User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Jul 2007, 15:06   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Why are people angry when I only init roids?

Just wondering. I know that technically that makes me a farm, but since the whole universe can roid me I don't see a problem with that. So why do people want to prevent me from having fun in the way of constantly injecting new asteroids into the universe?

I am asking this because the people in the galaxy I landed in speak with angry words about my planet.
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 15:18   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Why are people angry when I only init roids?

I initiated up to over 700 the other day, and that was my top roids of the round!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 16:05   #3
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I am asking this because the people in the galaxy I landed in speak with angry words about my planet.
probably because you make their gal fatter and as such more likely to get roided, without bringing any other benefit to the gal, but i'm sure you already knew that so i don't really see your point

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 16:48   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I only see your actions as a positive, but be aware of Remy!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2007, 02:50   #5
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

I don't see a problem with that, atleast if your able to help with def. If you need a new gal, my gal might have an open slot for you. Were able to have fun, and still have room for active players

And if your not helping with def, it's really just their problem if they dont exile.Enough gal out here who wouldn't mind planets that only def or scans. And if you don't do either of those things, i doubth or hope you wouldn't made this thread

If they're already angry at you, i think you should go for a free exile

Last edited by Pilatus; 28 Jul 2007 at 02:58.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote