User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:23   #1
Ladybug

Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point
Disgusting ways

I must say I'm pretty ashamed of some of you for the fleet names you made when attacking green_cat. When in this time she should be the happiest in her life with a wonderful she truly loves and adores she will marry this summer. Then with the wonderful news of having a child they have yearned for. She should be celebrating and enjoying this part of her life.

Instead she gets this incoming with degrading remarks like abortion, stomach pains, and other such horrible things. I as a woman is appalled at all of those who have done such a nasty thing to someone you hardly know much less know in real life. How dare you for doing that to her.

What ever happen to respect, intelligence, caring and compassion??? I no longer care to play this game with all of that missing along with honor. I'm so ashamed of you. I think the guilty people need to apologize to her and if not then so be it. I will no longer be a part of a game that would do such terrible things to someone that should be happy in her real life. No matter what happens in a game you should never attack someone on such a personal level.

I even reported this to Mystic he too was offended in this matter. I hope you all think twice in doing such a terrible thing.

Ladybug
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:29   #2
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: Disgusting ways

This boggles the mind, but unfortunately hardly surprises me.
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:32   #3
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, it's really not very nice, or adult for that matter, but I would suggest that mean fleetnames in onlinespreadsheetwars shouldn't be taken too seriously. I was myself e-assaulted in pm yesterday and told I was a waste of air amongst other things. I didn't take offence at the inane pontifications of internet based loserdom and neither should green cat. Sticks and stones and all that.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:38   #4
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Given I recieved reasonably abusive pa-mails when I attacked green_cat last round at one point, I'm fairly tempted to say what goes around, comes around.

Oh look, I did.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:42   #5
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Still some immature kids playing the game i see...
Normally having a new generation of PA'ers would be a good thing for future rounds, but this sounds more like a sandbox thing tbh. "heh"

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:52   #6
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

idiots

and what achilles said
green_cat don´t listen to it (still a shame some ppl...)

congratz on your pregnancy and the best luck to you (and cr0 and ofc the lil green_cr0) <3

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 21:36   #7
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
... When in this time she should be the happiest in her life with a wonderful she truly loves and adores she will marry this summer. Then with the wonderful news of having a child they have yearned for. She should be celebrating and enjoying this part of her life.
If everything is wonderful then why would she even care?
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 22:43   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I remember back in r4 when there was this galaxy 'kick the baby'.... oh how I love to be in that....

other then that, she should grow some skin, it is spreadsheetwars.
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 23:11   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is pretty shitty thing to do, guys, but unfortunately it is just about what I've come to expect of you. Just because it's on the internet doesn't somehow make it ok or clear you of blame. The total immaturity of this group of loudmouthed individuals is quite frankly appaling to me. If you want to be an obnoxious shit, **** off to 4chan.

In all fairness, over the rounds I've seen that both the player base and the multi hunters have had trouble figuring our where to draw the line. People have insisted on being asswhipes and time and time again the some of you have proven that really the only thing you're interested in is shocking people, like a bunch of 14 year olds drinking beers in front of the kindergarten. Faced with this total lack of maturity, I would propose taking the approach Oink used to take: cute fleet names and galpics only.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 00:11   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Who was it?
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 01:02   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I saw the word disgusting and that Nadar had posted in this thread. This thread fails to deliver
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 01:05   #12
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, I thought it was pretty funny. But then again, I'm a drama llama.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 15:34   #13
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

it was bound to happen when PA decided to give people the free hand in fleetname creations. It also means an extra task for MH's - who can focus their attention on different things in my opinion.

I therfor said this a long long long time ago already. Remove fleet names again, bring back home, fleet 1, fleet 2 and fleet 3.
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 17:15   #14
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

shame the minority are spoiling things for the majority, but i dont think anything shd be done, censure from the community should be enough.

messing with hormonal women is a bad idea anyway and i doubt green_cat needs anyone fighting her wars for her.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 17:34   #15
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroX View Post
it was bound to happen when PA decided to give people the free hand in fleetname creations. It also means an extra task for MH's - who can focus their attention on different things in my opinion.

I therfor said this a long long long time ago already. Remove fleet names again, bring back home, fleet 1, fleet 2 and fleet 3.

god no. Fleetnames create mind games and alot of fun.

What people have done here is nasty agreed but dont take away fleet names.. Planet names also create stuff for mhs to look at, should we all be USER ID 112 of PLANET 112 or something too?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 22:32   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
messing with hormonal women is a bad idea anyway
prick
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 23:57   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Congratulations to the prospective parents!
I agree its what we've come to expect, this game creates a similar thing to road rage, sit a grown man in front of a planet and they revert to being around 12...
You really do have to expect this sort of behaviour ladybug, you need to grow a much thicker skin, because its going to happen wherever you find gamers.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 00:16   #18
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

While I agree it seems like some of these fleet names may be a little over the acceptable boundary, removing the ability to create your own fleet names takes away a little bit of fun people have. Here's one good example (though by no means the best): http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...z47z0dltkm4f3c
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 00:22   #19
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I personally prefer this one: http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...ikc91x4qtz9hur
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 00:22   #20
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is pretty shitty thing to do, guys, but unfortunately it is just about what I've come to expect of you. Just because it's on the internet doesn't somehow make it ok or clear you of blame. The total immaturity of this group of loudmouthed individuals is quite frankly appaling to me. If you want to be an obnoxious shit, **** off to 4chan.

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 01:19   #21
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
I must say I'm pretty ashamed of some of you for the fleet names you made when attacking green_cat. When in this time she should be the happiest in her life with a wonderful she truly loves and adores she will marry this summer. Then with the wonderful news of having a child they have yearned for. She should be celebrating and enjoying this part of her life.

Instead she gets this incoming with degrading remarks like abortion, stomach pains, and other such horrible things. I as a woman is appalled at all of those who have done such a nasty thing to someone you hardly know much less know in real life. How dare you for doing that to her.

What ever happen to respect, intelligence, caring and compassion??? I no longer care to play this game with all of that missing along with honor. I'm so ashamed of you. I think the guilty people need to apologize to her and if not then so be it. I will no longer be a part of a game that would do such terrible things to someone that should be happy in her real life. No matter what happens in a game you should never attack someone on such a personal level.

I even reported this to Mystic he too was offended in this matter. I hope you all think twice in doing such a terrible thing.

Ladybug
It's a god damn game on INTERNET where people are mainly anonymous.

Just foolish to bring this up on forums, or trying to go further with it what affects others who weren't doing it. Realistic thinking over anything else thank you not some feeling stuff what has no place in internet where you can be anonymous. Sad that some did, but tbh if u take all the stuff seriously on internet.. Oh well I don't have to go further, I think my opinion on this matter is clear.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 01:23   #22
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Yes, its the internet. But there are some lines you dont cross. Even I, of all people, understand that.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 01:26   #23
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

check out the eta9 on this!
http://www.galleritautra.no/epicjgp.jpg
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 02:53   #24
Tommy
Sain†s

The best one I saw this round, though I'll be buggered if I'll ever find it now, was a single solo attacker, and defending fleets along these lines:

DON'T YOU
THINK THAT'S
A LITTLE OPTIMISTIC
FOR THIS
TIME IN
THE DAY?

See, fleet names can bring a certain amusement to an otherwise anal and depressing game. Just don't be shit with them.
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 03:04   #25
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That was 2:10. We're pretty awesome like that.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 05:54   #26
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Just don't be shit
Now where have I heard that before...

I like this Tommy fellow, he seems to "get it".

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 05:57   #27
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Fleets with offensive names should be locked for 24 ticks with all the ships in it unmovable.
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 06:07   #28
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Simply code into the tools the ability for multihunters to remove the planets ability to rename fleets (and reset the fleet names back to default).

Then if a fleet name gets reported, the Multihunter has to take one look and then can disable the planets ability to rename fleets (and resets it back to default). This would solve the problem for multihunter, they wouldnt need to do extensive research into the matter as the punishment doesnt affect the planet ability at all, so one look at the fleet name (5seconds) and then reset it or not.

Rather now, we have what? some planets get closed instantly with fleets recalled and then have to appeal to the multihunters to get re-opened.. while others get mailed to change it. Which leads to accusations of them being biased, which is exactly right; without consistency, they are.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 07:01   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

let me rephrase something here

HATE THE PLAYER, DON'T HATE THE GAME
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 07:03   #30
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Now where have I heard that before...

I like this Tommy fellow, he seems to "get it".
If by "get it", you mean swallows the pork sword, then yes sir, i wholeheartedly agree. I clearly think he wants to join.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 09:06   #31
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
It's a god damn game on INTERNET where people are mainly anonymous.

Just foolish to bring this up on forums, or trying to go further with it what affects others who weren't doing it. Realistic thinking over anything else thank you not some feeling stuff what has no place in internet where you can be anonymous. Sad that some did, but tbh if u take all the stuff seriously on internet.. Oh well I don't have to go further, I think my opinion on this matter is clear.
How is this foolish to bring this up on the forums? Its a good statement to bring up on how little this community has become! So just becuase its on the internet you wouldnt find it harsh to have names such as that sent to yourself if you had been trying for ages to finally have a child and you get abuse such as this? Get a clue please. With the attitude you have wouldnt suprise me if you were one of these imature idiots who had their fleet names set to this sort of behavour.

If it was in real life and some little shit came up with abuse like that you would punch him or of course take another action. Same way here. Wheather its on the internet, or in real life or even on bluddy mars its still classed as abuse and should not be tolerated. (same as racial abuse, religion abuse and of course personal matters such as this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Simply code into the tools the ability for multihunters to remove the planets ability to rename fleets (and reset the fleet names back to default).

Then if a fleet name gets reported, the Multihunter has to take one look and then can disable the planets ability to rename fleets (and resets it back to default). This would solve the problem for multihunter, they wouldnt need to do extensive research into the matter as the punishment doesnt affect the planet ability at all, so one look at the fleet name (5seconds) and then reset it or not.

Rather now, we have what? some planets get closed instantly with fleets recalled and then have to appeal to the multihunters to get re-opened.. while others get mailed to change it. Which leads to accusations of them being biased, which is exactly right; without consistency, they are.

The MH team should already have the tools to simply change your fleets/reset them back to default (thats in the ingame options) I used to have many times fun of warning planets for the reason fleet name and changing their fleets to fluffy pink bunnies. Then of course iwould keep checking on these planets in question. If they did it again i would close them end off tbh. But yes this feature already exists.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 09:19   #32
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
The MH team should already have the tools to simply change your fleets/reset them back to default (thats in the ingame options) I used to have many times fun of warning planets for the reason fleet name and changing their fleets to fluffy pink bunnies. Then of course iwould keep checking on these planets in question. If they did it again i would close them end off tbh. But yes this feature already exists.
Then how come some people get closed (until they pm the multihunter) and fleets recalled?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 09:55   #33
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Then how come some people get closed (until they pm the multihunter) and fleets recalled?
Maybe due to they have ignored the warnings they got in the first place? Or maybe their fleet names were so offencive they deserved an instant closure which in turn recalls your fleets instantly with a closure. (I couldnt officaly comment though i dont know how MHs work these days) But im guessing thats why.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 11:05   #34
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
you did that to me too fluffy pink bunnies ftw

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 12:49   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I like fleetnames. I have been insulted many times... Infact many many times. I also been insulted with fleet names!

Its seems bad but if you really think about it, is it that bad? I dont think so.. Like Achi pointed out, sticks and stones break my bones, names will never hurt me.... It is cybor bullying but c'mon... I'm sure its meant in the nicest possible way, then if people really are so bitter and mean to actually think what their fleetnames would state, they're pretty miserable people, so let them continue

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 13:28   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
It is cybor bullying but c'mon... I'm sure its meant in the nicest possible way
I hope your father gets raped, your mother killed and your brothers and sisters tortured... but I mean that in the nicest possible way!
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 13:36   #37
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I hope your father gets raped, your mother killed and your brothers and sisters tortured... but I mean that in the nicest possible way!
Well when you put it like that, I hope the same thing for my parents and brother!
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 13:45   #38
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Well when you put it like that, I hope the same thing for my parents and brother!
dont forget about old mr and mrs edwards from next door. they are so nice, they deserve it =)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 14:22   #39
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
If by "get it", you mean swallows the pork sword, then yes sir, i wholeheartedly agree. I clearly think he wants to join.
You'd be surprised - I've got plans for the next couple of rounds, and none of them include Asc.
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 15:04   #40
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

There is a saying about words and actions and what happens if you don´t take words serious enough

Beware of your thoughts, they will become your words
Beware of your words, they will become your actions
Beware of your actions, they will form your character
Beware of your character, then it will be your destiny

so imo its too easy, to say "its just words" and those don´t hurt
we all know words can hurt as much as actions do
ignoring that fact is trying to emphasize we are all robots without feelings
and nothing said or done, can hurt us in any way

but this is NOT true

yes - try to not take it too serious (cause thats the only thing you can do to feel better)
no - this shouldnt allow ppl to act like complete immature morons

and if its about me, i´d warn em 1 time and delete em the second time

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 15:54   #41
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

i like offensive fleetnames, they make me laugh.
true, green_cat inc fleetnames were prolly over the limit,
haven't seen them tho, anyone around that can post them here
for me. im bored at work and need a good laugh.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 16:13   #42
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
There is a saying about words and actions and what happens if you don´t take words serious enough
Beware of your thoughts, they will become your words
Beware of your words, they will become your actions
Beware of your actions, they will form your character
Beware of your character, then it will be your destiny
so imo its too easy, to say "its just words" and those don´t hurt
we all know words can hurt as much as actions do
ignoring that fact is trying to emphasize we are all robots without feelings
and nothing said or done, can hurt us in any way
but this is NOT true
Well said, I absolutely agree with you.

P.s. you could change your signature also in VGN - Barely useful. Will do the trick as well :P
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 23:46   #43
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
P.s. you could change your signature also in VGN - Barely useful. Will do the trick as well :P
hey thats just cause of Benneh who neg repéd me saying i can barely end in the top100

Benneh : you can barely finish inside the t100. Do us all a favour and stop man

dunno if he meant stop playing or stop posting

Unread 7 Apr 2009, 13:35   #44
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont get why people involve RL shit with PA / inet shit.

I dont particularily like the woman in question too much. She had some really weird emo rages in pm with me, but I would never, ever involve something personal like that in any setting. Based on the fact: I DONT ****ING KNOW HER IRL! I am pretty certain that 99.99% of the people in this community are awesome people irl, which I d get along with. Some e-hate over a computer game doesnt change that. sigh

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 16:49   #45
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
hey thats just cause of Benneh who neg repéd me saying i can barely end in the top100

Benneh : you can barely finish inside the t100. Do us all a favour and stop man

dunno if he meant stop playing or stop posting
BENNEH is so awesome i pee a little when i talk to him
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote