali!
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 17:05   #6
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Any alliance sex scandals you know of Patrikc?
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 17:59   #7
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Spot on there young one!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2009, 23:47   #8
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Any alliance sex scandals you know of Patrikc?
Latest news: Ali is involved in beastiality!!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 02:17   #9
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

CT is not a member of any block, we will leave politics untill an alliance pisses us off then we will block against them :P

CBA keep spreading bs rumors about us and I will drop your pnap!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 02:33   #10
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

This thread is not a serious discussion between/about the various alliances in Planetarion. I petition it be removed, as we all know ND/CT would be fine alone, but they had to throw VSN into it and that, in itself, is laughable.

</thread>
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 06:09   #11
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Round has been a joke so far, every alliance is avoiding hitting big gals eventhough they have been top on ratio all the time. Seems like this is caused by everyone being affraid to piss off eachother and start a war, so asc and apprime fortress gals are left alone and the rest of the top have good fence. It's doubtfull this will change in the next week so expect a hard time if you are in a medium gal no matter how skinny it is.

Apprime are 25% ahead of subh on average roids, and even futher ahead of everyone else. With just a few planets out of tag they could easily be in 3rd right now. It's not a question of apprime going for the alliance win, it's a question of if anyone else actually wants to battle for it. Because otherwise apprime will slowly roll up the rankings untill they are top, even with a smaller tag.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..

Last edited by Zotnam; 10 Nov 2009 at 06:24.
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 08:31   #12
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Round has been a joke so far, every alliance is avoiding hitting big gals eventhough they have been top on ratio all the time. Seems like this is caused by everyone being affraid to piss off eachother and start a war, so asc and apprime fortress gals are left alone and the rest of the top have good fence. It's doubtfull this will change in the next week so expect a hard time if you are in a medium gal no matter how skinny it is.

Apprime are 25% ahead of subh on average roids, and even futher ahead of everyone else. With just a few planets out of tag they could easily be in 3rd right now. It's not a question of apprime going for the alliance win, it's a question of if anyone else actually wants to battle for it. Because otherwise apprime will slowly roll up the rankings untill they are top, even with a smaller tag.

Just for your information, Subh is currently hitting topgal for the 3rd time in 6-7 days. Yes, I know its still galraiding, I am just prooving what you said is wrong.
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 08:55   #13
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

5:4 and 11:5 might disagree also...I'm sure another will fall down some ranks soon too...
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 09:25   #14
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
Just for your information [...] I am just prooving what you said is wrong.
Quote:
Apprime are 25% ahead of subh on average roids, and even futher ahead of everyone else.
subh avg roids PT 251 / apprime avg roids PT 251:

[$:/] echo "scale=3;1-(581/706)" | bc
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 12:40   #15
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
so it seems ND/CT + VsN are all blocking against subh/app, I really wonder what the other alliances will do, for example DLR, Ascendancy?

any comments??

I also hear the block is hitting subh tonight full force, can this be confirmed?
I hear that CBA hears weird little voices in his head that make no sense
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 15:05   #16
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just for your information, Subh is currently hitting topgal for the 3rd time in 6-7 days. Yes, I know its still galraiding, I am just prooving what you said is wrong.
Not sure what you call "top gal", #1 score gal matters very little at this point.

Some mod will edit the co-ords, but 5:7, 7:3, 7:6, 1:4, 3:2 7:9 3:1 1:2 have not been hit for quite a while. 5:1 hadn't either before tonight. You can pm me if they are edit'ed out when you read this.

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 15:12   #17
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess View Post
subh avg roids PT 251 / apprime avg roids PT 251:

[$:/] echo "scale=3;1-(581/706)" | bc
they were 125 roids infront, 125/582 = 0.215 but whatever really, is that the most relevant thing in the post?

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 15:28   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not sure what you call "top gal", #1 score gal matters very little at this point.

Some mod will edit the co-ords, .
No co-rds you bell end

edited the co-ords aswell from zotnam's quote
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 15:29   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Some mod will edit the co-ords, but 5:7, 7:3, 7:6, 1:4, 3:2 7:9 3:1 1:2 have not been hit for quite a while. 5:1 hadn't either before tonight. You can pm me if they are edit'ed out when you read this.
I dont know what ur talking about man! 1:2 had massive ODDR incs the other day!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 15:36   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

In fairness co-ords like this are hardly that relevant. Anyone can look at the t10 size gals and see if their total lost roids is basically nothing.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 10 Nov 2009 at 15:54.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 16:23   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In fairness co-ords like this are hardly that relevant. Anyone can look at the t10 size gals and see if their total lost roids is basically nothing.
Come to think of it, I'd rather see how much ingal def xp planets have had.
'Total ingal def XP' would be a funny thing to see on sandmans
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 16:27   #22
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FYI 1:4 has been hit 3 times this already this round man
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 16:55   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Come to think of it, I'd rather see how much ingal def xp planets have had.
'Total ingal def XP' would be a funny thing to see on sandmans
Getting shitty incs is pretty irrelevant. Not to mention the fact it'd be impossible to track due to the fact gaining 15 xp one tick doesn't necessarily mean you deffed ingal. Unless you get incs to the point where you have to ground fleets you didn't really get incs (maybe some of those gals did though, I didn't really look at it).
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 23:51   #24
burgess
ePNS HC

Quote:
they were 125 roids infront, 125/582 = 0.215 but whatever really, is that the most relevant thing in the post?
Point taken.

Quote:
is that the most relevant thing in the post?
No:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Latest news: Ali is involved in beastiality!!!

Unread 11 Nov 2009, 15:14   #25
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Apprime was beastially raped. Was it Ali?
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 15:31   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think we're all entertained by the fact subh needed to outnumber apprime 6 to 1 before they managed to summon the collective testicular fortitude to actually attack them.
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 15:34   #27
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

To be honest, i think it was more of a mutual idea than Subh's masterplan.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 15:46   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Don't worry I have enough contempt to go around!
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 16:11   #29
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Just shows why all those alliances teaming up never win a round. Alone you can't get anything done but when teaming with 5 alliances suddenly you've grown the balls to hit an ally with 46 planets. Maybe you should try this tactic when you date and you'll might find something ;D
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 16:25   #30
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I think we're all entertained by the fact subh needed to outnumber apprime 6 to 1 before they managed to summon the collective testicular fortitude to actually attack them.
And when apprime is no longer considered a threat dont you think this outnumber 6 to 1 strategy will turn up against Subh?
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 17:41   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
And when apprime is no longer considered a threat dont you think this outnumber 6 to 1 strategy will turn up against Subh?
No. Even if it did it'd be pathetic though. What's your point?
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 18:01   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
When you take into account that roiding app down to 150-200 roids per planet and also removing value across the alliance is whats required to remove the threat of app from the race to #1 ally , so how many of these 6 alliances do you think are willing to keep roiding app until that point , the answers none because the rank whores in those ally's are not willing to attack a 200 roid target

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 18:40   #33
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I'll join the bandwagon and bitch about asc outnumbering my value by 12 to 1 before they managed to summon the collective testicular fortitude to actually attack me Can't we just be pissed at asc as usual?

* We do not exist *

Unread 11 Nov 2009, 19:09   #34
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Atleast it's not 2 alliances combining their forces to roid one planet
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 19:49   #35
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope the community turns on Subh for playing so crap. Its round 34 and still the top alliances are scared to fight an even or semi-even fight.

I simply dont understand why they decided to play 6v1, I thought with Asc being at relatively low strength.. that the top alliances would actually start to play again.. instead of one block to rule them all politics.

Edit: Just checked alliance rankings and ND/CT are 2nd and 3rd. So congrates on the round win Subh.. not as if ND or CT are going to do anything.. i havent heard what they're doing this round but im pretty sure its another "rebuilding" round for them.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 19:50   #36
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

doubt i'd have done any worse if it was

* We do not exist *

Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:03   #37
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Out of interest, what race(s) did asc go this round?

It looks like App went etd. Asc would be xan/zik?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:08   #38
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I just hope the community turns on Subh for playing so crap. Its round 34 and still the top alliances are scared to fight an even or semi-even fight.

I simply dont understand why they decided to play 6v1, I thought with Asc being at relatively low strength.. that the top alliances would actually start to play again.. instead of one block to rule them all politics.

Edit: Just checked alliance rankings and ND/CT are 2nd and 3rd. So congrates on the round win Subh.. not as if ND or CT are going to do anything.. i havent heard what they're doing this round but im pretty sure its another "rebuilding" round for them.
Why are you singling out Subh?

They were just 1 of the alliances to hit App, didn't your own alliance hit them too?

If you think that the round is even close to over before tick 300 your completely retarded.
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:08   #39
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

and this is coming from the same person who was an ally member of r31 xVx
talk about the pope calling the priest a tim
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:13   #40
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
Why are you singling out Subh?

They were just 1 of the alliances to hit App, didn't your own alliance hit them too?

If you think that the round is even close to over before tick 300 your completely retarded.
Ive been away for 4days, so im singling out Subh as they're now #1 by abit and required 5 other alliances to hit Apprime.

My own alliance hit them as well but i doubt it was Visions idea or priority to hit them. So i blame Subh as they did the same old blocking tactic instead of just hitting them by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
and this is coming from the same person who was an ally member of r31 xVx
talk about the pope calling the priest a tim
It was either join xVx or join a shit BG, i stand by my choice
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:18   #41
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

I fully understand Appr being a bit pissed about the numbers they faced last night. Up to a certain point, it turns into a numbers game, and regardless of how skilled Appr is, it isnt even a fight. Though the occational easy roid is fun, that was pretty messed up.

Also, talking about the community would turn on Subh? It was, basically, the community attacking Appr. Subh is being singled out as the cowardice one because they happen to be #1 at present?
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:19   #42
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

If you guys seriously thought that apprime was a threat for #1 then you were making mistakes anyway. A 60 man Ally would have out grown them just by numbers. Its not that hard of a concept to understand. But since you "blocked" the universe its gona be another Stupid round.

Just man up and start playing with some balls.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:19   #43
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Also, talking about the community would turn on Subh? It was, basically, the community attacking Appr. Subh is being singled out as the cowardice one because they happen to be #1 at present?
Who organised it though?

ND and CT are sh*t so we all know they didnt organised anything, and rank 4 or below alliances? why would they bother organising it?
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:32   #44
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
and rank 4 or below alliances? why would they bother organising it?
Hmm yea why would DLR/Euph be interested in +7% roids? No idea how last night's attack benefited them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Some stuff that made no sense
That was a good laugh, thanks!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:43   #45
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Pffft, it was one Apprime gal that got incs from subh. Walk it off :P
But honestly, i didn't know everybody and their dog would hit Apprime. You guys must have had incs on every single planet. What happened? Cardi was not online?
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:47   #46
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

imo we're just looking at the same as always, someone decided to level the fields. There's no secret that Apprime has outroided and outgrown all so far this round and have built seriously strong galaxies that everyone knew would be hit at some point. They were hit this morning with great force. Was it excessive? maybe. Was it inevitable? definitely! If i were apprime i would be glad that this hit took place now rather than 3 weeks from now, but i know many would disagree.

Strongholds will always be a target that will be hit with great force, at this point Apprime had the best strongholds. Doesnt matter is they were contenders for #1 or not. None of the contenders for #1 ally wants another ally than themself to hold the top gals and the top planets. Its a matter of prestige.

The curse of being better than the others in this game is that you will be gang****ed. Nothing new, nothing extraordinary. It's just the way the second and third best allies can better their own chances. Compliments to Apprime for being regarded the same threat as vts, fury, asc, exi and 1up has been in the past.

* We do not exist *

Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:52   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Out of interest, what race(s) did asc go this round?

It looks like App went etd. Asc would be xan/zik?
Code:
Demographics for Ascendancy: 
16 Cat Val(335k) Score(557k) Size(329) XP(3709)
 2 Ter Val(358k) Score(553k) Size(432) XP(3253)
13 Xan Val(551k) Score(707k) Size(602) XP(2605)
26 Zik Val(678k) Score(863k) Size(713) XP(3079)
Zik co, Cat co, Xan fi.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:59   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's great how utterly terrified most people seem to be of actually having to play planetarion.
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 21:01   #49
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

If it's me you're aiming at jbg, you should know that i'm just lazy...

* We do not exist *

Unread 11 Nov 2009, 21:33   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Not unless you're the sum total of everyone involved in the running of most pa alliances chimpie.