Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:57   #1
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Cool Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

Yes, thats right, the Academy of Psychics has reopened (for the second time in one week). But, to all those used to the old ways, things have changed vastly. Teaching certain criteria WILL continue, lessons will be to teach younger psychics (or those will potential) how to further develop their power or to teach them Core Psychics (Telepathy, Telekinesis, Telemorph, etc). The Academy of Psychics has become more of a refuge for psychics more than anything else, and a place where they can show off freely without worrying about others arguing on the basis of 'over-powering'.

The Psychic Ranking System, however, will still remain the same. Ranks are assorted by certain Psychic Power Levels (ie, how well you can control psychic energies) and through loyalty to the Academy of Psychics (ie, how long you have been a member to the Academy). There is a seperate ranking system to those becoming apprentices under higher-up psychics (Darkling, Fluffie, Dark Vampire, Galadriel, etc)

Ranks are as follows (Normal / Apprentiships):
  • Newcomer / Neophyte
  • Learner / Apprentice
  • Psion / Psion Apprentice
  • Heavy Psion / Top Apprentice
  • Powerful Psychic (At this level both Normal Learners and Apprentices may begin apprenticing others. Also, this is the level where psychics may join the Psy-Force)
  • Psychic Master (at this level, if a Horseman retires, these people can apply to be the replacements)
  • Horseman

The max amount of Horsemen is 4, there can never be no more than this amount. The Psy-Horsemen are, more or less, the council of the Psychic Community. These 4 are whom controls what goes on around here and are the first people to goto if you have a complaint. The Horsemen also, under my authority, gain the ability to equip themselves with K5 Katanas and have full access to the Psy-Vaults. The current Horsemen are:

AcidK
Skragg
Planetkiller
Evil Ginge

Current Powerful Psychics and Psychic Masters are as follows (PP = Powerful Psychic, PM = Psychic Master):

Galadriel of Lothlorien (PM)
Zappa (PM)
KoL (PP)
Darkling (PM)
Flapjack (PM)
Hewitt (PP)
Dark Vampire (PP)
Fluffie (PM)
Ynten (PM)

If I have forgotten anyone from this list, please tell me either here or on an IM. Those that IM me will either be added or given a reason why they have not been added (ie, if you are a Psion or Heavy Psion, for instance)

To raise in rank is either up to the person in charge of a particular person's apprentiship or, for those doing normal training, have to proove themselves within the Psychic Arena. The judging for rank upgrades for normal learners will be done by Ynten (and she is lenient here, not in IFA, so don't get discouraged).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

The Academy of Psychics now stands tall over the forestry that surrounds it. It was not an ancient building, nor did it look as if it was mechanical nor technological. It was like looking at a futuristic marble building that had about ten sections seperating themselves from the central building. Many other psychics walked up and down the many paths that stood over the uncut grass that stood out over the central courtyard and the front entrance.

Inside the entrance was a massive hall, held up by glorious marble pillars. The floor is decorated with a large mosaic of the original four people that became Psy-Horsemen (Skragg, AcidK, Ynten and Darkling), and on the walls held large pictures of others that became Powerful Psychics, some with plaques of rememberance, others with plaques that displayed all they had done for the Academy itself.

Above the Main Hall, looking out onto it, held the large Glass Office. Dispite the name, the Glass Office was only glass on two sides. One looking into the Main Hall, another looking into the Courtyard. This was, respectively, The Archancellor's Office. Sat on the chair looking out into the main hall was the Archancellor himself, AcidK, smiling as he began remembering all that the Academy has been through.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by AcidK; 5 Oct 2003 at 12:26.
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote