User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:36   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Inter 1 - 5 Arsenal

A very impressive result after a very impressive team performance, although the match could have been turned on its head so easily at 1-2, just before Arsenal scored the third goal, when Sol Campbell pushed Vieri in the penalty area. The ref didn't think it was a penalty, neither did the commentators.

Although to be fair, the commentators were basically fans with microphones.

[edit]

Although the bit about Arsenal getting the best result on Italian soil for England in recent history was 'heh' worthy.

'Chelsea did flatten Lazio here a few weeks ago' came the reply.

Personally, I feel the chelsea performance was much more impressive, given the provocation they faced, and the fact that Inter didn't seem to care at 1-3, and gave away 2 very soft goals.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:38   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Inter 1 - 5 Arsenal

Vieri did make the most of it though, but i didnt see a close-up so i cant say how serious a push it was.

Quite a good game though heh.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:41   #3
Dreadnought

Inter gave in after the 3rd imo so they didnt even try, besides some of the inter guys are on protest so may have done it delibeaartly when they knew they were going to lose
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:43   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
It's all good. Mr_L happy to see that you're back but then why did you say you were going away :-(
I'm going away again, but the mech thread is too entertaining.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:43   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have never expected Arsenal to get the better aggregate against Inter. Impressive, especially with 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:43   #6
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

i went off to do my coursework @ 1-1, now look what happened

I missed all the goals fs
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:45   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

To quote ITV from just now

'Chelsea come to Italy and win by 4, but Arsenal do one better and do 5' (or words to that effect)

5-1=5?
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:46   #8
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

'Chelsea come to Italy and win by 4, but Arsenal do one better and do 5' (or words to that effect)
Ron Atkinson said that, so it has to be a ridiculous comment by default.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:48   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Must admit, I dont think Inter were up for it at all.

As soon as the 3rd went in, it was all over. Massive props to Henry though for two extremely well taken goals, and a couple of pretty decent assists.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 22:50   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Mr_L is my sig about you? Sorry asking stupid questions cos I'm stuck at work, damn queen and her speech.
Don't think so.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 23:56   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i thought arsenal were going to get thrashed? how did this happen?!?!
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 00:00   #12
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

all commentators are shit

id prefer commentators who commentated properly on the game, and those who were un biased... well biased ones can be good, so long as its for Country ofc but i dont even like them biasing towards the team i support, cos they just dribble utter shite about nothing.
i dont support arsenal, but heres an example of bias tonight. after Arsenal scored their 5th goal via Robert "flying" Pires Jim Rosental said something along the lines of, "you can see the class of Arsenal and they are showing way more than Inter with plenty in reserve"

what an utter trough of crap. if they were ouzing class than howcome Inter equaled their abilities for all of the game apart from the last 5 minutes? the only reason they scored so many is because Inter decided to basically give up after the 3rd knowing they wouldnt be able to score. they might aswell have just layed down or something

apologies for my rant, but someone mentioned commentators, and i hate the ****ers... apart from Motty and Jonothan Pierce cos hes just funny.. remember that England vs Georgia game when he exploded?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 00:13   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<Rids> Im just waiting for someone to **** it all up for us.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 03:44   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fair play to arsenal (those words hurt). I wrote them off entirely, but i forgot about Henry.. when you have the worlds best player in your team, youre never totally ****ed.

We should have pressed home our advantage and beaten munich Once again we showed how much of a better team than them we are, once again Owen Hargreaves was unbearably shit.

I have to applaud the referee on most of his decisions. There was a handball he missed, as well as giving 2 goal kicks that were corners, and a corner that was a goal kick, but he didnt stand for any hacking or diving from either team.

I think tonight was a serious step up in terms of Celtic's status as a football club. The "great" Bayern munich came to Parkhead and set out their stall to defend. They didnt really look like they were ever gonna score, save when Hedman decided to try and be an idiot again. Its a backhanded compliment to celtic when i say, Bayern did their job, and defended really well. They didnt let us get our final ball through.

Once again though, Bobo Balde was simply unreal. Did anyone watch him? He's something else, i havent seen him put in worse than a 7/10 performance for years. Looked by far and away the best player on the pitch, and any team in the world would do well to have him in their ranks.

Still, top of the group with one round to play! A draw and we're definetely through, a win and we win the group, a loss and we might not even make the UEFA cup berth for third.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 10:29   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The ref in the arsenal game was really, really shit. Not biased, just utter wank.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 19:56   #16
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

What do you expect???

He was a German Bank Manager who enjoyed collecting motorbikes(huh?)
'A bank manager with attitude' as the commentator said
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote