User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 May 2006, 14:32   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
If you could go back in time...

.... what would you do?

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:40   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If you could go back in time...

not have the vagina conversation again.

Bet on sports events and then do what the **** i want, obviously

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:41   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How far back in time? Cause if it's like 10 seconds it's not gonna be much use

Although saying that your witty repartee could become ****ing awesome.

BEFORE TIME TRAVEL
<Person 1> I hate you
*slight pause*
<You> I hate you more

AFTER TIME TRAVEL
<Person 1> I hate you
<You> The hate i feel for you is slowly eating away at my insides, like an acid. I know im doomed to becoming a stooped-figured shadow of myself because of it and knowing that only makes me hate you more.
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:42   #4
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
not have the vagina conversation again.
There's a simple way to avoid the vagina conversation. STOP MISUSING THE DAMN WORD

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:43   #5
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
How far back in time? Cause if it's like 10 seconds it's not gonna be much use (although saying that your witty repartee could become ****ing awesome).
its hypothetical, you can go as far back as you want and do whatever you want. Though if it involves molesting children it's just NOT COOL

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:43   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

take over the world.

i'm flat out serious here. it'd be a totalitarian regime but the world would sure as hell be a better place (temporarily)where everyone lives in ignorant bliss (apart from me and some cronies) and where technologies would exist a good millenium earlier and such forth.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:44   #7
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
take over the world.

i'm flat out serious here. it'd be a totalitarian regime but the world would sure as hell be a better place (temporarily)where everyone lives in ignorant bliss (apart from me and some cronies) and where technologies would exist a good millenium earlier and such forth.
you think access to technology earlier would make the world a better place?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:45   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Other than the obvious make money through the lottery and gambling, I would make a few other decisions in a different way.

For example

I would try everything possible to stay with my ex girlfriend of 2 years (17-19) as this was a girl I now look back on and see that I could marry.

I might not make mistkaes ive made in the past, such as the one time I accidentally gambled away £300 in the space of an hour.

I would probably shag/have relationships with birds who were ugly when they were in year 10/11 and then come six form were phwoaar. Id also do the same with girls at uni, who are fit but dont know it, infiltrate that and exploit it.

Generally my life hasnt been too bad to be honest, so I would only really do the money thing and be loaded for life.
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:47   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im fairly confident i wouldnt waste 2 and a half years of my life again with the same devious slut

I would have quit playing computer games a lot earlier, as it has freed up so much time.

Unread 22 May 2006, 14:49   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd go back in time, patent a bunch of stuff, and then GPL it all so the only people who could use "my" various inventions would be the people who never use patents.

I'm not saying this would make the world better, but it would make arguing with pro-IP types a lot more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig
I would probably shag/have relationships with birds who were ugly when they were in year 10/11 and then come six form were phwoaar.
This is a brilliant idea and I'd do something similar, if I wasn't ****ing about with the timeline too much by inventing the microprocessor in 1400 or something.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:49   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

no, no, the technology is only for me! so my life would be easier, but it'd also allow me to carefully plot the world's growth.

i'd be like god basically. a twofaced god, that is. have a facade of a peace-loving, prosperity-sharing lord and such, but behind the scenes i'd keep track on everyone, use said technology to make sure that i can 'see all' and such.

that's the more negative adminstrative side though, in daylight with recently advanced and gained knowledge of medicine, agriculture, enviromental welfare and so forth, it'd be much easier to cultivate a utopia of sorts (of my own vision that is)
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:49   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

id still do most of the shit I shouldnt do but do. Like smoking, playing pa, gambling, playing snooker just in general doing nothing as well I enjoy it. But money would make all of this easier to do.
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:52   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apart from setting myself up so I'm a bit richer, I don't think I'd change anything in my life. It's all been pretty good so far.
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:54   #14
jerome

on a much less extreme note, i'd also probably gamble a lot more and go back in time regularly with gained knowledge of outcomes etc (i mean poker specifically here really) if i was too lazy to do the growing the world how i want to etc thing
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:55   #15
vampy
bound & gagged

I didnt really mean 'turning back time' and righting your mistakes with the knowledge you have now. I was more thinking of getting into a time machine that can take you to any time at all....so if you went back to your past, you'd see the old you, still making those mistakes. You'd just have to bitchslap him and tell him not to be a fool.

I'd like to go back and teach relativity theory to the ancient greeks and watch their brains explode....and then see how much difference it made to the future.

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:57   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

in that case i'd go back in time to some point in the last 2 and a half years and double team the bitch.

im really bitter

Unread 22 May 2006, 14:57   #17
jerome

yes then i'd go back to some ancient times too then and stick with the taking over the world plan
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:00   #18
pig
1up on you

Id go back to the 1960s and just shag around more and take drugs and listen to good music.
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:01   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What you actually ended up doing would really depend on the specifics of how the whole thing worked. You say you can go back. And then presumably you can go forward again to "now". But then it wouldn't be "now", it'd be some parallel "now" where Grimsby were the world's greatest football club or wherever. If your machine can go forward to now, why can't it go forward from now?

Finally, are you affected by the changes? Can you kill your own parents and then disappear, or are you protected by some sort of force shielded temporal warp bubble?

I demand to know.

If I can just go back, once, then I would go back and teach them as much engineering knowledge as I could manage. Theoretical physics seems a bit pointless, but teaching more advanced irrigation, medical or construction techniques a millennia earlier would presumably make a massive difference.

Alternately, you could make sure your "tribe" (whoever you "support") dominates by giving them Uzi's in 2000BC. It's all good.
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:08   #20
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What you actually ended up doing would really depend on the specifics of how the whole thing worked. You say you can go back. And then presumably you can go forward again to "now". But then it wouldn't be "now", it'd be some parallel "now" where Grimsby were the world's greatest football club or wherever. If your machine can go forward to now, why can't it go forward from now?

Finally, are you affected by the changes? Can you kill your own parents and then disappear, or are you protected by some sort of force shielded temporal warp bubble?

I demand to know.
I don't know!!!
This was all inspired by Dace saying on IRC that he wanted to go back in time so he could **** britt eckland or someone while she was still hot. So i figured it might actually make for an interesting forum topic.

so yeah...whatever you want....the machine can go back, and if you want it to go forward it can do too I suppose, but as you said it would have to go to a parallel now that was affected by your actions. and if you want it to go further forward too then i guess it could. and seeing as none of it is possible anyway, sure you can kill your parents. whatever makes you happy

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:17   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They star out the word rape now???
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:20   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

insert comedy reply about vampy and naked photos here

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:22   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

but seriously, i'd probably kick the shit out of all the little shits that made school hell for so many people.
then i'd sell the use of my time and machine to go back and beat up all the other little shits at other peoples schools.

I'd be a super hero

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:25   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
but seriously, i'd probably touch up all the little shits that made school hell for so many people.
then i'd sell the use of my time and machine to go back and touch up all the other little shits at other peoples schools.

I'd be a super hero :)
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:25   #25
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
They star out the word rape now???
i'm guessing not, and that she used the word '****' instead (though it'll inevitably be censored in this post - it's the f word at a guess
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:25   #26
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dace
only if they're pretty

at my school they weren't

Quote:
i'm guessing not, and that she used the word '****' instead (though it'll inevitably be censored in this post - it's the f word at a guess

whoosh
is your name appocomaster?

Unread 22 May 2006, 15:27   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

*sigh*
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:29   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i'd make sure tomkat got cancer when he was 10
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:32   #29
jerome

yes yes i realise
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:38   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to mention some major event, but then realised I wanted something more basic.

I'd go back to being 5 years old. Ignorance is bliss.
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:43   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'd go back to being 5 years old. Ignorance is bliss.

Back to a more innocent, more happy, time. A time when you didn't know what your Uncle did to you was wrong. A time when you didn't have to feel shame for something so wrong feeling so right.
Unread 22 May 2006, 15:46   #32
vampy
bound & gagged

i think I'd go back and give dace's mum a hysterectomy

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:01   #33
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Play the national lottery, knowing inadvance the numbers to be chosen.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:06   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't do anything major. Instead, I'd find my 14 year old self and tell him that he's totally right, PA is for losers and not to give it a go for a laugh. By doing that I'd never have had an internet girlfriend for 2 years (how stupid was I), I'd have touched a whole lot more girls, I'd have better social skills and I'd have got to Cambridge instead of Cardiff.

Good life eh?
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:08   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
i think I'd go back and give dace's mum a hysterectomy

always with the "cutting people in some way or other" with you isn't it
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:14   #36
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go back in time twice to spitroast Britt Ekland when she was hot. On the way back I'd infiltrate the hotel used by Spurs before their last game of this season and poison them!
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:16   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Oh yeah, I'd kill Stalin, forgot about that one.
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:33   #38
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd become the best football scout ever!

And maybe win a few roll overs!
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:45   #39
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I'd make alot of princesses and queens pregnant and then watch my offspring rule the world and fight eachother

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 17:56   #40
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Money thing mainly, plus if you were ever kidnapped or such, you could go back in time and avoid it.

Or be a military commander in say roman times and kick arse with your knowledge from Rome:Total War.
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:05   #41
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Work out when Tony Blair was conceived and phone up his parents that night every 10 minutes offering to sell them some double glazing.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:25   #42
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
How would you become a military commander in Rome exactly?

Aside from anything else I suspect you can't even speak Latin.
How would you create a tme machine?

And learn latin?
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:26   #43
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Work out when Tony Blair was conceived and phone up his parents that night every 10 minutes offering to sell them some double glazing.
Wouldn't you need to 'delay' them only once so a different sperm got through?
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:29   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
A different sperm would have different genes as the result of meiosis. Only slightly changing the event would probably give a different sperm the "victory".

Of course, you then have to ascribe a genetic component to the outcome of an individual's life, which I can't do with this avatar.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:30   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How would you create a tme machine?
By receiving the plans for a time machine magically one day. Obviously, the first thing I'd do with said time machine would be to send the plans back to myself.
Unread 22 May 2006, 19:17   #46
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd go back 4and a half billion years and piss in the primodial soup, thus resulting in life as we know it beginning to evolve from an STD I picked up from Helen of Troy when I had a bried layover in 400BC.
Unread 22 May 2006, 19:25   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id go back and seriously **** up my girlfriends ex.

In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 19:30   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Basically, you can't go back in time as it doesn't exist. If you take the fourth dimension to be time, then the threads created in the past exist in the present, but their creation and the events which have happened to that thread cannot be affected because that point no longer exists physically, only as a memory and a result which is displayed physically now.

You can't travel to the future as it hasn't yet happened, thus it doesn't exist either.

The idea of time travel which is commonly thought of is that you will go back in time if you reach the speed of light and exceed it - this is untrue. Events will happen at the same speed for you travelling at n times the speed of light as they will for me, stationary lying in bed. However, relatively speaking, you will age slower than I will as time will not pass as quickly.

Hence the theory of relativity.

Or something along those lines.
Something skiddy thought up regarding time travel.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 19:33   #49
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I wasn't really planning on spying on them closely enough to work out exactly when they were having sex. Even for eliminating Tony from history that would be too high a price to pay.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 19:34   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Something skiddy thought up regarding time travel.
And he's not a physicist you say?