User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:16   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation I think Kura was right!

Well, sort of - not about the pies and golf and all that. But there's definetley been a noticeable increase in people being humourless tossers of the Deffeh/Nodrog variety - Phang and some other people have started emulating this approach to posting, as if it's even remotely desirable, whereas I always remember him when he was a bit wet and pretty friendly, and he was much better poster for it tbh - and there's frankly far too many serious discussions and not enough light-hearted, humourous threads of the sort we had in the olde days in which people were only really interested in having fun. This was the great strength of GD back in the day, and it was what made it so popular - and, tbh, what made it entertaining and worthwhile coming here.

**** you all in advance, btw, because I know from long experience that nobody is going to agree with me and the overwhelming consensus will be that I am a mighty ****head. I don't particularly care if people agree or not, it's simply how I feel and all.

I think I've offended everyone, haven't I? If not, then **** you right in the starfish.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 12 Jul 2006 at 16:22.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:21   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: I think Kura was right!

God you are so entertaining

Ayway, it´s because of this formula:

humour being subjective + repsystem + boring twats = lame boards.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:24   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not about humour being subjective. It's just about people not being interested in fun anymore and being interested in incessantly debating what are, tbh, pretty banal issues and in what is frankly a pretty banal arena for debate - because almost everyone on this forum is to some degree a middle class liberal, at least in their politics.

It's a shift which has, by it's nature, 'put off' most people.

There's only really two types of threads on GD atm - People making enquiries about their job/the law and pretty unengaging debate threads.

It's quite sad.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 12 Jul 2006 at 16:30.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:28   #4
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Aye, GD is far to serious about itself. When in fact it has nothing to be serious about.

I blame Yahwe.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:30   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's a shift which has, by it's nature, 'put off' most people.
Who is most people and are they pretty?

Plus, Deffeh is still great so **** you.

edit : Couldn't you have re-bumped this thread : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=165663?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:30   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Just watch what this thread turns into in, let´s say, eight posts.

Anyway, people who were funny probably felt they were unable to express this, whatever the means or mechanisms.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:32   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it a sort of bi-monthly thing with you that you feel the need to make a "THE FORUMS ARE RUBBISH " thread?

I'm not entirely sure what i've done to make that list.

GD has humourous threads, serious threads, football threads, political threads, etc etc etc. Are you moaning because people dont like it when you turn every thread into cock? I heard theres chatrooms for that sort of thing. Neither is GD at some sort of constant level - i remember a week ago it was very good, but in the last few days i havent been as interested.

The real problem is people like you/yahwe/other self important people thinking that GD is some sort of project with a raison d'etre, rather than an internet space game message board. "Pushing GD in the right direction" is such an unbelievably crap way of thinking. I post when i want to post, what i want to post - if i'm OT or OTT it gets deleted. I do my bit to give amusement - the "you come off like an asshole" thread was hilarious - pig and ddas contributions in particular. Aside from the use of an exclamation mark, what have you contributed recently that allows you to take the high ground and drop my name as if "Deffeh" is meant to be some sort of benchmark for crap threads?

PS, excellent modding and behaviour as always

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:32   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you want vacuous shit, post vacuous shit. nobody is stopping you.

when was the last time you posted a thread which didn't paraphrase to "oh waily waily me, it's not like it was in the olden days?"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:33   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I actually agree to a extent, there is less humour these days. But the thing is, making threads like this will only lead to more bitterness and less humour
edit im late and people word themselfs better then me

Il make a post about chopped off cowheads in a minute, maybe that is the funny

Besides, I'm no middleclass liberal
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:33   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: I think Kura was right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Who is most people and are they pretty?
The people who have gone to PB. Now, obviously, PB is completely shit, but they have a vague idea of what went wrong with GD, even if they can't really create a decent alternative to it.

And yes, they are pretty. I think you are the only attractive person regularly posting on GD atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Plus, Deffeh is still great so **** you.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:35   #11
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

threads like sword posting about canada invading amreica, anyone still have a copy of that?
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:37   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: I think Kura was right!

Quote:
Well, sort of - not about the pies and golf and all that. But there's definetley been a noticeable increase in people being humourless tossers of the Deffeh/Nodrog variety - Phang and some other people have started emulating this approach to posting, as if it's even remotely desirable, whereas I always remember him when he was a bit wet and pretty friendly, and he was much better poster for it tbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Is it a sort of bi-monthly thing with you that you feel the need to make a "THE FORUMS ARE RUBBISH " thread?

I'm not entirely sure what i've done to make that list.

GD has humourous threads, serious threads, football threads, political threads, etc etc etc. Are you moaning because people dont like it when you turn every thread into cock? I heard theres chatrooms for that sort of thing. Neither is GD at some sort of constant level - i remember a week ago it was very good, but in the last few days i havent been as interested.

The real problem is people like you/yahwe/other self important people thinking that GD is some sort of project with a raison d'etre, rather than an internet space game message board. "Pushing GD in the right direction" is such an unbelievably crap way of thinking. I post when i want to post, what i want to post - if i'm OT or OTT it gets deleted. I do my bit to give amusement - the "you come off like an asshole" thread was hilarious - pig and ddas contributions in particular. Aside from the use of an exclamation mark, what have you contributed recently that allows you to take the high ground and drop my name as if "Deffeh" is meant to be some sort of benchmark for crap threads?

PS, excellent modding and behaviour as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
if you want vacuous shit, post vacuous shit. nobody is stopping you.

when was the last time you posted a thread which didn't paraphrase to "oh waily waily me, it's not like it was in the olden days?"
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:40   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fun went to PB.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:40   #14
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

I blame the socialists.
________
RECALL NEXIUM

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:10.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:41   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this a hilarious attempt at irony to ignore the points everyone is making in this thread?

If you talk rubbish, rumour has it that more than one person is going to call you on it!

Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:42   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh internet, what has become of you
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:44   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The people who have gone to PB.
I see. You'll understand when I don't weep too much (and no offence to anyone who has left, I didn't actually want Kura to leave for instance, but I'm not overly bothered by it).

Anyway, I've always been a fan of the humourless threads and I come here for the banal discussions (and always have) so I salute this march towards dullness. I understand B3ta does a good line in hilarious JPGs of cat's with guns and the like if I ever do get the hankering for some comedy gold.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:46   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's because Africa got the internet that it got unfunny. Less people make "black jokes" and all that.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:47   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I blame Dace for not discussing his embarrassing sexual failures all over the internet.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:49   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Where is this PB and how fast could I be there gawddammit
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:50   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The funny people that left (there are still a lot of decent posters, mind you) did not go to PB, they left a long time ago for other pastures (Grimble, Starbucks, Sword and all the ones I've forgotten)
Thats ofcourse just my opinion
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:04   #22
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

OK as you all know I dont really dabble in GD that much apart from the football games etc, so just a few questions

1 - Why was PB set up
2 - Why did people go to PB
3 - What made/makes PB "better" than GD?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:12   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Also, who has left GD 100% for PB? almost no-one

Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:14   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I repeat WHERE IS THIS PB and I demand linkage at ince
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:14   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

kura!

(weeks )
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:20   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're just bitter because your "I'm gay and going to make gay innuendos" stopped being funny after the 1000th post

(to MM, not Phang)
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:26   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're just bitter because your "I'm gay and going to make gay innuendos" stopped being funny after the 1000th post

(to MM, not Phang)
I agree.

Also, I've never seen Phang actually do that

It's probably true that this forum is less "humourous" than it used to be, but when the forums split then it took away a lot of the people who tended to spark these things off by being stupid. We're paying the price for fewer idiots.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:27   #28
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Repeal Rep!

I don't think there's too much wrong. Cheer up MM! I will try as hard as possible to be stupid and irreverent every other post.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:35   #29
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I agree.

Also, I've never seen Phang actually do that

It's probably true that this forum is less "humourous" than it used to be, but when the forums split then it took away a lot of the people who tended to spark these things off by being stupid. We're paying the price for fewer idiots.
Have I missed something? Is there some type of war raging between rival message boards? I occasionally hear of some type of rivalry but where it comes from and how others are aware of it completely passes me by.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:38   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Have I missed something? Is there some type of war raging between rival message boards? I occasionally hear of some type of rivalry but where it comes from and how others are aware of it completely passes me by.
I never said there was a war, there won't be, it's ridiculous to talk in such terms and you should be ashamed of yourself. But denying the fact that a significant portion of the userbase has moved (although obviously a lot of people use both) is stupid. That's all i meant by "split".
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:42   #31
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

To

Where

I

Beg

You
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 17:59   #32
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I never said there was a war, there won't be, it's ridiculous to talk in such terms and you should be ashamed of yourself. But denying the fact that a significant portion of the userbase has moved (although obviously a lot of people use both) is stupid. That's all i meant by "split".
I didn't mean war as in some sort of battle. I was refering more to the occasional posts of animosity I find strewn across this forum in regards to other forums. these posts seem to have some sort of back-story to them which I have no idea about, either in why or when they began.

to be honest, unless people make a thread saying they are leaving there is only a small core of hardcore posters I wouls miss (and even thats not really true, MrLJ hasn't posted for ages and I didn't notive until someone mentioned him in Dante's bi-annual posting report-thing).

So basically I am oblivious to any changes of personnel on this forum. I recognise that it goes through varying stages of quality (as others have already stated) but I don't instantly relate this to a loss of quality posters.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 19:27   #33
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
To

Where

I

Beg

You

find a post by skiddy it should be in his sig
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 20:32   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your idea of 'fun' used to be having shit offtopic discussions with skiddy which ruined other people's threads while pissing off pretty much the whole of GD except you two so excuse me if I I dont give too much weight to your opinion on this matter.

Also not a single decent GD poster has left for PB with the exception of idimmu (who was banned from here).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 20:37   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think you are the only attractive person regularly posting on GD atm.
You are going to hell.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 23:17   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Now, who's having their period?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 01:02   #37
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

NORWEGIANS! That is the answer! Norwegians are always funny. Just thinking of Norwegians makes me laught. Hahahahahahahahah. Norwegians. They aren't as funny as communists but pretty close. What we really need is a Norwegian communist to laugh at. (laughs till tears come to his eyes)

I knew that times were getting too serious on GD when people started taking Bush seriously. We elected him and did that whole election charade with Gore in 2000 to start the world off with a chuckle in the new millinium.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 03:11   #38
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paging dramallama to thread 191,582. Repeat: 191,582. Thankyou!

Seriously though - way to lighten the mood MM. How about some affirmative action?
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 10:00   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im sure your male nantoz, and no matter how good jonny is, you cant have his children
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 10:00   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First post back after being on holiday for a week
(you should be happy to know that I haven't even visited PB yet so I have no idea if anything has changed over the last week or so)
Quote:
The people who have gone to PB.
Afaik not many people have gone to PB exclusively. Aryn, Kura and Minty being the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Quote:
Where is this PB and how fast could I be there gawddammit
Dunno if you have found it already but see sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
1 - Why was PB set up
2 - Why did people go to PB
3 - What made/makes PB "better" than GD?
1. Some people got fed up with GD and Jolt in particular. A lot of people felt they needed an alternative. Some people wanted extra control over the forum they post on.
2. Some got annoyed with other posters here, some liked the extra features we have on PB, some just prefer the 'atmosphere'. Most people post both here and there.
3. I wouldn't say 'better' more 'different'. But whatr makes it more attractive to some users? - Less rules, less unwritten rules, no rep, an adult section, img tags on, more 'shit' threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
There isn't a rivalry. Some people on PB (Kura) like making digs at GD every now and again. Some people on GD (nod, MM) like making digs at PB.
Most people, as i've said, post on both.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 11:09   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

another thing that i think has been glossed over here, when i started posting on here i was 19, now im 25, and this applies to ALL of the long standing members, we are simply older than we were when we started posting, and our tastes have changed, i still like the (supposedly) 'shit' threads, but i like serious discussion (occationally) as well, so i post on both forums as both contain something that i like.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 11:23   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
"I'm gay and going to make gay innuendos" stopped being funny after the 1000th post
They were never funny.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 11:31   #43
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
another thing that i think has been glossed over here, when i started posting on here i was 19, now im 25,
:crymeariver: :crymeariver: :crymeariver: :crymeariver:

WHY oh WHY did you have to bring that up...

But anyway will turn 32 somewhere soonish so yeah, I can not relate very well to most 15 year olds, being more than twice their age and poisoned by my vices and tastes as I am.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 11:34   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think anyone on here is 15 these days. I know jerome and phang are both like 18 or so, I think they're our youngest members.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 11:44   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't think anyone on here is 15 these days.
Shhhh! Don't say that or Dace'll leave
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 11:47   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

its still a very different demographic to when it started up anyway, so
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 12:04   #47
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Well when you´re 31, 15 or 19 does not differ that much really.

* in my experience anyway.
** we´re not talking sexually here
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 13:00   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well when you´re 31, 15 or 19 does not differ that much really.
31 year olds, and even 19 year olds, will be, by and large, much more "mature" (mature here being the "willing to participate in structured conversation, enjoy cribbage, less rage against the machine" definition) than 15 year olds, and 25 year olds much more than 19 year olds.

The likes and tastes of a group of 15-19 year olds will be much more "visceral" in some ways than the likes and tastes of a group of 21-25 year olds, for example; more The Matrix and less The Third Man.

An additional significant factor will likely be the interaction that took place over the 6 year period we're considering; the longest standing posters are generally those who appreciate discussion (Myself, nod, dante) which takes place on a more limited number of places on this internet than random crap. "GB2Fark" indeed. Therefore, people who stick around more will either have learned to appreciate that kind of thing or appreciated that kind of thing to begin with. For one, I can certainly say that a focus towards more structured argument has improved me as a person and internet denizen, over even shorter timescales than the six years I described above.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:31   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

this may all well be true yet i find more interesting stuff in fortune cookies than that semi-intellectual shite that gets posted here nowadays. I work 60 hours a week going through contracts and making deals in three languages while wearing suits; for relaxation I prefer to interact with people that do not interact structurally.

To each their own, ofcourse.
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 22:41   #50
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
threads like sword posting about canada invading amreica, anyone still have a copy of that?
PM me your e-mail address, I have it.