User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Apr 2008, 16:14   #101
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Denial > ND+Jenova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
So what excuse you have next ?
Why bother trying to dispute something i know for fact. I know which targets i set, which i didnt and which werent claimed. Really seems like a lose lose situation.

And yes i was calling u ignorant, so ur response was either 1. pointless or 2. you were calling me stupid, in which case, i proved u have the least clue about anything in this thread. You pick which one u meant, either way ur comment was retarded.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 16:54   #102
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
bla bla bla
You proved nothing but whatever you want.
Besides where did i ever say that you planned attacks ? nowhere unless you are nox and asc hc aswell.
And what was the sense of saying im ignorant, that i base a conclusion on the incs in my gal before the war which was very strange only target on certain planets sended from only certain alliances.
Oh wait I do make my own conclusion so i must be ignorant yes yes ofc.

and yes willjo im very very very blissful, do i need to explain it to you ? and want me to add a manual to it while im at it ?

Last edited by §pa¢e¢ook¦e; 16 Apr 2008 at 17:00.
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 16:56   #103
willjo

willjo is on a distinguished road

oh spacecookie please do. Im in so much despair from reading your responses
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 16:56   #104
Kenny

Actually VenoX, I picked targets one night.

That was the night we almost lost the round, I think heh.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 17:10   #105
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bible
I mean i was bored so i signed up for forums but after reading this forum topic i wish i didnt i mean most you are flamining each other by hearsay and most are incorrect or you lot must be idiots. wasting my time lamers

<3 could you lot post something worth while not about Venox and his PMT or about how stupid that willzzz guy is though you do sound like a idiot willzzz tbph something more to with How this war for Jen is going really bad to help alot of losers in ND tbph and i hope Jen sort there HCing out becasue it like watching a show about monkeys watching ur HCing and ND using and abusing ur fleets

Finally Thank you Nox for making it a fair fight even if it was for your own intention

Bible
Jee where does it state you have to read this thread or forum ?
Go posts something stupid in the spam part of the forum if you have nothing sensible to post.
Didnt know someone else here needed your help.
where is sending fleets at roidfat planets abusing fleets by nd lol makes alot of sense
Why not post something how the war is not going good for denial the only alliances gaining here is xvx nox and asc.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 18:53   #106
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks like xVx already lost half of the roidlead they were building up.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 23:39   #107
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helGn
willz if one allinace join up with the last rounds winner to beat up the current leader. 2vs1 isnt it kind of the universes right to respond to that? and i would even say their bloody duty to do so. this is an adults game so stop crying about someone comming and mess up you perfect sandcastle
Ok, first point ill ask did you read any of my posts before bothering to even sign in to respond? Obviously not let me break down some information for you:

1) Im not in Jenova so how would i be moaning becuase my 'sandcastle' was messed up?

2) I am pointing out this agreement with Denial and NoX was already there before the war happend. (ie proving they are lieing) I appear to be getting a lot of new nicks posting on here though insulting me. Presume these are the PIA players brought in or somthing? I again request they read my posts and respond with a little bit more sense then the IQ of a 5 year old.

3) Point been there WAS an agreement. NoX approached Jenova for a Nap and as far as i was informed an agreement was made. But due to inactivity from both parts the agreement was finalised. (or Nox just chose to back the top alliance) Either way.

4) Now coming on here trying to make out Nox joined the war due to Jenova beenm hostile toward them amused me greatly. As i had already pointed out in my first ever post (why dont people read?) Nox were Jenovas most hostile incomings from when protection ended. Before and during the war. Only difference is now of course they have Denial incoming as well (as of course some others which you expect to join) Tacticaly, i think Jenova made the wrong choice joining with ND. And ill openly say it looks like to be fair Jenova is dieing again. (mainly due to the coward members it appears who have left for another alliance or just quit) Same old same old though with that.

5) Denial have actually played some great tacticis polliticaly and i dont have any problems with them. Seems though people seem to miss understand that. What i do have a problem with is people not been open.

Anyway hope thats cleared up a few things. And if somone is going to reply to my post at least bother to read it first. I dont want to have to keep posting on this thread in responce to ignorent trolls signing upto the forum just to post usless babble like the quited responce above ^^

Anyway gud job to Denial and NoX seems you have won the war.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 23:56   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
1) Im not in Jenova so how would i be moaning becuase my 'sandcastle' was messed up?
Come on mate, you may not be playing, but we all know where your loyalties lie. Nothing wrong with that (if anything it's admirable that you go through the effort of posting on here even though you're not involved any more), but don't go about pretending to be Mr. Objective.

Quote:
2) I am pointing out this agreement with Denial and NoX was already there before the war happend. (ie proving they are lieing) I appear to be getting a lot of new nicks posting on here though insulting me. Presume these are the PIA players brought in or somthing? I again request they read my posts and respond with a little bit more sense then the IQ of a 5 year old.
Though your final point still stands, where they come from is irrelevant. Judge the posts, not the posters. (Oh, yes, I am ever the hypocrite, I know.)

Quote:
3) Point been there WAS an agreement. NoX approached Jenova for a Nap and as far as i was informed an agreement was made. But due to inactivity from both parts the agreement was finalised. (or Nox just chose to back the top alliance) Either way.

4) Now coming on here trying to make out Nox joined the war due to Jenova beenm hostile toward them amused me greatly. As i had already pointed out in my first ever post (why dont people read?) Nox were Jenovas most hostile incomings from when protection ended. Before and during the war. Only difference is now of course they have Denial incoming as well (as of course some others which you expect to join) Tacticaly, i think Jenova made the wrong choice joining with ND. And ill openly say it looks like to be fair Jenova is dieing again. (mainly due to the coward members it appears who have left for another alliance or just quit) Same old same old though with that.

5) Denial have actually played some great tacticis polliticaly and i dont have any problems with them. Seems though people seem to miss understand that. What i do have a problem with is people not been open.
Realise that what you percieve as a lie or attempt to hide the truth could very well be an honest attempt at telling the truth. The things you hear and see may or may not be what actually happened. Case in point is what you said in point 4 about NoX being the most hostile alliance to Jenova.
This may mean you've been unlucky, that galaxies with Jenova planets in them have been hit more by NoX than by other alliances. It may mean there's people in NoX that really dislike Jenova and would hit you outside of their raids. It might even mean NoX has planet targetted Jenova on one or more occasions. And finally, yes, it might also mean NoX has been allied with Denial for all this time.
Instead of only considering the last option, and calling everyone who's saying otherwise a liar, keep in mind that there's lots of possible reasons why you might have gotten a lot of NoX incomings.

I could say you've been posting blatant propaganda in an attempt to make Jenova look weaker than they are, or I could accept your posts as the truth. Similarly, from xVx's high level of hostility to STOOMTHEREVIVAL, I could conclude they've been deliberately targetting us, or I could assume that it's just a coincidence. As long as I'm not seeing any evidence, I'm keeping my options open. So should you.

Quote:
Anyway gud job to Denial and NoX seems you have won the war.
Hehe. See what I said about the propaganda?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 07:58   #109
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you're not in Jenova, but you expect us to take your word on these forums as truth when in fact you have little to no knowledge about whats actually going on...

I'd rather take the word of foxman & venox then.
Sure, they might be covering up small parts, but the key elements of their posts will be what actually happened...

Of this entire thread there is only one post that's completly true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Actually VenoX, I picked targets one night.

That was the night we almost lost the round, I think heh.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 08:47   #110
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

and thats why we love Kenny <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 11:26   #111
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
...The roid count is what matters, letting xVx running ahead thinking it will always be time to turn the heat on them later would be another mistake...
agreed

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 13:03   #112
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

xVx winning a round, is as likely as ND winning one.

oh wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 13:40   #113
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

read a few posts and got bored but can i just point out, zae is awful to have ingal

i love him to bits though...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 17:39   #114
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
read a few posts and got bored but can i just point out, zae is awful to have ingal

i love him to bits though...
thanks CBA, love you too, but we did finish #1 once with me def whoring everyone pretty much every night. but yeah, if you don't know the story, don't comment on how fun it is to have me around.
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 20:29   #115
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Zae is awful to have ingal. He is a FAT BASTARD THAT ATTRACTS INCS!!! STOP ROIDING

In regards to the original thread-discussion: You all suck donkey balls!

As for who's coming out on top; could be anyone, even ND since they got a great situation for XP-hunting the rest of the round. GL to all etc.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 03:13   #116
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Jenova + ND < Jenova
Was 3rd before, 7th now...
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 04:13   #117
willjo

willjo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Jenova + ND < Jenova
Was 3rd before, 7th now...
That cannot be true :P i presume you mean xVx?
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 04:24   #118
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

the 1.5 mill between 4th and 7th will no doubt prove an insurmountable obsticle (((

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 06:15   #119
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

finishing 4th, now that's what i call ambition
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 11:02   #120
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

what ambition have you ever had other than being terrible at pa? thought so...
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 11:09   #121
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Zae is awful to have ingal. He is a FAT BASTARD THAT ATTRACTS INCS!!! STOP ROIDING
ack now i have to go attack again, you got me roided
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 11:10   #122
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

*licks alki*
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 12:44   #123
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I'd rather take the word of foxman & venox then.
Sure, they might be covering up small parts, but the key elements of their posts will be what actually happened...
Come on, when has anyone ever posted anything true about their own alliance on AD?
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 14:28   #124
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
Come on, when has anyone ever posted anything true about their own alliance on AD?
compared to Willzz, that iraqian propeganda minister during the iraq war spoke alot of truth
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 14:54   #125
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
compared to Willzz, that iraqian propeganda minister during the iraq war spoke alot of truth
He's our Communications and Public Relations Officer this round.
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 15:05   #126
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, this round appears to be spectacularly over. NewDawn have lost as everyone wanted and denial, amazingly, actually look like a realistic alliance. Now for the next four weeks of pa...
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 15:32   #127
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Well, this round appears to be spectacularly over. NewDawn have lost as everyone wanted and denial, amazingly, actually look like a realistic alliance. Now for the next four weeks of pa...
It ain't over till the fat lady sings...
Redemption still has to tag up too

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 17:25   #128
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
need i remind you that you were the GC, and there was never an exile vote started the entire round before you exiled? sure, blame everyone else again for your faults. whenever we all were on - you were either inactive or didn't want to exile anyone.

and yes, kicking people is a joke. you ever go to #transcendancy and see the random CBA bashings? its a joke. apparently one that you can't take. when you self exiled we were the only two on. the tick before had at least 5 people on. you should really do exiles when people are around instead of waiting then throwing a hissy fit about people not being on when you want them to. PA isn't more than just a game for some of us.

actually its rather lame...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 14:07   #129
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
It ain't over till the fat lady sings...
Redemption still has to tag up too
hope the def whoring, roid fat Sebos tagging up plan works!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 13:39   #130
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

eXilition (or someone.. oh i know, eXcessum!) needs to come back so that a decent alliance wins a round for once

And isn't it about time that nox hc try to win a round instead of just supporting the best alliance to an easy victory and cruising to the #2 spot themselves (nox === VS). No one gives a shit about the #2 alliance!

Is it me or have Jenova and ND been crap at politics this round? Surely once you start losing a 2 vs 2 war as badly as you have (arguably 2 vs 3), you try (and succeed) to recruit more alliances to your side. I don't think it'd be hard. Try something like:

Jenova: "hi xvx hc!"
xvx: "hi dudes!"
Jenova: "denial and nox are killing us and nd mate soon they'll be #1 and #2 alliance, or you might hang onto your spot I suppose"
xvx: "no, we'll definitely still be the #2 alliance... so why should we care. I hope you gypsies die a painful death!"
nd: "**** you!!"
xvx: "no, **** you!!!"
jenova: "yeh but what do you think will happen when denial are #1, nox are #3, and nd/jenova are dead?"
xvx: "dunno, get the feeling you're about to tell me though"
jenova: "they're gonna target you aren't they..."
xvx: "hmm maybe, if they do then we'll join in with you against them"
nd: "omfg, ****ing wankers. YOU ARE SHIT"
jenova: "we'll ****ing help them tear you to pieces mate"
xvx: "jesus, you threatening us now?"
* ND parts the channel

On a side note, are nd/jenova and nox/denial still actually at war? Think I saw p-targetting last night so pretty sure it must be
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 14:29   #131
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt

And isn't it about time that nox hc try to win a round instead of just supporting the best alliance to an easy victory and cruising to the #2 spot themselves (nox === VS). No one gives a shit about the #2 alliance!
Nox HC shall soon reply something like this:

We weren't aiming for a win this round. It was our first round so we decided to go in with a strong elite core and build our alliance this round. So #2 will be fine for us.
Us going to war with Denial could give ND #1 spot and they have won 2 rounds in a row without deserving it so we'd rather be sure that they don't get it this round.
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 14:29   #132
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Yes Newt, im sure they haven't even considered asking xVx to attack with them...
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 14:44   #133
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

And thus they're crap for not succeeding?

Plenty of alliances out there for jenova/ND to try to bring into the war... Failing that, the obvious choice here would be for jenova/nd to forget about denial, and focus solely on nox for a while to make them drop out.

Admittedly politics isn't gonna be easy for ND to do this round :/ "come on guys, help take down denial to make the round fun!" would be kinda counteracted by "to help you win another round? pffft." ... but thats no excuse for the poor showing so far.
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 14:53   #134
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

newt!

I ll do my best to create war with denial.

A Denial fker has been covoping me constantly now, so I will roid him no matter what.

Lets hope for drama! if nothing else

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 15:00   #135
newt
Banned

cool, together with your nap-breaking and my forums-stirring we can't fail! three three four has covopped me a lot by the way, we should kill him after we're done with your's.
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 15:12   #136
Wishmaster
LDK

nap breaking..definition here whats actually the breaking of the nap, isnt it?

I mean covoping is kinda evil!

Quote:
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 15:50   #137
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

For the record the ND/Jen thing everyone keeps harping on about lasted for all of 7 - 8 days many many ticks ago.

No other alliances to date has had any balls to go for Denial on there own or form their own block/group and go the win. Apparently they are all "re-building", or "not ready to go for the No1 slot this rnd ", or to quote one alliance in the T5 "Not doing politics"

ND has approached many alliances this rnd with a view to aide us in our p targeting campaign against Denial. Response is mainly "Can’t have ND winning 3 in a row now can we"

This is all fair in love and war, and tbh it is exactly what i expected to happen

So if the rnd is boring and stale well all I can suggest is that some of the other allaince HC's grow some ........ and stop using bullshit excuses why they cant have a crack at No1
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 16:00   #138
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
"Not doing politics"
Lolling, that's priceless. Which alliance is it?
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 16:47   #139
Foxman

im so glad that i have fine members like wish and newt with me, what can go wrong :S
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 16:51   #140
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

xVx aren't doing politics apparently. Equally I must admit I'm fairly impressed* that ND, CT and ToF managed to teamup to hit my gal last night but somehow ND couldn't get them into a block to hit denial?

*despondent and downhearted actually
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 16:53   #141
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
im so glad that i have fine members like wish and newt with me, what can go wrong :S
You forgot me
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 17:04   #142
Foxman

i dont want to openly admit we recruited u :S