User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:35   #51
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Re: How to (not?) fight the real wars!??!

ive seen worse planet names than that
you could prolly have that in english and it would still be allowed.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:00   #52
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice|work
I already reported him to admins earlier this rounds because of it (Nothing happened tho).
wow surpise

Quote:
Try to ask any german out there what the meaning of his planet/Rulername is or pm me on Irc (Ice|work).
if it is actually 'being horny is nothing to be ashamed of' then i really dont see what your problem is.

Quote:
I usually show my daughter (11) funny Gal-Pics and she's sometimes around when im inGame. And this is something i don't want her to read/see.
Then don't let her.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:02   #53
Ice|work

Ice|work is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
if it is actually 'being horny is nothing to be ashamed of' then i really dont see what your problem is.
It is not... thats the translation of his sig. His planet/rulername was different.

Ice...
Ice|work is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:12   #54
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorry, but didn't this guy "not care" what happened to his fleet?

So why is he whining about it being fleetcaught?

Out of all the people in the game, surely he'd be the one who least cares what happens to his fleet?
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:15   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
One imagines he wanted to suicide it and not have it fleetcaught. It's the small-scale equivalent of fleet-catching a load of hirr planets a few days before the end of the round.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:23   #56
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I at least know i have my next rd planet name!

Jumpgate Probe on 6:7:9 in tick 1293
Origin Mission Fleet ETA Fleetsize
Attack Sekundär 1 15016
Attack your ships are mine 1 1302
Return Pink Lemming Fleet 1 5554
Attack Kumm loss mer fiere 1 3770
Attack The Lemming Horde 1 11000
Attack Roman Infantry 1 7107
Attack War Elephants 1 2822

(coords out) Thats pathetic tbfh :/
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:32   #57
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
One imagines he wanted to suicide it and not have it fleetcaught. It's the small-scale equivalent of fleet-catching a load of hirr planets a few days before the end of the round.
That would be a right laugh
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 19:37   #58
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm neither retarded nor poor.... And i don't think you're in the position to judge if i/we feel offended or not.

Ice...

PS "He basically said that "being horny is nothing to be ashamed of".... So you might "basically" go ahead and translate word-by-word what the planet/ruler-name was.

*edit* PS
well, its really a shite reason for fleetcatching someone.....its like saying i dont like that you got 3 "e" in your name......
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 19:42   #59
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is not... thats the translation of his sig. His planet/rulername was different.

Ice...
yea indeed, i mixed that up with his sig lol.

i now searched my brain and a log and it was something like "frankensteins untotes fotzengemüse" or not ?

and if THAT is the reason its like saying ego-shooters make people violent...
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 19:44   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
That would be a right laugh :D
You kill puppies on the weekend don't you? :(
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 20:45   #61
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
Attack Roman Infantry 1 7107
Attack War Elephants 1 2822
Oh dear lord. One fleet was bad enough, but two on the same eta....
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 22:03   #62
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Fourteen you mean..
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 01:51   #63
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

So why is he whining about it being fleetcaught?

Out of all the people in the game, surely he'd be the one who least cares what happens to his fleet?

I really do not care about my ships and roids! Within the next 4 ticks all my shippies are hopefully gone anyways. I had my fun this round again. Fooling so many dc by sending fake attacks and getting nice roids and ships.

The thing that amuses me is that a #3 alliance is using up to 14 fleets for up to 20 ticks just to have 3 ziks fleetcatch/steal fr/cr/bs worth 1 mio value from a solo planet! So thats 330k value each (one more one less). Thats a real great achievement id say.
On the other hand i see, at the same time, a member of the same ally getting roided to dust cause there was no def available. Or maybe you did not want to send def to him, i actually do not really know.

And for Ice reporting my ruler and planet name, its ok for him to do. It was not meant to be offensive towards anybody, just pure fun! Multihunters decided to have it changed, so be it.
But i think there are suerly worse names around...

One last thing we must not forget:

THIS IS A GAME
HAVE FUN PLAYING IT AND DO NOT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 02:00   #64
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
This really does some up the round for NewDawn. Maybe Angels have been taking notes?

By far the most pathetic act I've seen anyone coordinate in fifty five days.

I pity the self-interested idiot that put that together.
seconded.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:13   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

it was more of a, he attacked us, dc saw his oppertunity to fleetcatch he did, not knowing the owner of the planet. Whats the harm eh
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 12:50   #66
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had a far worse ruler name than this
of course it got reset tho
but I didn't get 14 fleets on me for it ^^
mens is offline   Reply With Quote