User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 11 Apr 2010, 15:07   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Stop Subcategorising Everything

It's a fairly straightforward request, and not really that important, but please - just because something CAN be put into a sub-menu, doesn't mean it SHOULD be.

For instance, the scans page is total shit. Like, really. The extra tickbox is all out-of-line and lacks any explanation anywhere. Sure, I know what it's for and stuff but I shouldn't have to work out what an apparently erroneous tickbox is for.

Especially when it makes my screen look like a total mess. I also don't want to piss around opening new screens up when I want to switch between doing a scan, and then looking through the scans that I have done. it was FINE the way it was before.

Stop taking the ****ing piss.

Last edited by t3k; 12 Apr 2010 at 22:20. Reason: Changed "should" to "shouldn't". Context fail.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 17:50   #2
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of
Re: Stop Subcategorising Everything

probably the annoying aspect for myself is that EVERY SINGLE ITEM has Always hide descriptions on it. wouldn't it make more sense to put an options into preferences instead of showing it everywhere?
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 23:49   #3
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

extra page loads to get to the page i actually want is very annoying on my phone
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 07:44   #4
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Have to agree, of all the changes I dont like this round, and there are many, the SCAN PAGE is the hands down worst... Please just put it back. Really do we need 4 pages? Searching for an old scan has added time now. It made it harder, not easier to navigate.

Also population page, with almost nothing on it already, and we have to make it two? :| C'mon....
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 12:19   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Have to agree, of all the changes I dont like this round, and there are many, the SCAN PAGE is the hands down worst... Please just put it back. Really do we need 4 pages? Searching for an old scan has added time now. It made it harder, not easier to navigate.

Also population page, with almost nothing on it already, and we have to make it two? :| C'mon....
I'd have to agree on the scans page in particular. Knowing how much scanners use it, with the added complication of now having to change tabs in order to regroup your scans is pretty ****ing gay.
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 18:50   #6
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

I'm not saying that if the old ui isn't restored assassins will dispatched, but you might want to sort out your life insurance.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2010, 15:35   #7
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Wonder if they'll keep this crap for the next round also! :-|

PS: Appoco, what about those skins that were supposed to be here this round? :/
Unread 30 May 2010, 16:06   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would like to once again pronounce my undying hatred for the scan page and my utter amazement at whoever thought it was a good idea in its current form. **** you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2010, 18:28   #9
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

And wouldn't it have made sense for scanners to actually remove scan requests themselves? or the one requesting the scans ffs

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote