User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: Which Manager Will Be Sacked First
Alex Ferguson 2 5.00%
Graeme Souness 23 57.50%
David O'Leary 5 12.50%
Alex McLeish 6 15.00%
Mick McCarthy 2 5.00%
David Moyes 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:45   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Who will be first to go - The 2005/06 Sack Race

Ah HA!

Finally , a proper use for the poll function. Feel free to place your vote as to which Football Manager, North or South of the border , will be sacked first from the current group.

Winners get absoloutely nothing except temporary bragging rights.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:51   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Who will be first to go

Souness to be honest. He has so much money, spent so much money and they are shit. I dont like the guy anyway seems like a bit of a cnut lips. Personally I want O'leary to stay as a villa fan the reason for this is I think chopping and changing a manager does no good. Hopefully o'leary can push villa up the table with a good crack after xmas.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:02   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im an optimist so i went for fergie.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:04   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Souness is the boring choice. I chose Ferguson in the same spirit that I chose Thatcher in the death thread; wishful thinking
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:05   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Amended to remove 'Arry (not likely) and Moyes (Less likely than McCarthy).
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:24   #6
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Alex McLeish dispite the Champoins League heroics/flukage.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:26   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Souness.

Because he's a cock.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:13   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Who will be first to go - The 2005/06 Sack Race

Souness, ofc.

most useless poll ever kura.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:15   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Souness, ofc.

most useless poll ever kura.
Cmon Koen, you love my polls.

Actually, you love any polls, since theyre never used here anymore.

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:20   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

More polls please. please sir more polls.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:51   #11
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Went for Souness, I don't think he'll be spending Christmas in Newcastle.

Ferguson won't leave until the season is over (I doubt the Glazers would sack him), I think Villa have enough quality to overtake Fulham and Blackburn over Christmas and McCarthy can't really be blamed for Sunderland.

McLeish could get the chop if the huns are overtaken by Caley Thistle (I know what's on my Christmas list), but I think they're prepared for a pretty awful domestic finish.

What the poll needs is a little more Steve Bruce.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:59   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
Went for Souness, I don't think he'll be spending Christmas in Newcastle.

Ferguson won't leave until the season is over (I doubt the Glazers would sack him), I think Villa have enough quality to overtake Fulham and Blackburn over Christmas and McCarthy can't really be blamed for Sunderland.

McLeish could get the chop if the huns are overtaken by Caley Thistle (I know what's on my Christmas list), but I think they're prepared for a pretty awful domestic finish.

What the poll needs is a little more Steve Bruce.
Despite both being mega rich ****s, neither Sullivan or Gold will sack Bruce if he keeps the club in the Premiership this season. He might go in the summer , but one of the six above will be gone before then, if not more.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 00:10   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
More polls please. please sir more polls.
Poll?

Also McCarthey to go, he can't keep on saying his team is shit week in week out.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 00:41   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Poll?

Also McCarthey to go, he can't keep on saying his team is shit week in week out.
Alex Fergusons been getting away with it for nearly 10 years.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 00:45   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
that's my ****ing joke you ****ing ****.

You know in the Simpsons, where Moe is in the 40s kids show and beats up one of the other child actors for stealing his bit?

Exactly like that.

How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 00:57   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How anyone can go for anyone over Mcleish is beyond me.
He is blatantly going to go before any of the others.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:17   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
How anyone can go for anyone over Mcleish is beyond me.
He is blatantly going to go before any of the others.

safe till the end of the season apparantly
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:18   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
safe till the end of the season apparantly
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:20   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i read something different today where the chairman said something along the lines of 'we will have a look at his position after christmas'
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:25   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it didn't say that in the link.
He will go as soon as Rangers are out of the Champions League (if they are still doing shit in the league)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:31   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it didn't say that in the link.
He will go as soon as Rangers are out of the Champions League (if they are still doing shit in the league)

Ranger's are in a ****ing shocking state atm.

No sane manager would want to take them on at this stage of the season.

What will happen is come the end of the season a new manager will step in, rebuild the team a bit over the summer then see how the season takes them.

McLeish is ****ed and he knows it (short of winning the Champions League guffaw guffaw).

Hoever he's given Murray enough (by getting into the last 16) to put off the fans calling for his head etc *shrug*
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 02:15   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No sane manager would want to take them on at this stage of the season.
sounds like a job for the old 'invisible flute' player, Mr. P. Gascoigne
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 02:45   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
sounds like a job for the old 'invisible flute' player, Mr. P. Gascoigne :)

See i don't know if i want this to happen or not.

I mean McLeish seems to have ****ed up his team and as such his season is ****ed.

Doesn't matter who you get it ... it aint realistically gonna get turned around for Rangers (domestically) this season.

So Gazza coming in instead of Mcleish ... i mean sure he'll **** it up (prolly more than Mcleish) but you cant lose more than is already lost (probably).

Now if McLeish stayed till the end of the season and THEN Gazza was brought it ... now that would be something to savour.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 02:59   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
that's my ****ing joke you ****ing ****.

You know in the Simpsons, where Moe is in the 40s kids show and beats up one of the other child actors for stealing his bit?

Exactly like that.

Nothing's original on the internet, get over it
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 08:49   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
sounds like a job for the old 'invisible flute' player, Mr. P. Gascoigne
http://www.pledgebank.com/Gazza-For-Gers

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 08:58   #26
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Ferguson gets the boot(the old bugger is too old now ffs!).

Ive always thoguht Souness is a shite manager but i do feel Newcastle has been a bit unlucky this season with a constant string of injuries to top players.

Its pretty clear that if they had their best team avail. Owen and co. surely would win more matches than they have,

What about Steve Bruce? Isnt he likely to be sacke if this bad trend continues?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:43   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

O'Leary to go in a shocker.

Souness is just too obvious. He gets on well with Shep, and he'll get his full team back in a bit. He'll make it, just.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:59   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Football] Who will be first to go - The 2005/06 Sack Race

I call a rip-off on my idea. See you in court, little man.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 00:07   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I call a rip-off on my idea. See you in court, little man.
I call an X-Factor / Pop Idol lawsuit, which is settled by me acknowledging your intellectual rights but agreeing to stay on as part of the moderating team as part of the settlement.

(Blame 1-X , it was his idea)
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 17:09   #30
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Can I change my vote if Wigan do the business at OT tonight and we see headlines like 'Super Latics go Ballistic, Man U are Atrocious'?
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 17:26   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suspect Graham Rix will go before all of them, but voted for Souness.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 18:19   #32
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Souness - worst thing on Tyne side since `Tino Asprilla went AWOL
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 18:39   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I suspect Graham Rix will go before all of them, but voted for Souness.
this cat knows where its at.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 18:57   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Souness, for his crimes against humanity in the 80's when wearing shorts like this

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 19:48   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Souness, for his crimes against humanity in the 80's when wearing shorts like this
old.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:11   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Bumped due to being topical, and because 23 people now have the right to say "I CALLED IT"

Etc etc.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:13   #37
Ste
Bored

I was wrong

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:18   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Congratulations go to:

All Systems Go, Blastoderm, ceres, Dace, Dead_Meat, Ephor, JonnyBGood, KoeN, Kurashima, Mushroom, Nodrog, OneColourRed, pablissimo, Phang, pig, PureviL, roadrunner_0, Sarina_Joy, skiddy, Smudge, Stew, Stifler, Superpig #1

Flaming Bags of Poop go to:

1-X, NEWSBOT3 , Appocomaster, furball, Hugin, midge5, Nondescript Human ,Dante Hicks, isildurx, MrL_JaKiri, PSH, SeanG, Ste , lokken, sniborp , god113, sigrid.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:46   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A WINNER IS ME

\o/

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:47   #40
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

you have to win once in your life
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:52   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Er, didn't that shit portsmouth manager get fired first?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:49   #42
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Er, didn't that shit portsmouth manager get fired first?
Alain Perrin, I would have sais him had he been an option.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 16:01   #43
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Oi Kura i didnt even make a real guess ffs :P

Unless you take my vague pondering over Fergie as a guess :|
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 16:06   #44
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Oi Kura i didnt even make a real guess ffs :P

Unless you take my vague pondering over Fergie as a guess :|
you're 9th on his poop bag list and he can only fill one a day
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 17:02   #45
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Good guess for me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 17:31   #46
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shit manager with visions of grandeur.

Shit club with visions of grandeur.

Seemed pretty obivious really...
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 18:14   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you're 9th on his poop bag list and he can only fill one a day
Ive hired the local RSPCA shelter to provide me with 20 bags a day from assorted animals, some of which im not sure can actually provide enough shit to fit in a bag.

TBH, even if its the staff shitting into plastic bags in their spare time, its still £20 well spent.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 20:08   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Congratulations
A slap for using Comic Sans for no humanly justifiable reason goes to:

Well, you can probably guess.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 04:00   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ... Ha I Won!
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 04:05   #50
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ... Ha I Won!
so did the rest of us apart from 1-x quite weirdly...