User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 May 2010, 09:32   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Round 37 predictions thread

VenoX threatened to kill my puppy if I didn't post this, he is a terrible person and needs to be locked away in a dark dark place! (preferably wearing his fairy costume in a room filled with sex offenders)

Anyway here's my prediction, don't even know what allies are playing but...

1) Asc
2) Apprime
3) Some new ally that's just vsn under a new flag & without Androx
4) ND
5) P3nguins
6) CT
7) ODDR
7) DLR
8) Emolution
10) Howling Rain

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 09:35   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 37 predictions thread

The Asc PR machine will approve this, Veedeejem.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 21 May 2010 at 11:24.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 09:46   #3
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

1) Ascendancy
2) Osiris
3) NewDawn
4) Apprime

:P:P
Unread 21 May 2010, 10:53   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

#1 Apprime
#2 NewDawn
Unread 21 May 2010, 10:57   #5
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

#1 Ascendancy
#2 TOTTTHEALLIANCE
#3 STOOMTHEREVIVAL
#4 saucy's planet
#5 THE CULT OF BREAD

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 13:52   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

#1 Apprime
#2 Vsn ally
#3 Ascendancy
#4 Evolution

I predict that evolution and dlr and the vsn ally will end up aligned together by virtue of everyone hating on cardinal. Ascendancy will then feel threatened and step in to help out apprime and apprime will end up winning because they're a better alliance than all of the others.

If we could please avoid this scenario I'd be really grateful guys
Unread 21 May 2010, 14:14   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There are several ways you can do something about that yourself JBG.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 14:59   #8
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
#1 Apprime
#2 Vsn ally
#3 Ascendancy
#4 Evolution

I predict that evolution and dlr and the vsn ally will end up aligned together by virtue of everyone hating on cardinal. Ascendancy will then feel threatened and step in to help out apprime and apprime will end up winning because they're a better alliance than all of the others.

They better take out ascendancy first then

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 15:04   #9
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

1- Apes
2- Apprime
3- new vision, or what ever its called
4- Asc
5- evo

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 15:08   #10
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

Evolution bares no immediate ill will to cardi or apprime or any other alliance for that matter. Fresh round, fresh slate etc. Obviously things can change quickly depending on circumstances I'd be pretty happy if that scenario could be avoided too!

#1-3 Apprime, Ascendancy, Osiris (vsn ally!)
#4 ND
#5-10 Evolution, DLR, P3ng, Conspiracy, subh, ODDR

something like that.
Unread 21 May 2010, 16:39   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fresh round, fresh slate?
Seriously man, we all know thats NOT how things work.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 21 May 2010, 16:42   #12
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Is for me, I'm doing this new nice guy thing, people could learn a lot from me.
Unread 21 May 2010, 16:49   #13
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

1- Dragons
2- 1up
3- LCH
4- eXilition
5- f-crew
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 17:02   #14
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
1- Dragons
2- 1up
3- LCH
4- eXilition
5- f-crew
so unoriginal, get new material
Unread 21 May 2010, 17:02   #15
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

#1 Apprime
#2 Osiris (?)
#3 ND
#4 Asc
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 17:05   #16
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
so unoriginal, get new material
i dont have a good enough brain :crymeariver:
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 18:25   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

#1 Apprime
#2 ND
#3 Osiris
#4 Ascendancy
#5 DLR

Top 2 might be other way round tho
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 19:04   #18
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

1. Asc
2. Our shit ally name
3. App
4-10 roll some dice.

Asc wins by default as Cardi has a hard on for targeting us.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 22:21   #19
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i predict the winners gloat and the losers whine

1,apprime
2. 1st loser who cares
3. 2nd loser who cares

judging from opinions in #asc i think we are ruining again so i doubt asc will be playing to our full potential

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2010, 01:30   #20
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Cardi will erase Osiris from pa!
Unread 22 May 2010, 07:45   #21
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

whats with the name Osiris... sounds like a name of some medicine or something :/

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2010, 08:50   #22
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

1. Apprime
2. Asc
3. Osiris
4. ND
5. Evo
Unread 22 May 2010, 09:27   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
whats with the name Osiris... sounds like a name of some medicine or something :/
It's the name of the Egyptian god of the underworld.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2010, 10:23   #24
VenoX

it's also a shit name!
Unread 22 May 2010, 10:31   #25
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses man
Unread 22 May 2010, 11:48   #26
VenoX

we put it to member vote, this is the result, what's their excuse!
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:09   #27
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

1. Elusive (Osiris).
2. Asc
3. Apprime.
4. ND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
we put it to member vote, this is the result, what's their excuse!
We also put it to a member vote but SantaCruz didnt like the result so it got changed Elusive won the vote!!!!!
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:27   #28
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
1. Elusive (Osiris).
2. Asc
3. Apprime.
4. ND.

We also put it to a member vote but SantaCruz didnt like the result so it got changed Elusive won the vote!!!!!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:39   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fencing between key Apprime and Elusive planets leads to large sources of these alliances' score being invulnerable to most attacks, leading to an Elusive win as people probably hate Cardinal more.

What JBG said but different justification.
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:57   #30
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post

What JBG said but different justification.
Ye, we should all feel sorry for asc. You dont have the brains to actually do something urself, so yuo are forced to what the universe wants you to do.

this has been the case round after round.... sigh

Quote:
Unread 22 May 2010, 16:02   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Ye, we should all feel sorry for asc. You dont have the brains to actually do something urself, so yuo are forced to what the universe wants you to do.

What? **** you, don't feel sorry for us.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 May 2010, 23:53   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I thought I was being pretty accurate to be honest
Unread 23 May 2010, 01:04   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I thought I was being pretty accurate to be honest
Was refering to the "forcing asc to ally apprime" scenario JBG posted earlier, which I "thought" you agreed with him on. If you didnt, consider this an excuse!

I have NO idea who will win btw. I will spend my entire round to covop asc planets <3

edit:
*asc planets = the ascs I dont like + other idiots I dont like! *

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2010, 17:36   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

I was passing comment on fencers driving political activity which upsets me quite a bit
Unread 23 May 2010, 19:31   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

This is a predictions thread. For you know, predicting what you think is most likely to happen. Personally I'd prefer a round of fluid politics with no permanent NAPs or allies culminating in a final day victory for whatever alliance had done something innovative during the round. Give me that and I'll be more than happy. People like their fenced galaxies and their secure flanks though so it's just rather unlikely sadly.
Unread 23 May 2010, 19:45   #36
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is a predictions thread. For you know, predicting what you think is most likely to happen. Personally I'd prefer a round of fluid politics with no permanent NAPs or allies culminating in a final day victory for whatever alliance had done something innovative during the round. Give me that and I'll be more than happy. People like their fenced galaxies and their secure flanks though so it's just rather unlikely sadly.
Fortress gals are the new fence gals! Cardi told me last round! Looks like it will be a crapload of normal fence gals this round though, wars will be horrible to fight.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 20:01   #37
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Neither Ascendancy or Apprime are strong enough(self induced lack of numbers) to fight(survive) alone versus the whole universe anymore. If they(Asc or App) were strong enough, they'd fortress and smash all the fence gals, instead they're resorting to fencing too.

Makes for shit politics and shit wars! But it's better than another steam-rollered round, I guess.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 20:16   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

So can anyone tell me what the politics will be like?

are asc and apprime sharing gals? If they are, why are anyone even playing next round?

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2010, 20:17   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I don't know, but I hope not.
Unread 23 May 2010, 20:19   #40
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm probably going random if that helps Wish!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 20:26   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
So can anyone tell me what the politics will be like?

are asc and apprime sharing gals? If they are, why are anyone even playing next round?
I have my 8 man Ascendancy gal as per usual!
Unread 23 May 2010, 21:23   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Ok, good.

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2010, 21:34   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

And you sir, will you be playing in a galaxy with seven members from your new alliance?
Unread 23 May 2010, 21:53   #44
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
And you sir, will you be playing in a galaxy with seven members from your new alliance?
I dont know. I am covoping, good sir!
think atleast 4-5-6 osiris there. Hope all are, but I think maybe an evo or so!

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2010, 22:11   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I dont know. I am covoping, good sir!
think atleast 4-5-6 osiris there. Hope all are, but I think maybe an evo or so!
A brave new world for you!
Unread 23 May 2010, 22:31   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
A brave new world for you!
Yes, I will give my updates as a covop player next round! I ve always hated it, and thought it shouldnt be a part of PA, but lets see!

I ve come to the conclusion that there has to be more to do inbetween ticks in PA ( like this other game I m testing atm ) covoping might be something to do inbetween ticks, but other things have to be added also!

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2010, 22:35   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

I will buy my security guards early next round

And yeah PA does need more stuff to do between ticks. Lots of people have suggested various things over the rounds but nothing ever gets coded unfortunately.
Unread 23 May 2010, 22:44   #48
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Pacman! I heard it worked for google.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2010, 00:13   #49
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Some sort of Game that played where your galbanner goes and the more u play it for your gal it can increase the gals score. Like galaxy xp

Oh predictions um as someone else noted earlier theres not enought strength in one ally any more to dominate so fencing will probably win this round. I am expecting a long and depressing amount of incs in our Osiris heavy gals but what the hell should be a laugh trying a zik fi/co planet should be ships to steal according to preround race selections
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2010, 13:35   #50
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

lol scott, stop dreaming

anyhow i predict i will quit around tick 500 then crash tick 600 and end rank 333

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote