User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 19:19   #101
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Round 11 Top 10 Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Ministry would only see 1up as opposition.

fortunately, we aren't playing
Yeah, Ministry do only do well when there is NO opposition!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 19:28   #102
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

now Ministry is even bragging in a game they dont play.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 19:32   #103
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
Ministry have played pa as an alliance. They got beaten, then bashed before they left soon after.

Last edited by Treveler; 8 Jun 2004 at 19:52.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 19:49   #104
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
yeah pretty gay that legator goes to play for another alliance then his precious vision
well maybe even worse for him to be member in vision ... think it is a hard step from "founder who makes all decisions" to "pe0n who does what someone else says" .

even if i dont like the idea that he plays for 1up (the bad guys ) i think it's better for him

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:07   #105
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

legator > lb
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 22:57   #106
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
legator > lb
as long as legator and me know the truth
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 23:58   #107
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Well, you proably know something I dont then Im sure that ND will get higher if they got some juicy plans for next round GL
I have to bring you up on that. Whether we have juicy plans or not, we ended last round 5th, and our first naps of the round were half way through with ROCK and Valhalla, and maybe a couple of others, but we declared war solo against FPM, we fought against them for most of the round, and we ended 4th on average score. So yes, I'm sure a member of ND, with a clue about us, knows something more than you.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:23   #108
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
1) FAnG - Pure quality and an experienced command team. If KJ will be kept away from any major decition making, FAnG are my favourites to win next round.
Just so you know, not because I'm no longer an HC officially that I'm not doin anything for FAnG. LAst round I made decisions aswell and this round I sure will make alot more. LB and I work as a fine team so your petty old anti Kj behavior is kinda pathetic and old fashion.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:24   #109
Leinad
DrFlame

ya there is maybe much hostility but Kjeldoran is a constant high ranked factor in FAnG so he really must be doing something right.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:26   #110
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya there is maybe much hostility but Kjeldoran is a constant high ranked factor in FAnG so he really must be doing something right.
he's one of those short sighten pple that blame me personally for the ending of r10.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:38   #111
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If 1up players learn the game quickly and Sid get the organisation going, I'd fancy them strongly.

FAnG/MISTU will be up there

if blocks form you might get a surprise package like Phraktos/WP/ND coming through.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:50   #112
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Ministry have played pa as an alliance. They got beaten, then bashed before they left soon after.
FAnG got beaten, then bashed, then won a round, I'd clearly say that Ministry clearly has no balls to try but prefers the easy way out.
I mean look at this pa clone with a very similar name: Ministry simply cannot compete. They need to hide inside a block. Clearly, shows how dedicated and skilled you people are.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:54   #113
Leinad
DrFlame

heh, now i am waiting for the ministry flame crew.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 02:00   #114
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

ummmmm.....
My honest opinion.

1. US --- new alliance u guys don't knw them, but you will.
2. FAnG --- they will get #2 because they have 2 alliances. Alch is a good leader, and lets be honest, when he gets the mentees on point, he won't be sending them to attack FAnG coords. (Truth, rather you agree or not.)
3. 1up --- Pretty good member base, a lot of players that want top 10 planets, so at least 15 of them will make at least top 30 or 40. Alot of members with a lot of strings. Close fight for the #2 spot.
4. VSN --- they are mad, and they have ties with the #2 defending alliance. FAnG is #1 defending, guess who #2 is. Plus thier experience will pay off more this round, They won't be fighting a super block in a private Universe.
5. Mistu --- very good member base, but they will have to fight this round for this spot. I have a feeling they will choose the wrong coords to attack , thats why I ranked them under VSN, and their planets were landable last round, even tho' they had high % of top 20 planets.
6. ND --- Close race for best defenders in the game currently. Very good HC base, and knowledgable leadership. If they can recruit a good BC they would be ranked higher.
7. WP ---- They have best potential to be ranked higher. If universe allows them to NAP every alliance and they only target small alliances, we could well see them in top 5 ally's. But with the No block being introduced, they just don't have the defense structure to go anywhere, they had very good planets that were taken care of last round (1:10:4 early on 18:10:7 hehe) but everyone else got beat up. Except stein_hv, but he worked for me so.....
8. HR --- VERY good member base. Got a few members to come back, and HC are back (finally) full fledge. So the HR we knew in Early round 10 is back. Plus they got Skinny to return. ( hi exode)
8. ToF --- They have members that want to play, simple. They will prob ally with some small alliances, and i heard they had some leaders with experience, so if they are as smart as I heard, they wil use these small alliances to keep bigger alliances busy.
9. NOS --- Would be ranked higher, but they don' t have the #'s. As always tho'. we will see like 2 or 3 NOS planets in top 20 - or 30.
10. LCH ---- I think they got Stifler now, and a lot of other good peeps (hehe) but someone said earlier that quality doesn't cut it as much anymore.

ummm I think thats it. I prob forgot someone tho', but hey, if I did, means your alliance is forgettable.
NOTE: I did not forget Phraktos hehehe
muahhhahahahahaha
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 02:19   #115
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Who cares what alliance will win.. Lets worry about planet.

I put my money on SEVROK !

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 02:22   #116
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
he's one of those short sighten pple that blame me personally for the ending of r10.
As your siggy says you were the CEO and had the final call. To disband an alliance and leave every member unable to defend themself is not a betrayal I easily forget. A hole month of hard work down the drain within 5 minutes. I dont get angry easily but that really pissed me off and it imo proves that you in no way possess the quality needed to lead an alliance like FAnG.

The fact that you banned me from #fang be course of me pointing this out only proves my point. Pld etc...

Last edited by Treveler; 9 Jun 2004 at 02:40.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 02:28   #117
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I'm bored of studying so I figured I'd do this as well.

1. Mistu (I'm not planning on sleeping all round )
2. 1up (Fury v3)
3. Fang (Still a good alliance, just don't see them coming out on top next round)
4. LCH (Got a good member base increase after Ely's demise)
5. NoS (I think they can surprize us yet)
6. ND (Damn, they're still alive!)
7. WP (One always wonders about these guys
8. VsN (Strong alliance, just never seem to push people around alone)
9. HR (Don't know them very well)
10. unknown (whoever takes this ... well ... it's not that big an honour)
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:03   #118
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
As your siggy says you were the CEO and had the final call. To disband an alliance and leave every member unable to defend themself is not a betrayal I easily forget. A hole month of hard work down the drain within 5 minutes. I dont get angry easily but that really pissed me off and it imo proves that you in no way possess the quality needed to lead an alliance like FAnG.

The fact that you banned me from #fang be course of me pointing this out only proves my point. Pld etc...
So what, Winerler? You were not the only one who "suffered" from this. Oh, and just on a sidenote: PA Team was so kind to give us the option to rejoin the FAnG tag. But instead of fighting you decided to take the "I-quit-and-cry" option. Played you. The base of the people which won round 11 with FAnG suffered the same disease in pax, but they thought it'd be worth it to fight instead of crying.

And for the banning you from #FAnG ... can you hand me your p-nick? Such a stupid attempt of flame and whining should hurt and be punished.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:21   #119
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
So what, Winerler? You were not the only one who "suffered" from this. Oh, and just on a sidenote: PA Team was so kind to give us the option to rejoin the FAnG tag. But instead of fighting you decided to take the "I-quit-and-cry" option. Played you. The base of the people which won round 11 with FAnG suffered the same disease in pax, but they thought it'd be worth it to fight instead of crying.

And for the banning you from #FAnG ... can you hand me your p-nick? Such a stupid attempt of flame and whining should hurt and be punished.
Wtf is a Winerler?

I didnt quit I was kicked and I didnt rejoin as KJ was still there. And I doubt those who returned to fang for 10.5 came back for their lojalty to KJ, more be course of alch, LB and Irvine. I was close to join myself when asked but desided against it as I was not convinced KJ did not hold any "power".

FAnG finaly won when KJ stepped down. Funny huh?

For my p-nick you can ask your good buddy KJ.

Last edited by Treveler; 9 Jun 2004 at 03:27.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:31   #120
Heartless

Quote:
Wtf is a Winerler?

I didnt quit I was kicked and I didnt rejoin as KJ was still there. And I doubt those who returned to fang for 10.5 came back for their lojalty to KJ, more be course of alch, LB and Irvine. I was close to join myself when asked but desided against it as I was not convinced KJ did not hold any "power".

FAnG finaly won when KJ stepped down. Funny huh?

For my p-nick you can ask your good buddy KJ.
I think the person Kjeldoran is not playing any role inside reaching #1 spot in round 10.5
FAnG worked a hell lot as a team, WITH a Kjeldoran inside the team.

Oh, and I forgot a "h" so maybe you now get what it means, Whinerler.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:35   #121
Treveler

Quote:
I think the person Kjeldoran is not playing any role inside reaching #1 spot in round 10.5
My point exactly.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:43   #122
Heartless

Quote:
My point exactly.
You didn't play any role either, thus you do not deserve the right to flame someone or nail someone on certain things. You weren't any better than Kjeldoran was.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:48   #123
Treveler

Quote:
You didn't play any role either, thus you do not deserve the right to flame someone or nail someone on certain things. You weren't any better than Kjeldoran was.
Ehh, thats pretty obvious as I wasnt fang in 10.5 O_o

And if your talking about pax I think all the defending and attacking I did helped fang alot more then anything KJ did that round. At least after tickstart!
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 05:19   #124
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

and the predictions of the top alliances are?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 05:54   #125
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

FAnG will be a solid force to be reckoned with, they are contenders for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 09:40   #126
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

1) 1UP
2) FAnG
3) VisioN
4) LCH
5) Mistu
6) Wolfpack
7) ND
8) ToF
9) Vengeance
10) NoS

think this should be it although i hope we end first finally :-)
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:06   #127
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

1. 1UP
2. Wolfpack
3. VisioN
4. FAnG
5. MISTU
6. Howling Rain
7. Vengeance
8. []LCH[]
9. Rock
10. NewDawn
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:07   #128
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
1. US --- new alliance u guys don't knw them, but you will.
MUAHAHAH :P

hello chikus

---

Exodus \o/
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 12:22   #129
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

I made the final call idd, hence I resigned and let took a brake for a few rounds. But don't forget I worked my ass off that round to even GET you into a decent position to have fun. You're one of those pple that only remembers the bad things and take the rest for granted.

Your ban on #fang is simply because pple who do anti Kj PR on the boards are not welcome in #fang. Don't let it bother you, it's not like you ever gave something about FAnG nway.

Like every player and human being, even I screw up from time to time ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 12:49   #130
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I made the final call idd, hence I resigned and let took a brake for a few rounds. But don't forget I worked my ass off that round to even GET you into a decent position to have fun. You're one of those pple that only remembers the bad things and take the rest for granted.

Your ban on #fang is simply because pple who do anti Kj PR on the boards are not welcome in #fang. Don't let it bother you, it's not like you ever gave something about FAnG nway.

Like every player and human being, even I screw up from time to time ...
I do and did care a lot about fang. That’s maybe why I took it so badly. I’ve made my point and so have you. Lets just shake hands and get on with our r11 preparations.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:07   #131
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
2. FAnG --- they will get #2 because they have 2 alliances. Alch is a good leader, and lets be honest, when he gets the mentees on point, he won't be sending them to attack FAnG coords. (Truth, rather you agree or not.)
Uber bullshit, its not me leading them and we are a group of 7-12 people who maybe 4 are allianceless, the rest are alliances we are mentoring, mean we show them the way and they decide who they attack, you can rather believe or not we will be totally impartial, i do not care.
But dont spread a bad word on this team while we are trying our best to improve the memberbase and give a hand to some people.
WE definitly dont want a bad reputation within the community and in fact the first day you will see that alliances who were mentored by the mentor team are behving in a certain way regarding their targets, i invite you to write a nice email to karmulian or A2 regarding the matter and i am sure the responsible will find their way out of the team (especially if its me)

thanks
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:14   #132
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Point out the brag. It's like us saying last round we saw Spartans as the real opposition. But we overestimated them didn't we?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:15   #133
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I have to bring you up on that. Whether we have juicy plans or not, we ended last round 5th, and our first naps of the round were half way through with ROCK and Valhalla, and maybe a couple of others, but we declared war solo against FPM, we fought against them for most of the round, and we ended 4th on average score. So yes, I'm sure a member of ND, with a clue about us, knows something more than you.
Actually ND entered the round with a NAP with Phraktos (and so most FPM galaxies). Only after that not working all that well, did things end and ND started fighting FPM. Anyway, there isnt a need to bring this up, just dont pretend to be the brave night when your not.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:16   #134
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
heh, now i am waiting for the ministry flame crew.
I'll give yopu sensible posting etc. Sufficient?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:18   #135
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
FAnG got beaten, then bashed, then won a round, I'd clearly say that Ministry clearly has no balls to try but prefers the easy way out.
I mean look at this pa clone with a very similar name: Ministry simply cannot compete. They need to hide inside a block. Clearly, shows how dedicated and skilled you people are.
Ministry got bashed by Cathexis, then won a round. FAnG has a bigger member count than ministry in a game with less players and allied two other alliances. Last round Ministry joined as a wing in a bigger alliance with 1 other ally. I love FAnG but there's no point in posting useless shite Heartless.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:27   #136
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Uber bullshit, its not me leading them and we are a group of 7-12 people who maybe 4 are allianceless, the rest are alliances we are mentoring, mean we show them the way and they decide who they attack, you can rather believe or not we will be totally impartial, i do not care.
But dont spread a bad word on this team while we are trying our best to improve the memberbase and give a hand to some people.
WE definitly dont want a bad reputation within the community and in fact the first day you will see that alliances who were mentored by the mentor team are behving in a certain way regarding their targets, i invite you to write a nice email to karmulian or A2 regarding the matter and i am sure the responsible will find their way out of the team (especially if its me)

thanks

not trying to give a bad rep. its a game. Just speaking the obvious, like saying that you will take a dump later on today. Its obvious. The mentor team is great for the game, but you are stressing the wrong issue. I never said it wasn't good. Please don't try and speak what the people want to hear. I dislike that. What you said was true, but I didn't say anything that would have brought about this statement.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:31   #137
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Whats obvious for you is not obvious for other, in case you are posting this in a public forums what you are aiming for is to show your views (which are still not obvious for all of us and certainly not for me) i am correcting you by telling you that your views are totally wrong regarding the mentor team.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:35   #138
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

alch and I are allianceless, the senior mentors and mentors are allianceless, the team is impartial.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:44   #139
Chika

\o/. You went and got Kal!!!!!! this was me and you talking!! no fair oh well, you dudes win. hehe
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:47   #140
alch
Retired

well i dont know about him :P
i just know someone went running into the channel few seconds ago quoting your "obvious" point on the mentor team and they all went crazy and wanted your skin chanting this:
"GIVE US CHIKA SKIN - WE WANT BLOOD" X12
then i told them i allready cleared this with you and posted back so i guess kal took action and posted aswell making sure that the team impartiality will be well defended
tho i dont think we need to defend anything as our work next round will speak to itself.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:54   #141
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
well i dont know about him :P
i just know someone went running into the channel few seconds ago quoting your "obvious" point on the mentor team and they all went crazy and wanted your skin chanting this:
"GIVE US CHIKA SKIN - WE WANT BLOOD" X12
then i told them i allready cleared this with you and posted back so i guess kal took action and posted aswell making sure that the team impartiality will be well defended
tho i dont think we need to defend anything as our work next round will speak to itself.
oh, so Kal's post was invalid. Ok cool. I know the mentor team will be 1337. And I would like to apoligize to everyone who came here and had to see posts not pertaining to the topic.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:59   #142
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

DIE MENTOR SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!12

And chika, you better not play active next round or I'll have your hide
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 14:14   #143
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, Ministry do only do well when there is NO opposition!
Blatent fckin lies. GUESS WHO TOOK ALL THE INCOMINGS FROM DRAGONS AND FOUGHT BACK THE ROUND BEFORE THIS ONE ? Oh thats right cabron, Ministry. Ask Biusa, Jurgen etc how hard we were to roid. We also had several top players in a losing round including third ranked plr and 2nd ranked gal.
Plz get a clue before spouting ur bs.

Tesla
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 14:14   #144
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
DIE MENTOR SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!12

And chika, you better not play active next round or I'll have your hide
\o/ !!!!
M8, if you join my alliance [US], you won't have to worry about me. :P
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 14:18   #145
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Again Treveler in no clue shocker.
In round 6 Ministry was part of the owning Xanadu team as a wing, with several top players and top gals. Mine beeing the best one of em. We had about 50 members.
Round 7 we were also a Xanadu wing and got owned by overwhelming opposition. We had about 60 members.
Round 8 we had 30 players and still managed to do well with only a small and rather new Vision as allies. Ended wiv a few top 100 etc.
Round 9 we got owned like the rest of the shit VVOMM block. We had a membersbase of about 40-50. Then we quit planetarion.
If thats is played and bashed to u.. THEN SURE. Look at our memberscount vs. the rest in planetarion at that time before u judge.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 14:21   #146
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
Ministry got bashed by Cathexis, then won a round. FAnG has a bigger member count than ministry in a game with less players and allied two other alliances. Last round Ministry joined as a wing in a bigger alliance with 1 other ally. I love FAnG but there's no point in posting useless shite Heartless.
In addition to this; Ministry not playing planetarion isnt due to lack of balls or whatever. It is cuz we simply dont like this new game at all. We even gave it a fair shot wiv about 30 ppl signing up to its beta. Then after 3 days or so we were down at 10-15 playing, then after another 2 days there was hardly 5 ppl playing. 2 of which ended top 10 in the beta. Kejome and Aldarn.
That is why we arent returning, the game mechanics arent appealing what so ever vs. that of the other game we play.

Tesla

PS. We will be quite happy to take on ANYONE from this game in the other game, be that 1up, FanG, Vision whatever.. And I am quite confident that we would win. Block or no block.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 14:39   #147
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Again Treveler in no clue shocker.
In round 6 Ministry was part of the owning Xanadu team as a wing, with several top players and top gals. Mine beeing the best one of em. We had about 50 members.
Round 7 we were also a Xanadu wing and got owned by overwhelming opposition. We had about 60 members.
Round 8 we had 30 players and still managed to do well with only a small and rather new Vision as allies. Ended wiv a few top 100 etc.
Round 9 we got owned like the rest of the shit VVOMM block. We had a membersbase of about 40-50. Then we quit planetarion.
If thats is played and bashed to u.. THEN SURE. Look at our memberscount vs. the rest in planetarion at that time before u judge.
I only stated that Ministry tried to play as an alliance and did poorly. Ministry is nothing special and would be nothing but an average alliance in pa. But of course you know that....

In Pia you have done pretty well but also there you seem to need a bigger alliance to lean on to do really well. The competition is much bigger in pa and I`m pretty sure both fang and 1up would totaly owned pia if they moved over full force, alltho many fang members are already occupied in other pia alliances.

Last edited by Treveler; 9 Jun 2004 at 14:52.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 14:43   #148
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
I only stated that Ministry tried to play as an alliance and did poorly. Ministry is nothing special and would be nothing but an average alliance in pa. But of course you know that....
hahaha. As if. I know ur only trying to taunt me here, but of course YOU know THAT. Ministry is special in the sense that we are the best.

Tesla

PS. The Ministry u are referring that played planetarion only had about 5-10 out of the current Ministry in pl-anetia in it. So its like comparing Old WolfPack to new Newbpack. Only the other way around.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 15:04   #149
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:

In Pia you have done pretty well but also there you seem to need a bigger alliance to lean on to do really well. The competition is much bigger in pa and I`m pretty sure both fang and 1up would totaly owned pia if they moved over full force, alltho many fang members are already occupied in other pia alliances.
Flaw in your logic, Ministry has players who would of otherwise played with 1up or FAnG within it. So moving all over full force isn't actually possible to make a fair comparison. 1 on 1 with same amount of members in ******** though I'm pretty confident Ministry would win.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:07   #150
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
hehe, were did I flame you? I said Ministry usualy only do well when they wing another ally.

Ministry tried to play as an alliance in pa and did poorly. Thats hardly flameing mate, more like facts!
Are u unable to read ? hehe
Ministry of that round had about 5 of current Ministry so its an entirely different thing. Its like compareing old WolfPack to new WolfPack.. So that point is totally invalid, I already corrected u here. Learn in time you will, young padawan.

Tesla