User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 07:40   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Worst EVER sexual experience!

Did you ever have one of those moments that just sucked! Share it with the community!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 07:43   #2
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough
Re: Worst EVER sexual experience!

girls toilet, Idlers birthday, tromsoe, norway

She almost broke my penis
Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 07:46   #3
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

I had one instance similar... it hurts.. a lot..
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 07:48   #4
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

yes

I sometimes wonder why God made it possible to break it

it should have been equiped with some sort of emergency steam valve that would just pump all the blod out the instance to much preassure is threatening Mr. Panky
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 08:02   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Broke your penis?

How did that happen?

I want details.
Exact details.
Hasn't happened to me yet. Gotta hurt liek hell.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 09:44   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

girls toilet, Idlers birthday, tromsoe, norway

When I found out it was a man I nearly snapped his penis off I was so annoyed

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 09:46   #7
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Not f***ing getting any.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 10:00   #8
Idler

lunchtime!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 10:07   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Similar threads for this have two roleplaying items.

Coincidence? I think not.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 10:21   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Bloody RPGers...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:22   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

migthy lubbed condom of stamina?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:45   #12
Evil Skragg

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
migthy lubbed condom of stamina?
Nothing compared to my Powerful Pork Sword of Penetration +4
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:53   #13
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Girl thinking that yanking my penis incredibly fiercly will make me cum faster.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:54   #14
Evil Skragg

*winces*
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:57   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

toothy girl blowjob....

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:59   #16
Evil Skragg

*winces more*
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:11   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
toothy girl blowjob....
'Braces'.

And a mis-cue.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:22   #18
Evil Skragg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
And a mis-cue.
Eh???

Braces i understand, but a mis-cue?
Something to do with snooker?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:29   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Picture the scene, imagine snooker, profit.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:32   #20
Evil Skragg

All i can say is

Ouch, splinters!!!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:50   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

eek!

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 20:13   #22
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
All i can say is

Ouch, splinters!!!
you got pinnochio to give you a hand job? you sick sick pervert, HE'S JUST A KID!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:46   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

No particularly bad experiences, although there was the one time where I wasn't really er.. into it.. and I stopped and said I'd rather have a nice cup of tea

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:50   #24
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Then the guy commited sucide right?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:52   #25
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Toenails, leg, 6"cuts :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:53   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

No.. he made me a cup of tea.

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:54   #27
Intrepid00

He's gay.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:56   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Discovering she didn't shave and didn't wash down there. Cringe factor on the ****ing richter scale

PS Agree with intrepid he was clearly a fag.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:03   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Didn't shave what? Pubic area?

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:06   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Didn't shave what? Pubic area?

By that I mean shave, trim, wax or clean once a year. I swear I heard little people crying out for help down there.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:07   #31
Intrepid00

Oh oh, crabs. Was it Dr. Seussish?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:12   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
By that I mean shave, trim, wax or clean once a year. I swear I heard little people crying out for help down there.
Augh!

Nasty
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:16   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

So she wasn't trimmed which didn't thrill you, but worse she wasn't clean... did you go ahead and shag her anyway? :/

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:23   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
So she wasn't trimmed which didn't thrill you, but worse she wasn't clean... did you go ahead and shag her anyway? :/

At 17 I would have shagged a convenient keyhole.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:34   #35
Intrepid00

Clearly JonnyBGood is not the Fag that started to knock up Sarina_Joy.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:35   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Clearly JonnyBGood is not the Fag that started to knock up Sarina_Joy.

Do you have a sister?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:38   #37
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Do you have a sister?
You forgot your Dace tags.

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:40   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You forgot your Dace tags.
I just had an image of the padeophilia wing of the penal system tagging Dace before releasing him with a "KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THIS MAN" message heh.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:59   #39
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Dace and children go hand in hand
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:16   #40
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
Dace and children go hand in hand
That's not how I picture it.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:18   #41
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

while on holiday at Kos, I (and my m8s) met some geordies, anyway, a few days later we heard that one of them broke their foreskin somehow, he had to go to the doctors and then get sent to a hospital in the main city to get it "fixed"

ouch
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:19   #42
Intrepid00

Just get it removed, less chance of a bladder infection and penis cancer.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:26   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Just get it removed, less chance of a bladder infection and penis cancer.
Keep it, have a 1% risk of bladder infection and penis cancer IF you dont wash regularly

Get rid of it have 1% chance of damage to the penis by the procedure

Its all the same,its there for a reason,wash and you wont have problems.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:31   #44
Intrepid00

Proof?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:35   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Proof?
Was on a discovery channel program called "Sex Sence" and was all about the penis,had like 15 mins on the foreskin.

Also saw similar program on BBC2 one night....

Am trawling for links to their conents...I'll keep you informed.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:36   #46
Intrepid00

I bet 90% of the links so far have been pr0n.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:43   #47
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
I bet 90% of the links so far have been pr0n.
more like 97% ffs
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:47   #48
Intrepid00

ACtually, last I heard its split 50/50 on the benfits. That really non can be proven as cold hard fact.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:49   #49
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Here's your proof
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:51   #50
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

There are no benifits that outway the risk invovled in the procedure