User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:16   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Going to Harry Potter turns out to be a bomb, almost.

Yesterday I dediced to take my wife to see Harry Potter. I find them quite entertaining. However, when we got to the theater, the entire area had been roped off by the police. Fortunately, for my curiosity, I knew some of the police officers involved in the crowd control and was able to find out what was going on.
It turns out that they had discovered a suitcase which had been abandoned near the theater. They had x-rayed it and had determined that there were wires on the inside so they had to call out the bomb squad. It being the weekend they were all off duty so had to be rounded up.
At any rate, some four hours after its discovery, the "bomb" was exploded. Inside were various computer parts and wires.
The four hour wait made for a lot of upset little witches and wizzards!
I went to a nearby town and watched it in another theater then read about the length of the wait in the morning paper.