User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Oct 2004, 16:26   #1
loppuaika

loppuaika is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't get to payment page

When I press the link to go to payment page it takes me to some Jolt error page saying:

"Oops, looks like you've tried to access a document or directory that you are not permitted to."

Why is that? What I have to do to get to right page and upgrade my account?
loppuaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 18:32   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Can't get to payment page

the link on the preferences page that takes you to payment is correct, it would seem jolts site is either having difficulties, or your ip has been blacklisted for whatever reason. in either case, i would recommend you email [email protected]
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:21   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Can't get to payment page

If you cant pay does that mean its free!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote