User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 01:21   #1
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
MSN Messenger

is anyone having problems with this stupid program?

i go to sign in, and enter my pw... and it says as usualy "signing in"... but then it takes ages, and goes back to the normal "sign in" screen without giving me any explanation for it not signing in such as not being connected or wrong password.

is it just being odd or is anyone else getting this crap?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 01:45   #2
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MSN Messenger

I'm getting the samething....
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 01:53   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

works fine here.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 02:00   #4
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Working fine here.

Just logged out and back in with no problems.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 02:26   #5
Vykk.Draygo
Registered Loser

Vykk.Draygo is an unknown quantity at this point

ive got the same problem
it's quite irritating
Vykk.Draygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 06:51   #6
ArchsteR
lackey

ArchsteR will become famous soon enoughArchsteR will become famous soon enough

Had the same problem for most of the day (11th).
After a few hours it started working fine again.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 07:03   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

seems to be working fine for me
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 10:00   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

worked fine when I was using it on the 11th
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 10:06   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

YAY!!!!

Bob and his stupid ever-changing-always-confusing nickname can't sign in
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:53   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Working fine here.

Just logged out and back in with no problems.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 10:17   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Here i got no problem, maybe is the microsoft server u connect, call for support

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 02:03   #12
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
YAY!!!!

Bob and his stupid ever-changing-always-confusing nickname can't sign in
i can now bitch.. why dont you take a look at my new name? i wrote it especially for you Say

well no i stole it from Green Day - Platypus, but thats not the point!
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 11:01   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Assuming you still have it, I'll look when I get home from work.

ps - does all this explain why you sign in and out 20 times before being properly "online"?
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 16:06   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hda a message on my pc about how it was going down for maintenance early hours of this morning.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 17:23   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i hda a message on my pc about how it was going down for maintenance early hours of this morning.
i had 3 like that when i woke up this morning.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 18:02   #16
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
Assuming you still have it, I'll look when I get home from work.

ps - does all this explain why you sign in and out 20 times before being properly "online"?
er.. no lol

if i sign in, then im online, its not because im changing my nick on there.. that annoys even me when people do it.
but often i only get like, 2 minutes or the chance to open it up and see if i have any emails before i have to do something or go out, so theres your exlanation