User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 30 Aug 2009, 01:12   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
New Mobile Recognition

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one having problems with the new login page?

I can get to the first screen, whereby I type in my username/pass... and I can input the answer to the security question, but my browser can't seem to find the link behind the 'login' button next to the text input field. Any chance we can have this graphic button changed to a text hyperlink? The other links on that page work fine, but I just can't log in for the life of me.
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 01:27   #2
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: New Mobile Recognition

Login works fine for me, try pressing enter (or your phone's equivalent) while typing in the user or password box though!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 01:44   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I would do if there was an on-screen keyboard, but the only time the keyboard comes up is when I've selected the text field, and at that it takes me to a text editor. it's silly the way it works really
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 13:28   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

works fine for my touch screen i have to type like you do kenny, what phone and browser you using?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 15:14   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

An LG Renoir KC 910.

Really genuinely no idea why it wasn't working, it's the only button that doesn't seem to work, and I've tried zooming right in/out, reloading the page ... just daft how it's not working.

Och well, if it's just me don't worry about it.

Did I miss an option to return to normal browsing? I think the ability to bypass mobile recognition should be present maybe?
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 22:15   #6
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Did I miss an option to return to normal browsing? I think the ability to bypass mobile recognition should be present maybe?
There isn't atm, but there will be soon.
Will be options to "switch" both to and from the "lighter" versions.

Also, regarding the buttons, it's rather odd that the on for the login question isn't working for you while the one for the username/password is. They should be pretty much identical. Just for the hell of it you could try just hitting the button (without any info added) on the "recover password" and see if that works.
If that works or not it might at least give me a tiny bit more to go on...
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 23:50   #7
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

works great for me on a bb curve 8330 using opera mini

(i know that doesn't help ya kenny, but its still info!)
Unread 31 Aug 2009, 16:20   #8
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
There isn't atm, but there will be soon.
Will be options to "switch" both to and from the "lighter" versions.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2009, 11:35   #9
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

The switching has been added to the live game. Things still only apply to login, support and signup pages though.
Far as i can tell it's working fine, but i got somewhat limited amounts of way to be testing it so let me know if there's any issues with it
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2009, 13:36   #10
t3k
The Video Guy

Cheers, Cin