User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2007, 18:14   #101
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: #1 - PA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
SilverAce, Sleepless, Stoom, LukeyLove, Mista and WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheeheheh :>

Out of 3 rounds u playing u achieved more than most have in 23, so in fairness u probs shud be mentioned :P
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 19:24   #102
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

in fairness i did have accounts in other rounds but just cudnt be assed in the long run heh no really i do suck :>
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 07:25   #103
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

So who won? Get counting the votes veil05! Be interesting to see who won the "I've wasted my life more than anyone else" competition.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 23:52   #104
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

still felt the need to coment , but seing , vgn ppl posting about them having best player is useless and defence sucker to get a rank is pointeless.

good thing but most of you cannot know that since you come in bunch of 20 ppl , and arrange thing as you can so one of i will get a rank.

catwomen is a nice piece of yapping meat .

viel05 is viao? probly not ... old ppl .

nichevo was nice

but you forgeting belly even if he change name , was a top guy and became scanner (whit change name )

no bla bla about cba and stuff they afk for most ppl . would be like making assasin a top player , or devin , worst would be macaroth

make a 20 ppl galaxie round 3 tick attack(land) no outsider defence ,random galaxie , - 1 eta cluster attack ,
whit 2nd taget and a 3rd light attack target for ship, to avoid low cost kill bashing due to intel and sleep time you get something out of it .

vgn :allaince class aint good player , not making it fair for other player isnt a sign of sportsmen ship

but takig that out , catwomen is a old lady who cn move a few thing , and know most player , even if she cannot remeber them

better?

Last edited by Bbud2; 27 Oct 2007 at 00:20.
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 00:00   #105
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Translation please.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 00:17   #106
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Exclamation Re: #1 - PA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
pa right now (recent) is far more strategically challenging than old pa in terms of game design, the only difference from players from then was that the amount of good players were in bigger numbers. nowt else. the 20 was a joke, there was probably at least 150 players of the same calibre and yes, i'm easily better than the different category of names i listed and so are each and every name in the first category i gave simply because the second category are a different style of 'good' player that shouldn't really be encouraged whatsoever. it's not really the type you'd want if you were running a proper alliance with enough enemies that you don't want more within your own alliance

when i said proven in my original list, i didn't mean ranks; i meant proven themselves to be an intelligent and a useful player. apparently toot won this round and i based his inclusion purely on us sharing a random gal together, a round where he ended in the bottom half of t100 iirc (after spending most of the round t10) - end ranks don't really prove / disprove too much about skill since they're dependant on a lot of external factors as well as how big a faggot you are in certain cases (hello alkibas), top players are the ones who are willing to take a bite in my opinion. he who dares wins innit. (as opposed to he who pnaps and hits 'safe' targets and has a few oogoa friends defending him regularly )

gate: lukeylove is probably a good point, he's always been fun. i'm not sure about grog though. i've never played with him directly but i've got a vague memory / feeling attached to the nick that he's an idiot but i may be mistaking nicknames here.

edit: is a pretty queer emoticon dudes

ya made for allaince defence ... why pa is nice is that theyr some luck in it , dont miss gueess is point to waste time , dont be silly , most of the hc had to change ame after a while , beause they anoying so many ppl , dont forget planetarion is a 300k registering , bot and ppl game turn into a near programe controled by some old player who keep getting nice account and control some silly account , when they sold it and took te 3 attack tick , made it less fair for those who jst ant to give it a go , and are not stuck on it for the last 5 or 6 years .

to keep it simple am just ereplying becaue you against the 3 attaking tick , and probly dont know about the time when it targeted more than 1 ship.

to bak up what i saying a get t top 5 evry round i played so far , and lose it when x-max tree start , so for the rest its onl a matter of having a psition , wich i would maybe give to catomen or some other tha been idling evry night for the last 6 years , even if they probly ont remmeber it .

and ppl you name are anoying jk that always join the big alaince and settle down togheter for more tha 20 round , wich aint good player .ince some have the need to backstabb a oher memeber to get support , or stat a allaince to get theyr first week defence tha join bigger allaince , after taking some info they needed.

bb soon , if start a other ^round^ will finish for once and i aint giving you my name or joining allaince.

Cu in rd 25 , will get ya a clock and get rank #1 in the first week , again

if sky hasnt crash on me yet
btw look at almost most game on net could find aint made a planetetarion like before , before they sold or whatever , some change to work against allaince would be good , to push ppl in making new allaince for a short time , instead of just taking a allaince and payig your respect to the biggest ... anyway guess you understand me on that one
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 12:16   #107
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
ya made for allaince defence ... why pa is nice is that theyr some luck in it , dont miss gueess is point to waste time , dont be silly , most of the hc had to change ame after a while , beause they anoying so many ppl , dont forget planetarion is a 300k registering , bot and ppl game turn into a near programe controled by some old player who keep getting nice account and control some silly account , when they sold it and took te 3 attack tick , made it less fair for those who jst ant to give it a go , and are not stuck on it for the last 5 or 6 years .

to keep it simple am just ereplying becaue you against the 3 attaking tick , and probly dont know about the time when it targeted more than 1 ship.

to bak up what i saying a get t top 5 evry round i played so far , and lose it when x-max tree start , so for the rest its onl a matter of having a psition , wich i would maybe give to catomen or some other tha been idling evry night for the last 6 years , even if they probly ont remmeber it .

and ppl you name are anoying jk that always join the big alaince and settle down togheter for more tha 20 round , wich aint good player .ince some have the need to backstabb a oher memeber to get support , or stat a allaince to get theyr first week defence tha join bigger allaince , after taking some info they needed.

bb soon , if start a other ^round^ will finish for once and i aint giving you my name or joining allaince.

Cu in rd 25 , will get ya a clock and get rank #1 in the first week , again

if sky hasnt crash on me yet
btw look at almost most game on net could find aint made a planetetarion like before , before they sold or whatever , some change to work against allaince would be good , to push ppl in making new allaince for a short time , instead of just taking a allaince and payig your respect to the biggest ... anyway guess you understand me on that one
I'm not being rude but I seriously didn't get any of this, can someone help me out please?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 12:51   #108
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'm not reading what you have said but each and every single post by me in this thread has been empirically proven to be correct as well as given a rating of 98% in the scale of awesomeness by the internet police - 2% subtraction for still being brown, sux
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 13:24   #109
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
2% subtraction for still being brown, sux
I think its only fair.
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 13:27   #110
Veil05
NE

I cba counting.

Satyr is declared the winner.
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 13:56   #111
Bbud2
Banned

internet police , like lokken and cie , that aint police , only old lad whit more spare time than me , so thye get forum control and become hc .

wich still dont like thet red dot , and want that old nick bak would be a nice thing to do to remeber about that at least .

no atro , cant translator aint working to nicely , he aint saying stuff like i want them , somehow , seem that mix of simpson , sesame street and a few jerry springer made a new language , we got a translator coming up soon , but will be done for 2008 only
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 18:33   #112
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
SilverAce, Sleepless, Stoom, LukeyLove, Mista and WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheeheheh :>
CAJ IS SO AWESOME!

As an allround player id have to say Rasputin is my favourite as is a consistent t50 player, very active when it counts, and an allround solid guy.

Satyr looks impressive as well but dont really know him that well :<

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 14:06   #113
`Spider
teh 1 and only

`Spider is an unknown quantity at this point

the players that have stood out to me since i first ever played the game were

Fury Hotdog, he was in my r3 cluster and he was one of the nicest men ever, taught me how to play the game, always defended and he was in top 50?

also [Graham] for some odd reason lol :P he always there to help out and always scores fairly high and devotes alot of time!
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 19:04   #114
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I started this with a list broken down into categories of PA skill and the people I knew personally who were the best at them and why. I think the key part is you cant truly know how most of the players are doing so its best to judge on those you know.

Anyway my list of best PA players in various categories speculate on who is what category all you want (I dont particularly like everyone on this list either ):

Myself, Yogibear, Kileman, Sid, Adam, Para, Singu, Kombi, Some guy I cant remember from my r4 gal. Unfortunately its been so long and I dont have my logs so some of the players from enemy alliances I am blanking on their names atm

Bonus category: Best player of speed PA, early days, pre priv gals etc. Argon, I watched Argon play 20+ rounds of speed PA b4 it became priv gals and he never lost a round .
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2007, 23:34   #115
Poppa

Poppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Sid, Poppa, Sliekas

Elviz must be the biggest cocksucker though
Hey Foxman hows life

My list:
Best player:
Sid
Best GC:
Sliekas
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 07:33   #116
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Rob, Desse, Sid, Jer, Fenix

In no order really, and Sid only made the list because of his performance when he was on the losing side and ended top 10, 1 round that I forget.

I have personally witnessed Rob, Jer, Desse, and Fenix catch the beat down and still be awesome.

There are several other people I could name, but they fail to be ranked with the elite due to sheer lack of care for playing a full round seriously.

Honorable mention would have to be Lukeylove though.
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 10:35   #117
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I remember a nice chap from round 3 who was nicked "evilalien" , was a DJ from the UK, ran a very high ranked planet, and several smaller ones

Wonder where he went

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 11:30   #118
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Fenix
haha.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 14:08   #119
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
In no order really, and Sid only made the list because of his performance when he was on the losing side and ended top 10, 1 round that I forget.
Round 10.5 as part of Wolfpack. Pretty ****ing impressive.
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 15:34   #120
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

depends whether he just got flagshipped and whored all the defence the alliance had for himself or not, not so impressive then. on the base rank - yes, pretty good achievement.
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 19:41   #121
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Im only gonna include people ive worked closely with and my view may be slightly biased from recent rounds but in 10 rounds ive played can safely say any of these guys would surely feature up there:

Luckeylove
Antigone
Teddy
Cead
arc
Rasputin
Crusie
Hude
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by furball; 20 Nov 2007 at 12:33.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 19:43   #122
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

People that Ive played with:

Poppa
Sandvold
Thor

BDB... for beeing really fun to be in galaxy with (plenty of incoming ohoy!)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2007, 13:51   #123
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
depends whether he just got flagshipped and whored all the defence the alliance had for himself or not, not so impressive then. on the base rank - yes, pretty good achievement.
Probably more to do with the fact we were crap when it came to try and take him out (FAnG/Mistu). I atleast don't remember ever having a big organised raid with the sole intention to take him out anyway.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 00:02   #124
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa
Hey Foxman hows life

My list:
Best player:
Sid
Best GC:
Sliekas
hey mate just fine, yours? your imposible to find btw
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 12:10   #125
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Im only gonna include people ive worked closely with and my view may be slightly biased from recent rounds but in 10 rounds ive played can safely say any of these guys would surely feature up there:

Luckeylove
Antigone
Teddy
Cead
arc
Rasputin
Crusie
Hude
crusie?

you seriously lose at the internet man

Unread 22 Nov 2007, 12:34   #126
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In alphabetical order my Top10 would include: bwtmc, chika, Gate, gmufc, JBG, jer, Jesterina, Rob and Sid.

People mentioning Elviz et al. should be put against the wall tomorrow at dawn.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 12:36   #127
jerome

i've criminally left out achilles and chika from my list, chika especially in r19 played probably one of the best rounds ever played in planetarion (right up there with my r11 for real.)
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 16:16   #128
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to say Sid or Cocteu(sly dog).

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2007, 12:29   #129
priji

priji is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know the PA Player
priji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2007, 21:47   #130
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

I would like to name Rgat, MaVeRixX, and Nazqil as topplayers.

They all match the following qualifications:

* how often they defend
* if they bounce back from defeat
* consistency
* generally tip-top guy

I have been in a gal with all three of them and they showed what is really needed, imho, to make PA fun and playworthy (all others things kept equal, like stats etc.)
The most of the other players here I cannot judge about, as I have never been playing with them in a gal or within Orbit.
Though, I have one big questionmark which emerged by Rinoa's addition:

Ceadrath??? WTF OMG FFS
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2007, 22:46   #131
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

h8'r

(i really shouldn't be on here but <3 rinoa)

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 14:25   #132
Bbud2
Banned

can a person who spy on other can be call a awsome player , or isnt itthose that think time to play theyr round whit the basic of the game , maybe using allaince for scan , isnt it the way to play it , make some friend by defending them .

sid shouldnt be in that list personaly , as welll as any of those who stay in allaince that force galaxie status when requesting defence .

Nice player:
Friendly
care to send some defence
think to what going to happen first
share whit galaxie intel
Wont roid (to much) a smaller player
Will reply to pm
Wont have any tie whit allaince hc , devlin ,macaroth ,cba ,loken , catwomen
Be online 16 hours a day at least .
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 17:19   #133
Bbud2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
can someone who this guy has previously name dropped confirm he's a real person, as opposed to (a very good) fake account?

were you see a dropped here
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 18:57   #134
Bbud2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
yo bud, your posts don't make any sense!

can someone who this guy has previously name dropped confirm

remmeber a guy whit that name while ago , so as wondering since he doesnt appear here
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 19:04   #135
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hi i'am hungary low english
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 20:13   #136
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
Nice player:
Friendly
care to send some defence
think to what going to happen first
share whit galaxie intel
Wont roid (to much) a smaller player
Will reply to pm
Wont have any tie whit allaince hc , devlin ,macaroth ,cba ,loken , catwomen
Be online 16 hours a day at least .
lmfaooo.

genius. shear genius, can your creator please step forward and take credit for his work. I would like to shake his hand.
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 23:29   #137
Bbud2
Banned

Angry Re: #1 - PA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
lmfaooo.

genius. shear genius, can your creator please step forward and take credit for his work. I would like to shake his hand.
why you think i be theyr funny boy :crymeariver:
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 02:05   #138
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
hi i'am hungary low english
Stoom can you stop using mz's account please

thanks
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:10   #139
Bbud2
Banned

would you stop deleting my theard please

thanks