User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:38   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Windows system clock problem

I want to install norton anti virus but when i installed it the clock on the pc was wrong that made the software timeout instantly, so i put the clock right and unistalled, reset and reinstalled and its still timed out with the clock set right.

Any ideas, i dont wanna pay tbh or install AVG after it once almost destroyed windows :lol:

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:40   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Windows system clock problem

You do not have a windows system clock problem. You have a problem with a product working the way it's supposed to. (ie you're not able to reuse it after it's timed out once)

ps.

Norton antivirus killed one of my pc's once

I use McAfee now.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:42   #3
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

[quote=MrL_JaKiri]You do not have a windows system clock problem. You have a problem with a product working the way it's supposed to. (ie you're not able to reuse it after it's timed out once)

well thats a new feature

thanks

(wonders were he put his copy of linux)

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:44   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember it happening with a cover disk program back in 1997, so it's not exactly novel
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:05   #5
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Norton is most likely gonna nuke your PC than any other AV software
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:55   #6
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I uninstalled norton once and it deleted files for windows so I could no longer use the internet.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:07   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
I uninstalled norton once and it deleted files for windows so I could no longer use the internet.
\0/

Been their done that. Ran File Sig Verification tool.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote