User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Aug 2006, 00:22   #51
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
you could and should have used your situation for your benefit
for instance, you could have said " I have the most atrocious luck with women, perhaps you could be the one to break the pattern?" - thus turning it into an advance in the process.

I asked her out at the end of the night anyway. The predictable happened.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 00:22   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once french kissed a horse
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 01:09   #53
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

The night that NATO began bombing Serbia to stop them from attacking Kosovo, I spent the evening in a bomb shelter in Bosnia while Serbian bombers flew overhead trying to find our camp.

I've been to a part of the UK where no one on this forum has ever been. (Ascension Island)

My best friend and I had sex with his wife, my girlfriend and another female friend one evening when we were high. OK, that's not interesting, but it was fun.

My ancestors come from every continent in the world except Australia.

Last week I got three pos reps and two neg reps from telling Yahweh he is full of ****.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 01:27   #54
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Dace would stop asking such difficult questions.....

ps: I am pissed.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 01:30   #55
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

This is more of a creepy fact than an interesting fact about myself:

I can make "breaking-sounds" with every bone in my body. If my back feels stiff, I can break it up myself so it feels good again. Very creepy, yes.

Nothing more interesting about me really. Some might find aspects about me interesting that I don't though.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 01:34   #56
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i made kriss akabussi laugh in all his glory.

my right shoulder is double jointed.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 02:00   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Well, girls oftenly find it interesting I had a relationship with a 9 year older women who had a teenage daughter while I still felt like a teenager myself.

Also, I can open up beerbottles with my teeth without a problem. That's about it
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 02:06   #58
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This is my 7th year at university.

Friend of mine as well (physics/astronomy). In his case people tend to forget about his existance though.

Maybe a third then. I've been pseudo robbed in Egypt while taking a dodgy taxi. I kept my head cool and made the idiot cabdriver drive right to a military guard post while he was under the assumption I needed to go to the bank to get him a bag of dollars lol

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 26 Aug 2006 at 02:15.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 02:11   #59
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I've met Princess Anne and Prince Charles (had a conversation with both), I was on Wackaday, I got to fly on a plane that had a big red nose stuck on it. they all happened before I was 11 though...the last 11 years of my life have been boring :|
holy shit it wasnt the australian themed whackaday was it? I was off screen watching it whilst dad was getting ready to go onto TVAM. I even got a mallets mallet and a 'whack a sparks' plaster which i still have in a draw somewhere.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 02:27   #60
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I met "the voice of BT" in their recording studio. Regretabbly she is not the 20-something slim girl in business attire I think we would all like to imagine.

In April a cocaine dealer in Amsterdam told me off for walking away from a pub with a pint glass, which I found rather ironic. Afforementioned glass was sucessfully brought through customs and is sat on my desk right now.

I can get free rides / bumped up to the VIP queue on quite a few attractions in the UK (including the london eye) as I know the guy who is the managing director of the company that provides the photo equipment.

Nothing particularly earth shattering. Rather like dace I found thinking about it a bit depressing.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 02:28   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Well, girls oftenly find it interesting I had a relationship with a 9 year older women who had a teenage daughter while I still felt like a teenager myself.
I had one with an eight year older woman and the daughter was seven at the time.

why do i mention it?

because i took them both out in society.

a thing which you can never do.

(though truth be told, we get better sandwiches, nibbles and champagne: so i suffered little)
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 02:43   #62
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I had one with an eight year older woman and the daughter was seven at the time.

why do i mention it?

because i took them both out in society.

a thing which you can never do.

(though truth be told, we get better sandwiches, nibbles and champagne: so i suffered little)

ok but mine didn't have to sleep with a fatty
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 03:44   #63
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I was once in an car while it was upside down after my brother rolled it over cuz he's a moron.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 04:36   #64
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

During my days doing Navy missile countermeasures, I used the equipment I had to generate the same signature as an Exocet missile.

I then pointed that same equipment towards a RN frigate that was doing manouvres in Portland harbour and (according to the enquiry afterwards) nearly had a SeaWolf missile fired at me for my little 'joke'.

Mind you, they made very nice swirly patterns in the sea while they figured out whether the threat was real or not...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 08:13   #65
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

When I was 12 I watched a man burn to death.

I have a metal bracket stuck in my mouth due to dentist leaving something in an open tooth hole.

I have one REALLY big testicle.

Whenever I eat skittles candy some how instead of following the throat down to the stomach they go up into my sinus cavity.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 11:36   #66
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i have a life size image of bruce dickenson's face tattooed on to my chest
I have david dickenson.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:07   #67
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
What do you know Proteus?!??!?!?!?!?!
Everything. I thought we'd established this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I've been to a part of the UK where no one on this forum has ever been. (Ascension Island)
Not a part of the UK.

Anyway:

I've travelled up the east coast of England on an aircraft carrier.

I sat in on the final trial of Sion Jenkins (bloke accused of murdering his step-daughter Billie-Jo, for non-Britons/Britons who don't read newspapers) at the Old Bailey.

My great-grandfather was a general in the IRA (the one that freed Ireland in the early 20th century, not the one that blew up bus stops).

I met Prince and Princess Michael of Kent in Chicago, and I've had dinner with the Duke of Norfolk.

I can hear the bells of St Clement's (of Oranges and Lemons fame) from my flat.

That's about enough for now.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:23   #68
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When playing golf a few years ago the need to shout 'fore' arose after a wayward shot.

Sadly the guy in danger wasn't expecting my 5-iron.

I knocked out 4 of his teeth and he still refuses to acknowledge i exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
my right shoulder is double jointed.
Details please!

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:34   #69
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i am dutch.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:42   #70
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

my condolences.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 14:20   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In two weeks I have drunk 20 bottles of rum.

They serve the alcohol in buckets over here
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 14:26   #72
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The faggot returns.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 15:34   #73
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm an accountant.
I'm dull.

Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 15:56   #74
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
I have one REALLY big testicle.
85% of all men's left testicle is bigg er than the right one: http://www.sexdictionary.info/testicles_toobig.html

Or you may have testicle cancer.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 17:17   #75
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Presumably you weren't in uniform?

Jaywalking's not illegal in Britain so I'm guessing "no".

it was in germany during world cup, and i was in plain clothes yes, i was only there for 3 days tho, i didnt know you could get arrested for jaywalking in germany,

i still suspect it was my squad trying to wind me up, but they insist on the fact it wasn't. (would be interesting to find out if it was my team winding me up cos if it was i gotta get some revenge.)

Last edited by DaffyDuck; 26 Aug 2006 at 17:23.
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 18:20   #76
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought it was hugely frowned upon but not illegal in Germany.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 23:45   #77
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have had a threesome with 2 18 year olds (back before i was married) and then a couple of months later slept with the mother of one of them (thank god my RL friends dont read this otherwise i would be in real trouble there)

may or may not be an interesting fact but hey, you have to blow your own trumpet sometimes!
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 02:23   #78
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i have had a threesome with 2 18 year olds (back before i was married) and then a couple of months later slept with the mother of one of them (thank god my RL friends dont read this otherwise i would be in real trouble there)
Well, you said earlier that your wife read this forum
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 08:57   #79
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she doesnt count, she knows about it
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 09:24   #80
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

-I can play the the whole song, Metallica's "Master of Puppets", from start to finish, including the lead part on the instrumental, in a dark room with my eyes closed.

-I had sex with my 3rd cousin in the bathroom during a family reunion when I was 17.

-I was hospitalized for 2 weeks for food poisoning from eating bratwursts during Kiel Week in Germany. I constantly ate bratwursts for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days straight until one morning I had to go the hospital.

-I got jumped in Edinburgh for cheering in a bar when Portugal scored the winning goal against Scotland during the Euro 2004.

-I either have sex or masturbate every night. Not a day that passes by without me ejaculating.

-I drove 1300 miles (from Virginia to Canada) just to have sex with a girl I met on the internet.

-I had sex with a 38-year old when I was 19.

-I drink 5 cups of coffee a day

-I've been smoking for 13 years now

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 10:59   #81
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

rr just curious but were they similar in how they went about things?
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 11:41   #82
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i had sex with 3 women in the same night in the space of 4 hrs , 2 of whom were sisters , is that interesting ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 17:36   #83
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Once, when we were in Denmark a girl told me that she saw a pretty sign down by the road so I dug it up and dragged it into our cabin just for fun. We were both very drunk though, and neither of us remember how the sign got into her bed before a friend of mine told us I dragged the sign along the road.

My eyes aren't the same colour, and I get ill at least 6 times a year for some odd reason.

That's the most interesting I can come up with at the moment.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 21:29   #84
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I met Randy Lerner.
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 22:26   #85
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
-I got jumped in Edinburgh for cheering in a bar when Portugal scored the winning goal against Scotland during the Euro 2004.

way to be a ****in' retard
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 22:46   #86
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:

you are lucky it wasnt glasgow, or you would be dead :/

and milo: no, the mother was so much better it was unreal
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 22:49   #87
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I work in woolworths for 4.20 an hour...

And im getting taxed due to ****ed up tax forms so technically atm im getting 3.15 an hour.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 22:59   #88
roadrunner_0
cynic

haha welcome to the real world

you arent allowed to complain about it until the govt. take more than £300 a month off you though
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 23:02   #89
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah but on 4.20 an hour and being taxed basically 25% of my pay. Its gonna take alot of work to hit 300 off.

Have worked 190 odd hours this month tho, i also worked as a steward for 5 days at "The Greenman Festival" a nice little Folk Festival...

Fun stuff.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 23:32   #90
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
haha welcome to the real world

you arent allowed to complain about it until the govt. take more than £300 a month off you though
What? I was taxed incorrectly when I started off at my teaching job because I was in the wrong tax code (as I didn't have a proper NI number).

They just gave it back when I sorted it out. I don't think it had to be a certain amount.
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 00:42   #91
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
then presumably I am allowed to weep and wail in public, tearing at my clothes and hair whilst screaming 'Why?' at the top of my lungs
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 00:54   #92
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
then presumably I am allowed to weep and wail in public, tearing at my clothes and hair whilst screaming 'Why?' at the top of my lungs

You could do that. Weeping and wailing you could ask "Why?". The thing is somebody passing in the street would probably lean in and gentle answer you "Genetics". They'd say that but possibly commiserate you by suggesting plastic surgery as a potential solution to your ills.
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 01:12   #93
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You could do that. Weeping and wailing you could ask "Why?". The thing is somebody passing in the street would probably lean in and gentle answer you "Genetics". They'd say that but possibly commiserate you by suggesting plastic surgery as a potential solution to your ills.
"who shall hinder me to wail and weep?"
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 01:33   #94
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

yahwe got the 100th post
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 01:35   #95
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm a convict.
I can eat and eat and eat and not gain weight. (I eat 5 times a day, big meals, and still weigh only 75kg)
I could read/write before I started school, and I read Lord of the Rings in english before I were 8.
I can drink, snort and smoke to I drop without getting sick the day after (but if I only drink I spew my guts out and cannot function properly for days)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 06:03   #96
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once broke a window over someone's head while they were sitting on the toilet.
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 10:07   #97
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I can drink, snort and smoke to I drop without getting sick the day after (but if I only drink I spew my guts out and cannot function properly for days)
If you can't function surely that comes under the heading of "sick"?
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:44   #98
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

think he's saying he's ok, so long as he's done some ching and had a j.

if he only drinks, he'll get ill.
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 00:28   #99
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I have schizophrenia
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 10:52   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
-I can play the the whole song, Metallica's "Master of Puppets", from start to finish, including the lead part on the instrumental, in a dark room with my eyes closed.
Surely at least one of the "dark room" or "eyes closed" bits is superfluous in terms of actually making it difficult?

"I can play the whole song from start to finish in a dark room with my eyes closed during a power cut at night in the dark side of the moon when it's actually dark after the sun has exploded".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This is my 7th year at university.
And here's to another seven more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
is so far the best interesting fact and i'm gonna steal it and use it myself if i'm ever asked that question again by a hot barmaid.
It also has the benefit of being true, at least if we assume "stardust" to mean "stuff that originated in stars" and not the sugary tube things you get from garages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In two weeks I have drunk 20 bottles of rum.

They serve the alcohol in buckets over here
I had a dream last night that I happened to be in Dublin, and I was wandering the streets looking for you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote