User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 13:44   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Nasal Hair

Are those electric nasal hair removers worth it, or would i do better to continue to risk slicing my nostril open with my razor turned sideways?
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 14:15   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nasal Hair

How about a pair of scissors?
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 14:22   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I get an odd feeling of "what if i jam them up my nose" when i attempt it with those small scissors. :/
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 14:39   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I presume you've got enough coordination not to follow that course of action. I'd be more worried with a razor blade up my nose, tbh.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 14:56   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

I've had more practice with a razor, and i'd rather not chance the scissors, just in case, like.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 15:40   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Pluck them out
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 15:46   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Pluck them out
And then suspend yourself from some flesh hooks while getting your bollocks pierced and your penis head tattooed
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:01   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Short bursts from a lighter.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 12:13   #9
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Pluck them out
The scissors idea sounds doggy to me. I just rip mine out. Can hurt abit though.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 10:58   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
The scissors idea sounds doggy to me. I just rip mine out. Can hurt abit though.
the method of cutting is most safest (not with a razor)

either with proper clippers or a small pair of scissors, I use the latter and just stick them a short way in an slowly "cut-cut".

plucking is bad because it pulls out the hair roots and leaves a hole in your skin and the nose isn't exactly a clean place.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 11:06   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

for some reason when I last got my hair cut the guy shoved a nasal hair shaver up my nose...
really surprised me!

But then he did get a lighter to burn the hair off the ears of the guy before me.

He was wierd, telling me that life for me was bad before because i'd never had a haircut there and now it will be amazing. Oh and the reason Sheffield Wednesday are crap is because he's never cut their hair...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:19   #12
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
the method of cutting is most safest (not with a razor)

either with proper clippers or a small pair of scissors, I use the latter and just stick them a short way in an slowly "cut-cut".

plucking is bad because it pulls out the hair roots and leaves a hole in your skin and the nose isn't exactly a clean place.
I`ll bear that in mind next time. Apparently I`ve seen a battery operated nasal hair trimmer advertised on telly. I think it`s made by a company called REMMINGTON. If I try one out in the near future, and really like it, I`ll guess I`ll have to buy the company.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 16:42   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We should fight this! In recent years we've seen the proliferation of the female body hair neurosis (not that I'm complaining), but now this threatens to spread to the male.

Nose hair just needs some positive P.R. Be proud of your "nose lashes". Single forever, but proud.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:02   #14
pyirt
nomen est omen

Maybe Max-Factor will come up with a nasal hair enhancement product, like they did with eye lashes; to make them look thicker and more stylish lashes. Mind you you`ll prolly have to be careful; don`t want to end up with a blackend dirty nose.

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 19:48   #15
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Just go to the store and test one out, if you don't like it then put it back and leave.