User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:23   #151
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] *** it's the FA CUP guessing game ***

4th rnd replays 12/13 Feb
Fulham - Derby
Hartlepool - Brentford
Tottenham - West Brom
Sheff Utd - West Ham
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:25   #152
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2 - 1 Derby
Hartlepool 1 -0 Brentford
Tottenham 2 - 0 West Brom
Sheff Utd 1 - 0 West Ham
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:36   #153
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 1 - 2 Derby
Hartlepool 1 - 0 Brentford
Tottenham 1 - 0 West Brom
Sheff Utd 2 - 1 West Ham
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 01:35   #154
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham2 -0 Derby
Hartlepool 1 -0 Brentford
Tottenham 2 -1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 0 -2 West Ham
your ignore me posts threw me for a second there 1-X
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 10:27   #155
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2 - 0 Derby
Sheff Utd 1 - 2 West Ham
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:10   #156
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2 - 0 Derby
Hartlepool 1 - 2 Brentford
Tottenham 2 - 1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 1 - 0 West Ham
I'll try to go easy on you rr_0.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:03   #157
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2 - 0 Derby
Hartlepool 0 - 1 Brentford
Sheff Utd 1 - 2 West Ham
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 04:47   #158
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Fulham 2 -0 Derby
Hartlepool 2-1 Brentford
Tottenham 3-1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 1-2 West Ham
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:17   #159
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I'll try to go easy on you rr_0.

at least you have made it a competition still, you could have just taken my results and then i couldnt have won

cheers LHC
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:30   #160
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2 - 0 Derby
Hartlepool 2 - 1 Brentford
Tottenham 3 - 1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 3 - 2 West Ham
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters. WTF???

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:38   #161
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just a little checklist for myself...

Inferno, JC, SYMM

Last edited by 1-X; 7 Feb 2005 at 22:27.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 19:26   #162
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2 - 1 Derby
Sheff Utd 1 - 0 West Ham
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 19:27   #163
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come on my bonus points for the Rams' victory.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:55   #164
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 1-0 Derby
Hartlepool 2-1 Brentford
Tottenham 2-0 West Brom
Sheff Utd 2-2 West Ham
Forgot about this.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 21:49   #165
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-x
Fulham 2 - 1 Derby
Tottenham 2 - 1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 2 - 0 West Ham
FATALITY
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 02:52   #166
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
just a little checklist for myself...

Inferno, JC, SYMM
Like it really matters
Will do the stuff before the games, a bit drunk now
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 20:03   #167
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Bump

For those who didn't posted.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 22:06   #168
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fulham 1-0 Derby
Hartlepool 1-1 Brentford
Tottenham 3-1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 2-1 West Ham
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 22:28   #169
1-X
overtired

Fulham 2-0 Derby
Hartlepool 1-1 Brentford
Tottenham 3-1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 1-1 West Ham
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 23:20   #170
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2-0 Derby
Hartlepool 2-1 Brentford
Tottenham 2-1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 0-1 West Ham
tum-te-tum
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 01:27   #171
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Fulham 2-1 Derby
Hartlepool 0-1 Brentford
Tottenham 3-1 West Brom
Sheff Utd 0-2 West Ham
GO GO POWER RANGERS!*

*Happy mood today.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 21:34   #172
1-X
overtired

just one game to go....

Fulham 4 - 2 Derby County
Hartlepool 0 - 1 Brentford
Tottenham 3 - 1 West Brom

Code:
         Ste 19 - 11 midge5

Inferno 23 - 18 Pablissimo

roadrunner 17 - 22 LHC

Stew 17 - 19 Zharkov

Phalon 23 - 23 1-X

Blastoderm 16 - 14 JC

lokken 20 - 24 Phang

- 16 SYMM
people in bold are through to the next round

people who are drawing/losing are allowed to change their last prediction if they want to (make a new post)

people who are winning cannot ('cos they could just match their opponent which would be mean)
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 21:37   #173
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

It's a good job I had no opponent, I was pretty shit :|
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 21:42   #174
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Goddammit.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 22:16   #175
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Two down! Bring out the next LOSER!

Duff Man Just Cant Help Winning! OOO YEA!
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:22   #176
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bloody hell, now i have to actually think about making a semi-decent prediction for the last game.

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:30   #177
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm good. i'm DAMN good.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 08:54   #178
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Sheff Utd 2-1 West Ham

Right, don't fail me you mining bastards.

Unread 13 Feb 2005, 12:03   #179
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm am so smart; I am so smart.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 14:56   #180
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
We can see that .
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 15:03   #181
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Imam so smart
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 15:46   #182
1-X
overtired

KO 16:00
Code:
        pts shf ham
   Stew 17   2 - 1
      v
Zharkov 19   1 - 0

Phalon 23   2 - 1
      v
    1-X	23   1 - 1

Blasto 16   1 - 2
      v
     JC 14   2 - 1
in the event of a tie, whoever has most G results will go through... (if that's a tie too, then I'll rescore them to include "almost" points. If that ties too (v.unlikely) it'll have to be highest score from previous round)
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:19   #183
1-X
overtired

sheff utd 1 - 1 west ham (aet, 3-1 after pens)

in irrelevant table form, just to show how lucky/unlucky some of you were...
Code:
		x	g	pts
1-X		6	8	26
Phang		6	6	24
Inferno		4	11	23
Phalon		5	8	23
LHC		5	7	22
lokken		4	8	20
Zharkov		4	7	19
Ste		4	7	19
Stew		3	9	18
pablissimo	4	6	18
JC		4	6	18
roadrunner	2	11	17
SYMM		2	10	16
Blastoderm	3	7	16
midge5		1	8	11
Code:
         Ste 19 - 11 midge5

Inferno 23 - 18 Pablissimo

roadrunner 17 - 22 LHC

Stew 18 - 19 Zharkov

Phalon 23 - 26 1-X

Blastoderm 16 - 18 JC

lokken 20 - 24 Phang

- 16 SYMM
Phalon... seems most unfair on you but scores are always taken AET and before pens.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:33   #184
1-X
overtired

to do the draw for the 5th round, I assigned each remaining player a number (1 ste,2 inferno,3 lhc,4 zharkov,5 1-x,6 jc,7 phang,8 symm)... then got an 8 number sequence from random.org (51683427), checked it to see if anyone played someone they'd played in the previous round (they hadn't) and the resulting list is...

Code:
    Ste v 1-X

JC  v SYMM

LHC v Zharkov

Inferno v Phang
people who've been knocked out can still predict if they want to, and their results along with people still in it (added to rnd 3 & 4's) will be put in one big table "just for fun"
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:35   #185
1-X
overtired

FA Cup 5th round 19/20 Feb
Arsenal - Sheff Utd
Bolton - Fulham
Charlton - Leicester
Everton - Man Utd
Southampton - Brentford
Tottenham - Nottm Forest
Burnley - Blackburn
Newcastle - Chelsea
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 11:56   #186
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Arsenal 2 - 0 Sheff Utd
Bolton 1 - 1 Fulham
Charlton 2 - 1 Leicester
Everton 0 - 0 Man Utd
Southampton 2 - 1 Brentford
Tottenham 1 - 0 Nottm Forest
Burnley 2 - 2 Blackburn
Newcastle 0 - 2 Chelsea
Phalon was incredibly unlucky, whilst SYMM was incredibly lucky.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 12:09   #187
Blastoderm
________

How am I out?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:31   #188
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Phalon was incredibly unlucky, whilst SYMM was incredibly lucky.
Because he has been drawn against JC???

Hmm, up against 1-X the master himself! If my shit February form continues I'll never win

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:39   #189
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
How am I out?
I was confused too. The only explanation is that the JC score I posted one match from the end was a typo

I put 16-14 when it was actually 16-18, but you had opposing final predictions so you would have won if you'd been right.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:43   #190
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Because he has been drawn against JC???

Hmm, up against 1-X the master himself! If my shit February form continues I'll never win
SYMM was lucky to go through unopposed (and some might say lucky to have JC in the next round ( <3 JC btw )

When TSM didn't show (SYMM's opponent) and no stand-in's predicted either, I would have preferred to have made the final place available for the highest placed runner up, but felt it would have been unfair to make a new rule at that point.

And me the master? :eek: My fa cup luck has to run out sometime...
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:48   #191
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
SYMM was lucky to go through unopposed (and some might say lucky to have JC in the next round ( <3 JC btw )

When TSM didn't show (SYMM's opponent) and no stand-in's predicted either, I would have preferred to have made the final place available for the highest placed runner up, but felt it would have been unfair to make a new rule at that point.
Yeh I knew that

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:50   #192
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yeh I knew that
and I knew you knew it when I reread what you wrote but a post is a post...
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:55   #193
Ste
Bored

yeh - this one leaves me 3 posts off the magic 3,000.

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 14:04   #194
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yeh - this one leaves me 3 posts off the magic 3,000.
helping you to 3k...

btw, is it your "duty" to put a forest win against tottenham?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 14:44   #195
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You are all going to regret taking me so lightly!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:47   #196
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

You might as well put me through to the next round 1-X cos Phang is going down! Im on a FA CUP roll!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 18:57   #197
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
helping you to 3k...

btw, is it your "duty" to put a forest win against tottenham?
No...
I'm guessing 3-0 to Tottenham.
Some Forest fans are guessing more than that.
It's a tough one to call really because I don't know how good our defence will play against a decent team but we have had 3 clean sheets in a row. But seeing as Spurs have Defoe etc. I'm guessing they'll get a few.
Oh and seeing as our attack has managed the grand total of 1 goal against the likes of Brighton, Peterborough and Rotherham I can't see us scoring.

Unless we get a new striker in this week.

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:09   #198
Stew
Made of Twigs

We will beat you 3-0, Spurs are slightly better than us so it could be 4 or 5.
Lets hope it's 6+.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:34   #199
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Arsenal 4 - 0 Sheff Utd
Bolton 3 -2 Fulham
Charlton 2 -0 Leicester
Everton 1 -3 Man Utd
Southampton 2 -0 Brentford
Tottenham 3 -0 Nottm Forest
Burnley 1 -3 Blackburn
Newcastle 2 -4 Chelsea
for honour alone
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:58   #200
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Arsenal 2-0 Sheff Utd
Bolton 2-1 Fulham
Charlton 1-0 Leicester
Everton 0-2 Man Utd
Southampton 3-1 Brentford
Tottenham 2-0 Nottm Forest
Burnley 1-1 Blackburn
Newcastle 1-2 Chelsea
I'll guess anyway just for the sake of it.

Congrats 1-X, was really close.

I'll get you next time