User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:01   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation We are lacking in excitement.

GD is has become increasingly deficient in excitement.(1) The problem is, no-one is quite sure how to tackle this 'excitement drain', or why it is taking place, however, everyone agrees that it is taking place.

There has been a dramatic drop in the amount of people relating interesting events that are happening in their lives. Nowadays, we only have Kane asking for help with every single piece of written work he has to commit himself to in the course of his life, and Dace generally moaning about miscellaneous shite.(2)

The old days of child abuse, human interest, buggery, drunken excitement and the like, seem to be but a fading memory.

I have therefore been charged by myself to guage opinion on a possible solution to this problem, within the reasonable limits of our budget and expertise.*

* £2.99 and 3 A-levels.

1 - The Gordon Ross Foundation for made-up premises.

2 - Self-evident.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:03   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: We are lacking in excitement.

I guess we're all just getting old.

Now pass me my slippers and quit your yapping
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:03   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

if you like i can start threads about random bollocks
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:09   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: We are lacking in excitement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
if you like i can start threads about random bollocks
Don't call us, we'll call you.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:16   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What are you yapping about?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:17   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

MM points out we have a lack of interesting people in the community these days with regards to leading a life.

I'd like to point out what interesting people want to meet a bunch of dullards on an internet forum?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:21   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nobody ever had 'a life',* and it is misleading to state otherwise.

However, people occasionally got themselves into strange, wonderful, or semi-interesting situations that they related to the rest of us. This tendency has now dried up.

* Especially not yourself.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:22   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm trying to play Civ II at work, but the extremely dirty CD player is putting a stop to it.

There you go, nerd interest, 'real life' and dramatic tension all in one anecdote!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:24   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Don't call us, we'll call you.
nice to be wanted

shame you dont get to hear my story about me getting arrested, it involves a kebab
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:24   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Nobody ever had 'a life',* and it is misleading to state otherwise.

However, people occasionally got themselves into strange, wonderful, or semi-interesting situations that they related to the rest of us. This tendency has now dried up.

* Especially not yourself.
I refute the word 'had' in your statement.

The internet can be a sanctury from life, trust me my life was very much an intense life and this is a welcome sanctury from it.

Anyway go read some blogs or something you dullard.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:25   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't ever remember MM "contributing".
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:26   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
There you go, nerd interest, 'real life' and dramatic tension all in one anecdote!
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before your tragic and emotional tale is dramatised for the big screen.

John Goodman will play you, and Keanu Reeves will play the CD drawer.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:26   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I think it's a veiled quitting thread myself.

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:29   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
shame you dont get to hear my story about me getting arrested, it involves a kebab
I'll pay you 50p out of our budget if you relate that story.

Be advised, it better be genuine, or we set fire to your pubic hair.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:32   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I have contributed lots of times. The fact that I can't remember any of these occasions at the present moment shouldn't detract from that.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:33   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have contributed lots of times. The fact that I can't remember any of these occasions at the present moment shouldn't detract from that.

and yet it does
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:36   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
and yet it does
I'm willing to let history decide the righteousness of my position, rather than your subjective 'opinion'.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:36   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think the main problem is that sundays life appears to be going well, we are not used to this state of affairs. i believe it will slowly collapse though, like a flan in a cupboard.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:36   #19
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
I'll pay you 50p out of our budget if you relate that story.

Be advised, it better be genuine, or we set fire to your pubic hair.
ok here is the short story before i go
me drunk and with a kebab
me was eating kebab at bus stop
apprently i was swaying and being abusive
police spoke to me
i flung the kebab at police
i got arrested for being drunk and disorderly (bastards took me to the station not near my house but in the town nearby which is 5miles away)
i was let off with a caution at around 3:30am after i slept for a bit (there was some guy caught on drink+drug driving and he was ****ing around so i had to wait ages)
i then walked home

the end

edit: why does everyone pick on sunday?
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:38   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

"It's the way you tell 'em"
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:39   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
ok here is the short story before i go
me drunk and with a kebab
me was eating kebab at bus stop
apprently i was swaying and being abusive
police spoke to me
i flung the kebab at police
i got arrested for being drunk and disorderly (bastards took me to the station not near my house but in the town nearby which is 5miles away)
i was let off with a caution at around 3:30am after i slept for a bit (there was some guy caught on drink+drug driving and he was ****ing around so i had to wait ages)
i then walked home

the end
I'm only paying you 2p for that.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:39   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I think it's a veiled quitting thread myself.

We can only hope.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:42   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: We are lacking in excitement.

Quote:
edit: why does everyone pick on sunday?
Why do birds sing so gay
And lovers await the break of day
Why do they fall in love
Why does the rain fall from up above
Why do fools fall in love
Why do they fall in love?

Love is a losing game
And love can be a shame
I know of a fool, you see
For that fool is me
Tell me why
Tell me why

Why do birds sing so gay
And lovers await the break of day
Why do they fall in love
Why does the rain fall from up above
Why do fools fall in love
Why do they fall in love ?

Why does my heart skip a crazy beat
For I know it will reach defeat
Tell me why
Tell me why
Why do fools fall in love?
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:48   #24
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
I'm only paying you 2p for that.
Well you can pick the next exciting story from the Madina collection. Current titles are
'The car crash' followed by the sequel 'loss of the wing mirrors'
'Gary losing his shoe on the way to a club'
'Andrew breaking a cubicle wall' followed by 'Andrew passing out in his car and leaving the heaters on for 3 hours and running out of fuel'
'The amazing blag of 4 bacon rolls'
'The amsterdam trip'
'Me putting my knee through a wall (contains pictures)'

amongst many more drug/car/drunk/sexual related stories

edit: i think your all jealous of sunday (if i remember correctly he has a long term g/f)
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:49   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i think the main problem is that sundays life appears to be going well, we are not used to this state of affairs. i believe it will slowly collapse though, like a flan in a cupboard.
I either have piles or arse cancer, can't work out which though, though the latter has TPE comedy goldmine written all over it.

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:52   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
amongst many more drug/car/drunk/sexual related stories
The material is excellent, it really is, but I think you need to develop your technique before we go any further. So we're sending you on a week long media training session to New York.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:55   #27
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
The material is excellent, it really is, but I think you need to develop your technique before we go any further. So we're sending you on a week long media training session to New York.
pfft like i would tell you any real stories (not saying i have anything decent to tell) i would say well over half of what i post here is bs - i quite enjoy the way people perceive me on these boards
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:57   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
i quite enjoy the way people perceive me on these boards
Says the fellow with 'bearded chicken' as his custom rank, and 'I **** on the first date' as his avatar.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:02   #29
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Says the fellow with 'bearded chicken' as his custom rank, and 'I **** on the first date' as his avatar.
well i was given my avatar, whats your excuse?

i wish i was witty enough to use Margaret Thatcher for my avatar and custom rank
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:03   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you mean that people actually read the 'frontline reports' ?
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:04   #31
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
i wish i was witty enough to use Margaret Thatcher for my avatar and custom rank
so do I :(
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:04   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
GD is has become increasingly deficient in excitement.(1) The problem is, no-one is quite sure how to tackle this 'excitement drain', or why it is taking place, however, everyone agrees that it is taking place.

correct me if i am wrong, but the quoted stuff is actually your point of this thread + you came up with 3 ideas which seem pretty not funny. those 3 suggestion confuse me, as it looks like your thread actually doenst ahve a point?

i love the [football] threads on these boards, especially by 1-X.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:05   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
well i was given my avatar, whats your excuse?
I am Margaret Thatcher.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:07   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
Just go and stand in the corner.

Go on.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:17   #35
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

if you need special entertainment read a book, watch tv, go out or whatever but dont act like a yelling brat.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:24   #36
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
There has been a dramatic drop in the amount of people relating interesting events that are happening in their lives.
I was driving home today after going on a couple of errands, and I was taking the swiftest route home. This route took me over a set of tram tracks, at which there is a give way both for on-coming trams and cars. You obviously cannot turn right and drive into on coming traffic (in this instance myself) who are coming up to the give way, to 'give way'. Some completely mad bitch decides that as I approach the give way, she should take this opportunity to right as she realises she's come the wrong way. I beep my horn and shout at the top of my voice "You ****ing daft cow, what the **** do you think your doing you ****ing crazy bint". Both my windows are down, it was hot. I know she heard me, and she has the gall to glare at me as if it's my fault and tells me to '**** off'.
I had half a mind to drive after her, but given the ridiculous petrol prices it would have been a waste.

edit: Fixed for the spelling police. I'm looking at you Henry.

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 7 Jun 2004 at 23:30.
Belgarath The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:29   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I had half a mind to drive after her, but given the rediculous petrol prices it would have been a waste.

If you had half a mind it would mean you'd gained brain mass recently.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:31   #38
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you had half a mind it would mean you'd gained brain mass recently.
6/10 for effort.
3/10 for style.
1/10 for wit.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:33   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
6/10 for effort.
3/10 for style.
1/10 for wit.

0/10 for judging
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 23:47   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You should have sped on after her, scattering market stalls and rounding bends in a hell-for-leather fashion.

Blackpool doesn't get enough of that.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 00:48   #41
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Code:
June 1 - 7 2004

88 threads started by 46 people, most by

7 Dace, Evergreen			
5 meglamaniac		
4 Deffeh, Nodrog, 1-X
3 Marilyn Manson, Androme2
Code:
June 1 - 7 2003

144 threads started by 70 people, most by

18 Dookie Velvet 
6 Bloomers III 
5 Silversmoke, CoD, Vaio
4 Crashtester, Flavius, Weeks
Whilst these may not be particularly relevant or informative stats, they took ages to add up, so I'm posting them anyway. I'll leave you with these wise words : if more people started threads, there would be a greater number of them
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 00:51   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

I try and try and try.

Blame other people.

MM for one.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 03:00   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you want I could post about how I was in a hospital on saturday night with someone who had to have their stomach pumped or other interesting tidbits about my life.

However after all this time most people on the internet realise that talking about what happened to you in real life is dull. This and all the jokes possible have been made and nobody cares anymore. People are only really "interesting" when you don't know anything about them, with extremely rare cases.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 03:09   #44
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last night I dreamt I found a copy of Playboy in the basement but instead of the usual airbrushed silicone-enhanced bimbos, it contained pictures of naked old women, including an elderly neighbour of mine called Jean and "TV's Dot Cotton"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 03:13   #45
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Code:
June 1 - 7 2004

88 threads started by 46 people, most by

7 Dace, Evergreen			
5 meglamaniac		
4 Deffeh, Nodrog, 1-X
3 Marilyn Manson, Androme2
Code:
June 1 - 7 2003

144 threads started by 70 people, most by

18 Dookie Velvet 
6 Bloomers III 
5 Silversmoke, CoD, Vaio
4 Crashtester, Flavius, Weeks
Whilst these may not be particularly relevant or informative stats, they took ages to add up, so I'm posting them anyway. I'll leave you with these wise words : if more people started threads, there would be a greater number of them
Question: Are you statto from fantasy football league

And if not, are you trying to take his job?
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 03:15   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm fairly sure 1-X will actually prove to be an idiot savant at some point in the not too distant future.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 11:46   #47
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I've just returned from France having policed two main D-Day events and provided security for President Chirac's motorcade.

I also upset some US Diplomatic Security by not letting them through a roadblock.

Is that real life and interesting enough for you?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 12:30   #48
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was wondering where you'd got to...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 12:54   #49
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have constant chest pain now after taking anti-biotics that my entire family has bad reactions to. The Doctor assures me I just strained the muscle wall between my heart and lung however I had no physical excercise in the timeframe of getting the pains.

The more it doesnt go away the more I start to worry. I am also carrying various other injuries/conditions that should really get looked at however I'm out of money and I cant get the time off work.

So Im sitting here, in work, typing this, on anti inflammatories, with a pain in my heart leading me to believe I could die at any minute in a job I dislike, unfullfilled and lonley.

IS THAT DRAMA ENOUGH FOR YOU OH MARGARET THATCHER
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:15   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It's alright, gentlemen, you're not getting it at all.