User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:17   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Scientific Proof of Life After Death

It's pretty unnecessary to assume the existance of a soul, and if "souls" exist, why do neurological effects have such a great effect on a person's personality and behaviour?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:19   #52
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

There is no one Buddha. According to Buddhism, a Buddha is one who breaks the cycle of life and rebirth by meditating and ascending or something. The first Buddha was Siddhartha Gotama and there have supposedly been others after him.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:21   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's pretty ****ing stupid dude. Maybe nobody knows those things exist because they don't exist? You seem to use the inverse of occam's razor for some strange reason.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:29   #54
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh dear, I posted about my belief!

1) I spoke of consciousness, not personality traits. 2) I've learnt of physical continuation, so I reason a continuation of your consciousness is possible. I understand there is no "platform" which your consciousness can exist on, so I belief one will be found.

It's a belief dude...
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:30   #55
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bet JBG and Jakiri would have been a real laugh when people tried to tell them the earth wasn't flat as they'd been led to believe, but was in fact round
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 23:00   #56
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The argument on the other forum is like banging your head against a brick wall.

I'll post a little here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambo
If you think human reasoning is sound, and yet I, as a human, have reasoned that God does not exist-what is your problem with that? I have exactly the same "god given" human reasoning as you, yet I come to a different conclusion. Come on, it's hardly rocket science-the argument is circular, whenther you use it "for" or "against" God. Do at least try to keep up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckfish
I think MY human reasoning is sound, as I can account for its soundness. I think YOUR human reason dies in a viscious circle.

Like I said, you don't have to like the way I justify the validity of my human reasoning, but at least I have justification. You trust the validity of your reasoning on blind faith.

I have stated how I justify the validity of MY reasoning. Since you can't justify YOUR reasoning, arguing against MY reasoning hardly makes sense.
(and it makes your condescension all the more amusing).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart
So you've finally accepted that you cannot prove God through all of your "how do you account for..." word games, that we all have to trust that our reasoning is sound, and the best we can do is chose the answer that best fits our own reasoning?
Quote:

Not at all. The proof I offer is an 'indirect proof.' The fact that reasoning exists is proof that God exists, as God is the precondition for reasoning.

One cannot DIRECTLY prove that God exists as there is no authority higher than God to which one can appeal.
Quote:
But how do you know your reasoning that it comes from God is correct?
Quote:

My presupposition that God exists, and that the Bible is true, allows me to know that my reasoning is sound.

Again, you can argue against my presuppositions (which, no doubt, is all you will do), but you cannot account for the reasoning which allows you to do so.
Quote:
No it doesn't. It allows you to assume that your reasoning is sound.
Quote:

Not according to my presupposition. Remember I presuppose that the Bible is true. The Bible tells me that I CAN know things for certain.
Bloody hell...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 23:05   #57
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's just chuck them all in the Big Brother House.

they will all accept that there is no God.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 23:08   #58
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone needing tips on how to be a complete retard need only copy Canuckfish's posts
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 23:11   #59
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you should see the rest of the 24 pages (yes - that's over 580 posts...)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 23:13   #60
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you should see the rest of the 24 pages (yes - that's over 580 posts...)
Are you complaining or recruiting?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 23:46   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I bet JBG and Jakiri would have been a real laugh when people tried to tell them the earth wasn't flat as they'd been led to believe, but was in fact round
It would have still been a stupidly illogical belief if you based it on the amount of cheese produced by in Normandy in a given six month cycle. Much like it would still be a stupid belief today if based on that same evidence. It's like :logic: dude.

Incidentally hebdomad I prefer to call such things opinions. This avoids the hassle of having to continuously divide beliefs into warranted and unwarranted types.

PS That guy has just decided to randomly reassign burden of proof and assume certain things are more fundamental than evidence we can gather ourselves. It's not much use arguing with him as you've got clearly incompatible foundations to start with. What you can do is take his argument and attempt to prove it's logically inconsistent internally but there's of course guarantee he will then move to your "side". (You is general in the last few sentences, dunno if that's actually you he's arguing with ste.)
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 00:07   #62
Ste
Bored

he's arguing with pretty much everyone with any intelligence on the forum and a few who usually don't have any.
The thread came about because some idiot born-again-christian chav-like student watched that shit ron liddle thing the other day and believed every word and now thinks that he has 'proof' that evolution is false and god is definately true.
Canuckfish is some canadian guy who apparently owns this site that the initial idiot called on to try and help him.

I'm just glad that the forum has changed from every thread being about muslims being terrorists.

Unread 4 Jan 2007, 00:10   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm rather glad I haven't heard of this ron liddle fellow.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 15:48   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

Awesome, I've begun to forget about certain retards as soon as I read about them.