User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:50   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
[Football] Arsenal vs Blackburn

Anybody else watching this? It seems to be the best, and worst, first half I've seen Arsenal play all season.

We're back to our old form, at last. Pires has been outstanding, Ljungberg has been dominant, Vieira has the middle of the park sown up. Bergkamp is swinging passes all over the place, and Henry is just Henry. Great.

Only problem is, we're back to missing more chances than Shaqueil O Neal misses free throws. Why cant we play like this, but with the cynical finishing we displayed earlier in the season?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:55   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Arsenal vs Blackburn

I feel so sorry that your expensive squad is playing like shite and winning

If you feel that your strikers aren't up to it, we'll be more than willing to loan Henry/Bergkamp/Wiltord/Aliadiere :/

We might not get relegated then
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:58   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I feel so sorry that your expensive squad is playing like shite and winning

If you feel that your strikers aren't up to it, we'll be more than willing to loan Henry/Bergkamp/Wiltord/Aliadiere :/

We might not get relegated then
Harry will get you out of the shit, he always did it with the hammers.

and I'd be more than happy to let you loan Wiltord, personally I'd GIVE you Wiltord.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:58   #4
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Could be a Q of luck, im not actually watching atm, but im not oblivious to that feeiling. I play football every staurday in the West Lancs league, and there have been matches where we have totally dominated the opposition in all areas of the park, yet we cant get the finishing touch, either we try and 'run' it into the net, or the ball just doesn't fall for us. Very annoying indeed.

Could also be a question of your strikers being shit tho hehe (although i know there not)

[edit] noticed lokken beat me to it while i was writing thi
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 16:09   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

FC Twente beat Feyenoord 4-2
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 16:31   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

According to various soccer sites, Wenger has been given 10mill £ to buy players for, and he seems to be looking at a striker.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 16:41   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

cos Chelski are getting Henry
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 16:49   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Harry will get you out of the shit, he always did it with the hammers.

and I'd be more than happy to let you loan Wiltord, personally I'd GIVE you Wiltord.
Oh I have belief in Harry, how can I not after he turned us from a barrel of shite to well, a premier league team. It's just that nothing has seemed to go right for a long time. Our defence yesterday were a joke and our training pitch is more dangerous than having Vinny Jones hating one of his teammates.

We need signings in the window pronto. If there wasn't a window, we'd have no problems.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 16:49   #9
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Andy Cole will grab an equalizer pretty soon now
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:50   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Vieira has the middle of the park sown up.
I think i watched a different match .
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:51   #11
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
cos Chelski are getting Henry
yes, and all of a sudden, palm trees are sprouting in the antarctic

i.e. NOT going to happen

friendly bunny
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:10   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I think i watched a different match .
That was posted at the end of the first half. Which lets be honest, we had completely sewn up.

Second half we were shit, although still created as many chances as Blackburn did.

As a sidenote, any idea who that referee was? As he should be lined up against the wall and shot for being utter wank.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:30   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

as should most of the premiership refs

except Durkin.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:31   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
as should most of the premiership refs

except Durkin.
We dream of premiership refs, we really do. The first division is absolutely horrific.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:31   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Theres only one Paulo Vanoli

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:38   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
We dream of premiership refs, we really do. The first division is absolutely horrific.
You honestly believe premiership refs are better?

You are having a laugh aren't you. Nationwide refs are far better than Premier refs because they are used to and have the experience to handle things getting nasty. They don't bottle it like Premier refs do (thanks to greater publicity) - give me nationwide refs anyday. I've only seen one decent ref performance this season, but oh wait, that was a nationwide ref on a tuesday night against forest in the carling cup on a tuesday night.

I can't belive there are refs as shit as Bennett, Rennie, Poll and Riley in the premiership.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:41   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe in the premiership a high, two footed tackle which resulted in a broken leg would have been given at least a booking; maybe in the premiership they'd send the right person off for a professional foul in the box. Maybe in the premiership they'd not send someone off for diving (when it was clear to EVERYONE that he didn't dive) outside his OWN penalty area. Maybe in the premiership off the ball fouls would get punished. Maybe in the premiership this is getting hard to read so I'll stop.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 02:19   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

crap game
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote