User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 14:18   #1
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Various problems with PC.

Got some problems with my PC and I really can't figure out what the problem is.

1. Sometimes when I use a lot of programs (like mirc, msn, 3x IE, winamp + running a game) my screen starts to 'flicker'. Don't know what to call it, but it looks like different parts goes missing on my screen. Could it be a memory problem? I do have 1024 mb ram, so I would have thought that should be enough to run all that at once. Ideas?

2. Sometimes my computer decides to reboot itself without any warning at all. I also got 2 HD's on my computer and sometimes the secondary one reboots (PC doesn't reboot, only that HD). Could it be that my PC dont get enough power? The powerinput is a 350W. Or could it be that my PC is getting over-heated? It usually only happens when it's been on a couple of days. The room it is stationed in is kinda small too, so at nights when the door is closed it might get hot.

3. Sometimes when I play music the volume suddenly gets turned down and then up again and then down again and so it continues. Works nice enough after a reboot, but I'd really like to get a solution without having to reboot all the time.

Trust me, I've tried a lot of things, but nothing seems to work

Thanks.

Last edited by Nadar; 7 Jun 2005 at 17:03.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote