User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:38   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
OK. Newdawn

Alright, I don't want this thread to come off as negative, but it just keeps itching at me.
People keep saying that ND improved so much this round, but in reality, they haven't. All they have shown is that without proper incoming and the majority of its members playing the strongest race, that they can grow and save resources.
:|
They brag about fighting reunion, when reunion is a new command freshly put together, and doing a good job fighting ND back. In addition Reunions core was very small, so those 98 or so members they had at one point weren't even part of thier plan for the round, and technically have no impact on thier performance during the round. They came from 7th to 3rd.
But this thread isn't about Reunion. Its about ND. First night of proper incoming,
down 10%. Or some ridiculous # like that. Not defending its top members, NONE of them. Sure we all run out of defence, but one guy(s) gets covered. Then to top it off, they had resources to put up a fight, and they just chose to sit on them for no particular reason. THEN HC publically surrendered his alliances soul by saying that they were getting slaughtered, and then they chose to hit the allaince below them because of idiocy? or some crap. I don't know if the community is blind or not, but if ND "rocked" this round, it says a huge statement about the quality of gameplay in PA these days. Its sort of like your worst team being the best because everyone good left or died. They aren't any better, just the best out of the remaining lot. If you catch my drift.