User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2009, 13:04   #51
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Asc/CT V Omen/VGN

mmmmm which i the biggest block
Without wanting to start a debate about what defines a block, Omen and VGN actually coordinated attacks, whereas Asc and CT were simply napped (to the best of my knowledge). So yes, Asc has been in the smallest "block" all round, considering Asc hasn't blocked.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 13:39   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Without wanting to start a debate about what defines a block, Omen and VGN actually coordinated attacks, whereas Asc and CT were simply napped (to the best of my knowledge). So yes, Asc has been in the smallest "block" all round, considering Asc hasn't blocked.
This isn't entirely true. On a few nights, 3-4 if I recall correctly we co-ordinated attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Well, everything they know they learnt from you
You don't really seem to know what you're talking about but if you have a question I'd be glad to answer it.
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 14:03   #53
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Asc/CT V Omen/VGN

mmmmm which i the biggest block
(represents current numbers in game)
For most of the round CT(100)/Asc(100) have been alot smaller than Omen(96)/VGN(83)/Factory(39).. Omen started with about 120+ players and Asc with 80, now its more equal. There has been various short term deals with other alliances for both sides but basicly the blocks have been same size for 200 ticks now and its pretty clear who came out as the winner from it.

Quote:
Well, maybe if you started caring how others perceived the situation outside of Asc you'd be in a better position? Just saying 'THIS IS HOW IT IS', and offering some completely spastic logic of 'we will just about recover to 3rd' is not going to convince anyone that the situation is any different to how they currently perceive. In fact if anything it makes you look even worse.

Who has declared Omen dead? They were 'dead' if the war with Asc had carried on, but now this could breathe new life into them.

Your biggest problem is Golan that no-one believes that Asc couldn't overturn a 20-30mil lead in 7-10days, no matter how much you say it
I think you got ahead of yourself, the first part of my reply was only refering to that Asc and Omen won't be able to work together because Omen are too bitter, not the whole post. Obviously alot can still happen in the round but being roided/sk'ed at this point of the round on a large scale will be a big setback, my honest opinion is what I posted and its not some weird form for propaganda or trying to deceive anyone, I never posted on behalf of Asc and I never will..
Kila already covered who thinks Omen is dead.
For some reason I believe more in CT than almost everyone, because I can't help thinking they MUST have learned something after all these rounds! Most Ascendancy victories have been secured on defense, it seems like this round we will have to do it on offense

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:14   #54
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Hahaha thats great!!!

Factory 39??? which is half of Ascendancy (80) nearly as you mentioned so your comparing half of your members to Factory... Excellent

Ascendancy 2,615,565
Factory 1,365,555

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:16   #55
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

CBA I didn't understand that post again can you explain what you're saying?
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:20   #56
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
CBA I didn't understand that post again can you explain what you're saying?
Kila its ok, everyelse seems to understand, i cant help the fact your retarded can i?

my only advice would be to go back to school? even though you may still be at school, who knows, anyways go do your English GCSE!

Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:42   #57
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I didnt get it either
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:53   #58
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
This isn't entirely true. On a few nights, 3-4 if I recall correctly we co-ordinated attacks.
I should rephrase what I wrote. Asc never had its team-mates hit the enemy (Omen), only used for hitting the flak, whereas Omen had Vgn (and Factory) directly targetting Asc.

Oh and yeh, your post makes no sense CBA.
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:53   #59
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

now here is how things are:

Ascendancy have been clearly the favourites to win the round, given their past two rounds and their approach on the game which seems to work.
Their first tactic to not attract attention was to say "omg, we only have 40 members and omen have 100" - the usual "we are not playing for the win" has been used way too many times already; was time for something new-.
I hope that didn't fool anyone, though i would not surprised if it did (newsflash: pa is full of idiots).

Of course, omen did not buy that crap, so as soon as we had the chance we hit asc, alongside with CT for the first few days. Then, CT decided to be sneaky and turn on omen, implying that omen has been targetting them as well (which did not happen, and it wouldn't have made sense for that to happen since we needed asc killed.)
Then omen set out to look for new friends, with VGN. By this time the rock/ct/asc block had been hitting omen full force few nights, causing quite some damage. It was never a matter of which block was bigger, but of which alliance took the bigger losses (all others have so far not had heavy incs; all fire was directed on either omen or asc)

Now the funny part: omen has decided to re-build, kicked some crashers, inactive peons and relays, falled back to #4, with 30k roids behind. Very little interest remained in winning (omen is not ascendancy ), however, it will be very interesting to see how asc and CT war it out for a change. with omen being sidekicks at best.

Then, here comes asc propaganda :golan, theam and co, claiming they do not believe asc is able to recover - when they KNOW that is simply not true (hats down to jbg for not going down that road-it's simply lame). remember a few rounds back, remember the resilience asc has shown over and over and over again. and more recently,remember their roidgrowth this round when there was a FIVE DAYS cease-fire with Omen. and THEN if you still have the guts to come here and claim that asc can not recover and win the round in the past two weeks, you obviously are a honourless, spineless lying-through-your-teeth donkeyraping mother****er and deserve to die chocking on your best friends vomit.

p.s. feel free to correct whichever errors i may have made

Last edited by voodoo; 27 Feb 2009 at 15:59.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:56   #60
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I should rephrase what I wrote. Asc never had its team-mates hit the enemy (Omen), only used for hitting the flak, whereas Omen had Vgn (and Factory) directly targetting Asc.

i think you need to re-rephrase
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 15:57   #61
ellonweb

Oh look, it's the Omen propaganda machine!
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:00   #62
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I think CBA was pointing out that Asc average score is far higher than Factory's, suggesting that comparing the size of blocks on a member # basis alone isn't sensible.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:02   #63
ellonweb

CT's average is higher than Asc's...
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:23   #64
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha thats great!!!

Factory 39??? which is half of Ascendancy (80) nearly as you mentioned so your comparing half of your members to Factory... Excellent

Ascendancy 2,615,565
Factory 1,365,555
Lets get this straight right now, you were talking numbers and claiming the Asc/CT block was bigger in that aspect.. It wasn't at any point of the round. That the Omen flak has now died is hardly a surprise.. It's what it was there for.

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:40   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post

Ascendancy have been clearly the favourites to win the round, given their past two rounds and their approach on the game which seems to work.
Their first tactic to not attract attention was to say "omg, we only have 40 members and omen have 100" - the usual "we are not playing for the win" has been used way too many times already; was time for something new-.
I hope that didn't fool anyone, though i would not surprised if it did (newsflash: pa is full of idiots)
In fairness voodoo I always expected this round to be hard and Ascendancy to be heavily targetted. The truth of the matter though is that we did only go into this round with 60 odd players at PT 0. We however do always play to win, if the opportunity is there we go for it. Partly this round the way you guys seemed to come out full on at us and the shit I heard said later on about us prompted me to get back into PA more than I wanted to. And probably this round we've been less subtle than previous rounds because we're so over the top in your face about it when we're doing well but that's really the only way to play isn't it?

The numbers have considerably evened out recently on both sides (until the other day that is), from the initial point where it was quite literally about 230 people versus 60, but to imply that rock are effectively fighting alongside ascendancy (or CT are useful lol etc) is to go too far. We've certainly co-ordinated attacks with both, not every day or even close to half of the days of our NAPs.

Personally I doubt wishmaster has given up entirely on winning, and I certainly don't think kaifux would come back for six odd weeks of PA just so he could add a number two or three alliance ranking to the belt. None of the top four alliances are by any means out of the running at this stage. If anyone avoids being targetted for 2 odd weeks then they're going to be strong.
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:42   #66
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
honourless
oh noes, not my internet honour

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:42   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Now the funny part: omen has decided to re-build, kicked some crashers, inactive peons and relays, falled back to #4, with 30k roids behind. Very little interest remained in winning (omen is not ascendancy ), however, it will be very interesting to see how asc and CT war it out for a change. with omen being sidekicks at best.
Quote:
I hope that didn't fool anyone, though i would not surprised if it did (newsflash: pa is full of idiots).
Lol? "we can't win anymore".
Omen are still definitely contenders for #1. I know you're hoping that the focus is taken off you but that'd be a pretty big mistake. Omen aren't even close to dead enough yet.
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:49   #68
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

While I have no doubt about everyone agreeing how awesome I am and how Asc will end #1, there's too much shit going around in this thread man!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 16:51   #69
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:

Of course, omen did not buy that crap, so as soon as we had the chance we hit asc, alongside with CT for the first few days. Then, CT decided to be sneaky and turn on omen, implying that omen has been targetting them as well (which did not happen, and it wouldn't have made sense for that to happen since we needed asc killed.)
Then omen set out to look for new friends, with VGN. By this time the rock/ct/asc block had been hitting omen full force few nights, causing quite some damage. It was never a matter of which block was bigger, but of which alliance took the bigger losses (all others have so far not had heavy incs; all fire was directed on either omen or asc)

Then, here comes asc propaganda :golan, theam and co, claiming they do not believe asc is able to recover - when they KNOW that is simply not true (hats down to jbg for not going down that road-it's simply lame). remember a few rounds back, remember the resilience asc has shown over and over and over again. and more recently,remember their roidgrowth this round when there was a FIVE DAYS cease-fire with Omen. and THEN if you still have the guts to come here and claim that asc can not recover and win the round in the past two weeks, you obviously are a honourless, spineless lying-through-your-teeth donkeyraping mother****er and deserve to die chocking on your best friends vomit.

p.s. feel free to correct whichever errors i may have made
You are forgetting loads of things, not the least of which being the spy which enabled Omen to get all Asc co-ords before we were even defending as an alliance.. There's also no doubt whatsoever Omen is still going for the win, and why shouldn't they? Omen/vgn are still only hitting asc gals, if they had "given up" they would surely turn elsewhere. You clearly want to downplay your own alliance chances, and at the same time swear at others for doing the same with their alliance.. lol If JBG disagrees with what I am saying that's fine, I can only write from my pov.

The roidgrowth in 5 days asc had that Omen matched you mean? It was just a case of being easy roids, CT roids wouldnt be that imo. It's besides the point anyway, there won't be an Asc/CT war as it is atm, our main focus will still be on Omen. I'm all for giving credit to ROCK for being the only alliance to talk to us for the first 250 ticks, but they are not part of a block and have never ptargeted Omen. ASS hit a smaller Omen gal on 2-3 nights, big deal. Not like Omen didn't have avoidance agreements with other alliances which indirectly meant more incoming to Asc. Both sides have played the politics as much as they could, no shame in that We're both still here fighting but both sides lack of respect for ct/nd will start costing soon imo.

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 17:24   #70
CBA
Mind-boggling

Its quite amusing, Asc and Omen players both basically same the same crap.. both cant win, both dont really wanna win, both want to destory the other, then both Omen AND Ascendancy think they can win, they they WILL win and are trying to win. If not why would they still be playing?

And as for the spy, Omen had a spy stealing Asc coords? So your saying Asc had no spys stealing Omen coords? :lol:

I really hope CT win this now due to the shite you lot are all coming out with....

Unread 27 Feb 2009, 17:38   #71
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Its quite amusing, Asc and Omen players both basically same the same crap.. both cant win, both dont really wanna win, both want to destory the other, then both Omen AND Ascendancy think they can win, they they WILL win and are trying to win. If not why would they still be playing?

And as for the spy, Omen had a spy stealing Asc coords? So your saying Asc had no spys stealing Omen coords? :lol:

I really hope CT win this now due to the shite you lot are all coming out with....
Both can win, I definitely want to win, I have full faith in the ability of Ascendancy's members to defeat anyone that stands in our way.

I stole all of Omen's intel and I had fun doing it.

And I couldn't care less whether Omen have a spy or not, aside from the challenge it poses to find said spy.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 19:50   #72
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

I'm all for killing Omen, even if they get a lot of new friends to join up hitting us our focus should still be on them. They're more fun killing than the others.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 20:05   #73
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

What Is All About? U Geeks Go Do Something Useful Then Spending 30min Time Posting Such Stuff Witch Is Killing Me To Read
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 20:15   #74
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDK - CarDinaL View Post
What Is All About? U Geeks Go Do Something Useful Then Spending 30min Time Posting Such Stuff Witch Is Killing Me To Read
this might be the greatest forum post in human history

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 20:15   #75
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Damn Cardi, that was almost readable.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 20:27   #76
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

So.....not having had a planet for 10 rounds or so and being out of the loop I'm confused. Agreed Ascendancy are the most competent group around or so it seems but which of the lot other than Omen or moreso CT have anything to gain by this?

As far as I see it CT have had a large roidlead most of the round and are extending their lead daily and i would assume that unless someone starts eating into that lead sooner rather than later then it will become unassailable.

I guess i can see the pov of Omen, dispose of Asc and all out target CT as i expect they are confident they can kill them.
On the flipside i reckon CT must realise this but be confident in their ability to stand up against Omen, or at least more confident than they would be against Asc?

So unless the others are hiding something i don't see what they have to gain but as i said earlier i only learn from Sandmans and here i have no ingame connections.

Anyway after reading the happenings i am fully behind Asc, i hope they withstand the hammering they are supposedly about to receive, then muller Omen first, then CT.

Good luck Ascendancy, i for one will be behind your effort.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 21:02   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh no. The almighty ATRO is fully behind ascendancy.

and cardinal, LDK? u were never LDK. Your a shame to all liths playing PA, and you shouldnt be allowed to have that in your name

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 21:12   #78
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
oh no. The almighty ATRO is fully behind ascendancy.
True! Their winning now became a forgone conclusion, go figure.

That said i would be interested in listening to the Omen side of things Wishmaster, as i pointed out my information is limited and i am an interested spectator.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 21:15   #79
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't really want to post on this thread, but being a moderator kind of forces me to. I think Ascendancy posters need to a bit more careful on this thread. While there certainly is no coordinated effort by them, the balance of people posting is certainly not helping the thread. So really if you don't think it's worthwhile don't say it. No one has broken the rules here - but the thread needs to be more balanced.

To attempt to offer some objective comment: What some of you need to realise is not that X alliance has an advantage or whether Y alliance will be hit out of it but more that this round is quite simply difficult. While people have focussed on the difficulty of stopping Ascendancy (undoubtedly true) it is also pretty difficult for Ascendancy to win this round (undoubtedly true). The reality of the situation is that there are many political and military scenarios to consider and that any one of CT, Omen, NewDawn or Ascendancy could win by different methods. What I have no doubt about is that the winner will have deserved every inch of their victory if it pans out the way it seems it's going to.

Previously closely contested rounds by multiple alliances have been decided by roid races and a bit of russian roulette at the end of a round. This round is far more brutal and every alliance I've mentioned can expect a difficult period at some point in the round - because they're all contenders. The brutality of it is what for me at least, has made it very entertaining. If this was going to be the last round of planetarion, people are certainly doing it justice. While we aren't at the level of the insane activity requirements and logistics of the early rounds, we are seeing some good canny play from all quarters. Round 30 is a good round.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 00:06   #80
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In fairness voodoo I always expected this round to be hard and Ascendancy to be heavily targetted. odd players at PT 0. We however do always play to win, if the opportunity The truth of the matter though is that we did only go into this round with 60 is there we go for it. Partly this round the way you guys seemed to come out full on at us and the shit I heard said later on about us prompted me to get back into PA more than I wanted to. And probably this round we've been less subtle than previous rounds because we're so over the top in your face about it when we're doing well but that's really the only way to play isn't it?
What? Asc plays to win? what a shocker.... Just like elviz plays to win, and he will pnap whoever it takes.

Quote:
The numbers have considerably evened out recently on both sides (until the other day that is), from the initial point where it was quite literally about 230 people versus 60, but to imply that rock are effectively fighting alongside ascendancy (or CT are useful lol etc) is to go too far. We've certainly co-ordinated attacks with both, not every day or even close to half of the days of our NAPs.
what are you talking about? 230 vs 60? I thought Rock was a formidable force? or at least they was last round when it was Asc + everyone else vs Denial + Rock? I'm still curious as to when its been 230 vs 60? or is this another stupid Asc post with no real political background other than crap.

Quote:
Personally I doubt wishmaster has given up entirely on winning, and I certainly don't think kaifux would come back for six odd weeks of PA just so he could add a number two or three alliance ranking to the belt. None of the top four alliances are by any means out of the running at this stage. If anyone avoids being targetted for 2 odd weeks then they're going to be strong.
Of course Wishmaster has'nt given up on winning, the only thing is the community has had enough of your BS. Everyone knows Asc is strong, everyone knows Asc aims to win (obviously with the amount of ego's in Asc at the moment). The only thing thats changed is everyone's aware of how crap Asc is.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 01:03   #81
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
I stole all of Omen's intel and I had fun doing it.
By my imcompetence or some other way? \o/ Took you a comparatively long time to get it though unless you didnt add it to Munin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
stuff symptomatic of a serious PMT session
That was quite an anti-asc emorage! Good to see there's still some passion in omen.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 01:27   #82
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
the only thing is the community has had enough of your BS.
To be honest, im not for or against either Ascendancy or Omen really... as long as my gal/planet/ally dont get targettted! But im pretty sick of all your BS light.. its doing my head in.. I wish you would just shut up and do what a female is meant to do...

i.e. less talking, more newt caressing

Unread 28 Feb 2009, 03:02   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
What? Asc plays to win? what a shocker.... Just like elviz plays to win, and he will pnap whoever it takes.
Hey look at me I can make random completely irrelevant comments. Tune it next week when I compare Gandhi to Hitler, it's going to be awesome.

Quote:
what are you talking about? 230 vs 60? I thought Rock was a formidable force? or at least they was last round when it was Asc + everyone else vs Denial + Rock? I'm still curious as to when its been 230 vs 60? or is this another stupid Asc post with no real political background other than crap.
Rock is an alliance whose targetting certainly makes a difference. As I stated in this thread, and please if there's a rock HC on correct me on this, rock has not been intensively targetting omen. As regards when it was 230 vs 60 this was around pt 100 or or so when CT (100) and omen (100+) plus factory (30) targetted ascendancy (60) when we had zero other political relations.

Quote:
Of course Wishmaster has'nt given up on winning, the only thing is the community has had enough of your BS. Everyone knows Asc is strong, everyone knows Asc aims to win (obviously with the amount of ego's in Asc at the moment). The only thing thats changed is everyone's aware of how crap Asc is.
My bullshit? I came out and said we were going for the win. How you're so hilariously bitter when I barely know who you are is pretty amazing to be honest. What exactly did ascendancy do to you?
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 03:35   #84
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Hey look at me I can make random completely irrelevant comments. Tune it next week when I compare Gandhi to Hitler, it's going to be awesome.
You know Gandhi sent several letters to Hitler where he called him a friend, and understood him?
Also, he was a childmolester apparantly. Hitler wasnt! So I m kinda annoyed you would mention the two of them in the same sentance, seing how Hitler is my hero.
I m sure you didnt know though, so I ll let it pass.

Quote:
Rock is an alliance whose targetting certainly makes a difference. As I stated in this thread, and please if there's a rock HC on correct me on this, rock has not been intensively targetting omen. As regards when it was 230 vs 60 this was around pt 100 or or so when CT (100) and omen (100+) plus factory (30) targetted ascendancy (60) when we had zero other political relations.
Intensively targetting.. hehe. Nice way to word it! And impossible to proove since everything is relative, eh?

and, Factory 30? are you ****ing kidding me? we both know V well that Factory were around 10-13 people when they entered the round.
Around 10 people or so were added to 1 of our BGs for the first week or so of the round, before they decided to attack on their own instead.

Also, you should know by now that CT dont do ptargetting, so in reality it was Omen vs asc at the start. We were winning untill CT napped you guys, and you got others along to attack us.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 03:41   #85
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

That has to be the best start to a post ever. Or maybe i'm biased, dunno.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 03:54   #86
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rock is an alliance whose targetting certainly makes a difference. As I stated in this thread, and please if there's a rock HC on correct me on this, rock has not been intensively targetting omen.
I can confirm that Rock has at no point targeted Omen at all, and right now we're struggling to find the activity to target F-Crew.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 03:58   #87
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I can confirm that Rock has at no point targeted Omen at all, and right now we're struggling to find the activity to target F-Crew.
"hehe"

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 04:10   #88
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy, what is it with you and sinking ships? Space Miners, Rock - what next? One of MY alliances?!
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 04:41   #89
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I just kill things. It's not like I mean to, my influence simply appears to drive people to suicide.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 07:27   #90
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:
"hehe"
Alright, I was forgetting the couple of gals we hit around tick 300 or so. Things have gone downhill from there, and you've certainly not had to worry about us in the last two weeks or so.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 07:47   #91
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Man! This round sounds exciting. Why is my one round every 5 or so round comeback aren't the exciting rounds
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 11:25   #92
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or its just random drunk talk.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 11:36   #93
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
random drunk after he did your mum-talk, yeah.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 11:58   #94
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Intensively targetting.. hehe. Nice way to word it! And impossible to proove since everything is relative, eh?

and, Factory 30? are you ****ing kidding me? we both know V well that Factory were around 10-13 people when they entered the round.
Around 10 people or so were added to 1 of our BGs for the first week or so of the round, before they decided to attack on their own instead.

Also, you should know by now that CT dont do ptargetting, so in reality it was Omen vs asc at the start. We were winning untill CT napped you guys, and you got others along to attack us.
Well he was kind enough to not mention VGN in here, which NAP'd you right before tick start and set their aim to "stop ascendancy from winning" (at least according to the VGN people in my galaxy). So even if Factory was a few people less, and CT didn't p target that much (which, as you should know, isn't needed that much anyway, given Asc prefers to pile together in galaxies), there was even another alliance backing Omen up from very early on.

Anyway, it's been amazing that despite all those numbers you still didn't manage to keep the upper hand and actually handed in a ceasefire request. I'm curious how things will turn out now, all top 4 alliances are still in a position to win, but I guess you and us are the ones most likely to get piled upon.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 12:50   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You know Gandhi sent several letters to Hitler where he called him a friend, and understood him?
Also, he was a childmolester apparantly. Hitler wasnt! So I m kinda annoyed you would mention the two of them in the same sentance, seing how Hitler is my hero.
I m sure you didnt know though, so I ll let it pass.
So my point that Hitler and Gandhi weren't comparable you're countering by pointing out they're not comparable?
Quote:
Well, you could use your bot and count the number of incs from rock you've had.

Quote:
Okay, say the extra 20 were your out of tag members or the people who attacked with you every night from vgn. I'm sure CT had a couple of extra members at that stage as well so we're not really going to be that far off 230 and certainly not lower than 210.

Quote:
CT are capable of gal raiding though and at the start that's pretty much what we had. And yeah, at the start you were winning. And no, we never got others to attack you, CT asked us.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 13:13   #96
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

This round is awesome.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:06   #97
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
In this thread, you are giving me the impression that you are amazingly angry.

What's up with all the hate, anyway?

Edit: I have been informed that Light might actually be a woman. In that light, I chose to reword my post so that it is genderneutral.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:16   #98
Considence

Considence has a spectacular aura aboutConsidence has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
This round is awesome.
Considence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:22   #99
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Well he was kind enough to not mention VGN in here, which NAP'd you right before tick start and set their aim to "stop ascendancy from winning" (at least according to the VGN people in my galaxy). So even if Factory was a few people less, and CT didn't p target that much (which, as you should know, isn't needed that much anyway, given Asc prefers to pile together in galaxies), there was even another alliance backing Omen up from very early on.

Anyway, it's been amazing that despite all those numbers you still didn't manage to keep the upper hand and actually handed in a ceasefire request. I'm curious how things will turn out now, all top 4 alliances are still in a position to win, but I guess you and us are the ones most likely to get piled upon.
Why would he mention VGN? we had NO ties with vgn till after CT dropped out. And even then quite some days after that happened. Which makes the rest of ur post shit and no point to reply to really.

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:33   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Why would he mention VGN? we had NO ties with vgn till after CT dropped out. And even then quite some days after that happened. Which makes the rest of ur post shit and no point to reply to really.
What do you mean by CT "dropped out"? Also regardless if vgn were targetting ascendancy in co-operation with omen or not the fact remains that the overall effect can be somewhat similar.