User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 17:24   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gee Whizz Golly Mistar, Its another Big Bad Virus Alert!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3432639.stm

*sigh*

Symantec must be laughing all the way to bank. Every time that the sales start running a little low, they just generate a new virus threat and tell all the world news websites about it.

Before you know it, every idiot that randomly runs attachments is scuttling off to their website to download the latest patches and pay £60 for their product.

Fear Sells!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 17:33   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gee Whizz Golly Mistar, Its another Big Bad Virus Alert!

We've had this at uni, got an email from uni comp admins saying it was intercepted
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 17:36   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Gee Whizz Golly Mistar, Its another Big Bad Virus Alert!

I don't think it's an empty threat. Several of the windows boxes inside my company's firewall became infected with the myDoom virus/worm this morning and have been bombarding the rest of the company (even those of us not using windows) with infected mail.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:39   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Flavius in "Making a not shit post" Shockar!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:29   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

i just got it...TWICE...hehe, Norton found it tho. I'm excited about it tho, my fiirst email virus ever

/edit: all the good stuff about it http://[email protected]
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:36   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

They are such bad people for charging money for their software!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 01:11   #7
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
We've had this at uni, got an email from uni comp admins saying it was intercepted
same
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 05:45   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

heh, I just got it another 2 times...4 times in 1 day, I feel speeshul fs
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 10:30   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

you have some moronic friends dilly.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 14:43   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I have yet to be infected with a virus.

Also, I've never run a Norton or Symantec program. Not since back in the early 90's when Norton Commander was a good way to work in DOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 18:54   #11
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I don't think it's an empty threat. Several of the windows boxes inside my company's firewall became infected with the myDoom virus/worm this morning and have been bombarding the rest of the company (even those of us not using windows) with infected mail.
Clearly your Office Network sucks. I setup ours to filter out any exectuable and script attachment.

People email me saying they couldn't open an attachment that someone sent them cause it blocked and I say, of course it is. If you opened it the office wouldn't be happy.

Imagine me, protecting the stupid.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 19:06   #12
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Sophos ++ "Worm\MyDoom-A was found on this email, the offending material has been removed"

Had about 7 of them when i opened outlook this evening

Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:37   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

This is why if you take a few minutes to Use the internet you'll find their are people who do not believe we should have to pay to have our pc's protected from virus's and spy bots etc.

It's nice and easy to protect your pc for nothing if you actually look about.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote