User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2008, 21:48   #351
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Ok ill make these into points for you.

1) blah blah assman something

2) blah blah assman something audentes intel something

3) CBA made it clear in a post above he does actually like doing those tactics, and im sure as now fattrick is it? or whateva his nick is has stepped down in ass CBA will now take complete control of your attacks and will lead you to your death.

4) Gud luck.
ty for the good luck thing
also glad that your intel on ass is obviously very poor, i guess all this talk of intel on ass is some way of getting back at us for having a relay from your priv chans.
CBA is a BC, as am i.
Csillag and puss are now incharge of attacks

although your intel is completly wrong, it is atleast better than the rest of audentes, so i dont know if i should congratulate you on this new aspect to your game or not

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 15:20   #352
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksel View Post
First of all, stop refering to ASS as muppets.
lol
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 17:57   #353
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
If u mean Audentes propaganda machine; perhaps its 110% investment but its only 50% return cos i dont think this thread reflects well on anyone atm!
They should contact game for tips on how to make it 100% return then
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 23:23   #354
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i always contact Game when i need advice with girls! his the whore of the uni.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 23:27   #355
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
i always contact Game when i need advice with girls! his the whore of the uni.
grease up and wear bling it worked for him
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 01:08   #356
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
grease up and wear bling it worked for him
Isn't he married now?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 04:08   #357
Kenny

Perhaps that's the 'bling' lokken was on about, who knows. But yes, afaik he is...
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 15:15   #358
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
At least I had the dignity not to bother predicting last round when I knew my alliance would win!
You mean this round?

Last edited by Reese; 18 Nov 2008 at 15:20. Reason: added bold!
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 15:27   #359
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
You mean this round?
I'm not sure if you're trying to imply ascendancy are odds on to win this round or merely that denial aren't. Either way sandmans rarely lies!
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 15:33   #360
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're trying to imply ascendancy are odds on to win this round or merely that denial aren't. Either way sandmans rarely lies!
You're right, sandmans doesn't lie as it clearly shows you guys have the roidlead

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 16:29   #361
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Sandmans doesnt show hidden prod, and allys that doesnt get ptargeted aint having to release hidden prod Leave the propaganda for Game tho JBG
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 16:42   #362
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Who has hidden prod?

Who hides that much at this stage? Seriously 13mill hidden? that would be pretty fantastic. <3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 16:51   #363
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

We have seen this in round26
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 17:11   #364
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
You're right, sandmans doesn't lie as it clearly shows you guys have the roidlead
Yeah, 6300 of those roids are actually held by non-contributing members (late signups mainly). Or to put it more plainly, they're irrelevant.

I don't think I quite got across how irrelevant roid leads actually are so here are some facts for you. At the end of r19 the alliance with the most roids was....Furious Omen. At the end of r24 the alliance with the most roids was...Vengeance. At the end of r25 the alliance with the most roids was...Urwins. At the end of r27 the alliance with the most roids was...xVx. What do those alliances have in common? Well, it sure wasn't winning the round. But just in case you're not convinced here's one last stat for you. In r27 do you know where the size ranked seventh alliance came? First! And it was Denial! Huzzah!

Quote:
Sandmans doesnt show hidden prod, and allys that doesnt get ptargeted aint having to release hidden prod
We don't have 13 million in hidden prod. Seriously.

Quote:
Leave the propaganda for Game tho JBG
Yeah man. Asking people to look at sandmans. ****ing propaganda!!!

Quote:
We have seen this in round26
27*

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 Nov 2008 at 17:17.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 17:17   #365
Nestorn
-||-

Amazing tho JBG, ur late sign ups has 800k value and get to rack up those roids easy as pie. I wonder whats theyre trick of getting so high value in so short time

I mean, im trying to make sense out of your explenations, if your telling me u have gathered 12 late sign ups which have all inited 500 roids each, and got to keep em. Then ASC is either napped to the whole universe (seen that before, wonder what round that was), or your just full of JohnnyBullshittingGood
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 17:24   #366
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
Amazing tho JBG, ur late sign ups has 800k value and get to rack up those roids easy as pie. I wonder whats theyre trick of getting so high value in so short time
None of our late signups has 800k value, you're insane.

Quote:
I mean, im trying to make sense out of your explenations, if your telling me u have gathered 12 late sign ups which have all inited 500 roids each, and got to keep em. Then ASC is either napped to the whole universe (seen that before, wonder what round that was), or your just full of JohnnyBullshittingGood
I think we actually had more like 15 or 16 late signups but I'm not big on counting. And you'll have to remind me what round we napped the universe as we've only ever had one NAP in the entire time we've played PA (last round to rock).
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 17:37   #367
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
And you'll have to remind me what round we napped the universe as we've only ever had one NAP in the entire time we've played PA (last round to rock).
Most people who followed last round, know how you got to stay untouched until t600

And to the insane part, hell yeah im insane. Gotta be a bit loonytoon to play PA and love to get bashed by multiple allies ^^ If you wanna jump in on the insane part, im sure we still got a late signup for you in my gal sir Just gimme a ring or a pm
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 17:41   #368
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Most people who followed last round, know how you got to stay untouched until t600
I was doing the politics last round you loon. We had no NAPs.

Quote:
And to the insane part, hell yeah im insane. Gotta be a bit loonytoon to play PA and love to get bashed by multiple allies ^^ If you wanna jump in on the insane part, im sure we still got a late signup for you in my gal sir Just gimme a ring or a pm
It seemed more polite than asking why you never learned to read.
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 18:04   #369
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
I was doing the politics last round you loon. We had no NAPs.

It seemed more polite than asking why you never learned to read.
No one said you have to be polite to me man I can take some flames Ive played with fire before
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 18:10   #370
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

oki who predicted CBA wld be kicked/leave before he was kicked from ASS this rd...

i know someone did!

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 18:11   #371
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

By the way Nestorn, we dont have a late signup in your gal.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 18:11   #372
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
No one said you have to be polite to me man I can take some flames Ive played with fire before
I think you've rather gone off the point that we don't have an 800k value late signup.
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 18:50   #373
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Most people who followed last round, know how you got to stay untouched AFTER t600
fixed it for you
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 22:28   #374
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think we actually had more like 15 or 16 late signups but I'm not big on counting.
All of which in fortress gals that will be allowed to grow untouched, its a clever plan you utilised just as effectively in r26. I think thats where the reference to round 26 came from and you know just as well as everyone else that a roid lead AT THIS STAGE is more important than the roid lead come the end.. why you bothered to drag that stat up when its obvious to any simple mathematically minded person that roid leads at the end mean nothing because they're non-contributing, i don't know.

Fact is, 90% of ur members are now in strong gals that cant just simply be p-targetted AND you have the roid lead , which combined with the whole uni hitting your only competition and not you at all, you're in a perfect position to win the round if things don't change quickly and I'm pretty sure (I hope!) that people will be able to see this through your bullshit.
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 22:48   #375
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey Venox, how's the arbiter?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 22:59   #376
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

It's good, how's it being a Rock "member"?
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 23:01   #377
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
All of which in fortress gals that will be allowed to grow untouched, its a clever plan you utilised just as effectively in r26. I think thats where the reference to round 26 came from and you know just as well as everyone else that a roid lead AT THIS STAGE is more important than the roid lead come the end.. why you bothered to drag that stat up when its obvious to any simple mathematically minded person that roid leads at the end mean nothing because they're non-contributing, i don't know.
Roid leads are meaningless. You were ahead by a lot four days ago, we're ahead now, CT have a lot too (more than us counting their t60). It's not really that meaningful when the difference in average roid size among counting members is like what, 3k roids? Maybe 4k if we're being kind. I had to drag that stat up as it's the only one I have. My point was that roid leads don't mean much, if you have a bunch of sandmans snapshots from any particular round I'll gladly reference it from those instead. Just going off our collective memories of r27 I'm sure we can all agree that denial were, for a long time, not leading the round on roidcount and still won it.

Quote:
Fact is, 90% of ur members are now in strong gals that cant just simply be p-targetted AND you have the roid lead , which combined with the whole uni hitting your only competition and not you at all, you're in a perfect position to win the round if things don't change quickly and I'm pretty sure (I hope!) that people will be able to see this through your bullshit.
On our current roidlead we'd overtake you about a week after the round ends. Dangerous stuff! I like your "whole universe" stuff though. It's wonderful how you can tell how well denial think they're doing by the frequency of their posting on AD though.

To be honest I don't think you rate us as your #1 competitor either. You just want someone else to hit us so you don't have to. Fair enough though, I'm hardly going to deny we're fat.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 Nov 2008 at 23:21.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2008, 23:20   #378
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
All of which in fortress gals that will be allowed to grow untouched, its a clever plan you utilised just as effectively in r26.
What plan are you speaking of? There was no conscious effort ahead of tick start to find a group of players willing to sign up. Ascendancy went into the round with a smaller member count, with no ulterior motives. This "tactic" of late sign ups is hardly a great secret, and again, come tick 336, there was no conscious effort to find a group of players and find them good fenced galaxies. If you think about it for a moment, it's common knowledge that Ascendancy prefer "pure" galaxies, look at previous rounds, look at this round!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2008, 00:05   #379
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
It's good, how's it being a Rock "member"?
Same old, same old. I helped irradicate a spy today!
Unread 19 Nov 2008, 02:37   #380
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

For a second there I thought you said irradiate and I smiled.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2008, 06:08   #381
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
For a second there I thought you said irradiate and I smiled.
You're like... my favourite poster
Unread 19 Nov 2008, 22:45   #382
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
which combined with the whole uni hitting your only competition and not you at all, you're in a perfect position to win the round if things don't change quickly and I'm pretty sure (I hope!) that people will be able to see this through your bullshit.
You seem to be implying that only 2 alliances are in a position to win the round. It's more like 5, each of which are (or should be at least) trying to find a way to gain an edge in a round that probably will not be decided until close to the end.

This is compounded by the question on everyone's lips right now; why are Denial not taking a more active part in targeting Ascendancy if they view them as such a threat?

edit: obviously VenoX hates me so much that he changed his entire war strategy and hit Asc with Rock last night just to make me look silly. **** you too dude!

Last edited by Achilles; 20 Nov 2008 at 18:00.
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 23:08   #383
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll highlight this again since it was seriously the best post of the whole thread. Anyone who was asc last round will know why

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 14:15   #384
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

I woke up with a huge hangover this morning and started thinking of PA. **** knows why. but;
who's winning? and who the f*** are audantes? new creature? or just the same old recycling business?

and ofc; asc is winning? right?

and yes! I have managed to stay away!
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 21:22   #385
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Denial still have some roids left!
contact me on irc and i will sell you a top secret map pointing out their hidden roids so you can gangbang them together for the rest of the round!!

Conspiracy does not have roids at all. That high number you see is actually just paper and plastic. Who the hell targets paper rocks? stay off. paper rocks doesnt win the round.

Ascendancy are busy fighting terrorist in the middle-east, and have actually signed up all their late-starters for the salvation army. they are heading for Congo as we speak, So dont fear them as they are saints. Saints dont win rounds. No point hitting here.

I heard Newdawn got aids and herpes, and ROCK lick their wounds 24/7. Who wants herpes? not me. stay away.

I have perfectly made some good reasons for why you need to hit Denial, which is the only threat! so keep up the gangbanging folks!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 01:27   #386
VenoX

I agree with Hanzi, the 5mil score gap between Denial and Asc will take a massive 62 ticks for them to recover with the current roid gap!! (Not including hidden production, which already puts Asc well in the lead, exact numbers to follow soon!).

Summary: Denial need to be bashed more!
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 03:33   #387
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Summary: Denial need to be bashed more!
I can confirm that everyone should keep hitting denial if they want to win the round themselves. If we started to hit Denial, we would win. easy!
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 07:53   #388
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I heard its not too late to sign up at tick 630 and win the round if you do it right. Ill just hit Denial every night and them ill have the planet win. easy!
thankyou forums
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 08:44   #389
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
I can confirm that everyone should keep hitting denial if they want to win the round themselves. If we started to hit Denial, we would win. easy!
You would agree to anything Denial told you too

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 12:23   #390
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Man, there's pots and kettles hurling metaphorically racist abuse all over these last few posts. Last night was only the second time all round that Denial have bothered to hit Ascendancy themselves. You keep wanting other people to do your dirty work for you. Do it yourself, if you can.
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 12:45   #391
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Why does people allow the roid fat Asc do go unharmed??

Are people not fond of roids anymore??
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 14:30   #392
Mzyxptlk
mz.

People are more afraid of Ascendancy than they are fond of roids.
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 14:38   #393
VenoX

Quote:
You keep wanting other people to do your dirty work for you. Do it yourself, if you can.
Ohhhhh yes, because 3(4) vs 1 was doing it yourself wasn't it. Irony to the max. You win the award for manipulating other allies into doing what you want, again, congrats, but dont think you can now come on with the big man talk after 2-3 other allies have handed you the win, I dont think anyones gonna buy it, although knowing Ascendancy, you'll manage to convince some people I guess!
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 14:44   #394
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Winning isnt something you do, its something you're born with...enter Ascendancy.
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 15:00   #395
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Ohhhhh yes, because 3(4) vs 1 was doing it yourself wasn't it. Irony to the max. You win the award for manipulating other allies into doing what you want, again, congrats, but dont think you can now come on with the big man talk after 2-3 other allies have handed you the win, I dont think anyones gonna buy it, although knowing Ascendancy, you'll manage to convince some people I guess!
It is you, sir, who has been guilty of hitting other alliances, with less roids, in the hope that a fat Ascendancy will prompt people into action on your side, a very obvious manipulation. At least we have been honest in our dealings with our partners du jour and in fact they having been hitting gals with Asc members for the last few days. Which is longer than you, now isn't it? Overall it is a fact that Newdawn have hit Ascendancy with about the same frequency as you guys but here you are whining, yet again, about how everyone else won't win for you. Lead by example, from the front and stop saying the round is over after 650 ticks because one alliance has a roid lead. It's nonsense and, frankly, you are an embarrassment to the fine membership you have collected there.
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 15:14   #396
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
/quit

/die

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 15:25   #397
Kenny

Going in to the round, VenoX - I of all people threw you a bone. I knew fine well that every man and his dog was going to gunning for you, and despite how much we've fallen out in the past and to the extent we fell out... over Denial, no less... I told you I was more than happy to avoid ptargetting you if you returned the favour.

You then started whining and bitching that "everyone else was ganging up on you, and it was our civic duty and moral obligation" to help you out. Obviously paraphrasing there of course, you'd never dream of being so diplomatic.

I told you this round you HAD to make clearing your rep your number one priority. I told you that you HAD to consider not going in all guns blazing at everyone if you wanted to plan for the long term. I also told you that if you screwed anyone over, Denial would never find another ally as long as they played.

We had a lot of arguments in CT about how much slack to cut you... basically because even getting everyone to agree to not ptarget you was an uphill struggle. Still, I felt it was in CT's best interests and so persevered.

You then bitch that we're not helping you win, you then go round the universe trying to get every man and his dog to hit us. But of course, everyone hates you because you're nothing but a pathetic shell of a boy who throws his toys out of the pram, and surprisingly - nobody was willing to help you!

I really do hope that you're treating Rock well this round as allies, but if you want to know why Ascendancy are better at politics than you - look in the mirror. You're an immature, arrogant, dishonest, simple minded, poor excuse of a human being. Now STOP moaning at Ascendancy for not being as big a dick as you. It's ****ing boring.
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 15:34   #398
VenoX

We have only ever hit our enemies, unfortunately we've had 4, you have had 1, which hasnt allowed us to focus how we would have liked and how you have been able to. Like i said, well done on convincing everyone we were the one and only threat, and managing to keep it up for atleast a week longer than this was true (I call this manipulation, what has Denial done to manipulate anyone? Get roided and let Ascendancy take a roid lead? is that seriously ur argument lol). Any alliance who has dealt with us this round will attest to our 100% honesty. I didn't whine once, I defended your accusations and pointed out the realisms, yet another post gets manipulated and twisted by an ascendancy riposte, long may it continue else these forums would be dead.
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 15:36   #399
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lead by example, from the front and stop saying the round is over after 650 ticks because one alliance has a roid lead. It's nonsense and, frankly, you are an embarrassment to the fine membership you have collected there.
I think thats the major part of the whole thread i would emphasise, denial hc are giving its members a shit run through the retarded decisions they make.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 15:42   #400
Kenny

Quote:
Any alliance who has dealt with us this round will attest to our 100% honesty.
Something tells me you didn't read my post.