User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2008, 22:54   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ailments and Freakishness

So we all know I suffered from lymphoma 1-2 years ago (my treatment finished 1 year ago - doesn't time fly?!).

Apart from that I've been a pretty healthy young man. The worst I'd experienced was a bout of tonsillitis, which was relatively easy to treat. That's part of why it took a long time (if at all) for the whole cancer thing to sink in for me.

I'm curious though; what ailments or maladies do you other posters of GD suffer from? Allergies? Eyesight? One leg shorter than the other?

For me:
Eyesight: I've worn glasses since I was 8 or so. I wear contacts on most days, as I don't like them. My eyesight isn't terrible, but it's enough to need them while driving (-2.25 and -3.25 for those who understand).
Allergies: My hayfever used to be pretty terrible but it's cleared up a bit over the years. I still take hayfever tablets at the beginning of summer as a precaution, but it isn't as bad as it used to be. I once went to my uncle's agricultural college when I was 10 or so and through the day, my eye swelled up to the point where I couldn't open it. That was fun!
Immune System: Since the whole cancer thing my immune system is pretty much shot. I think it's gradually improving but it means I've got a low-level cold nearly all the time, and I've never really shaken off the mild cough I've had for about 2 years now.
Unread 6 Feb 2008, 23:36   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ailments and Freakishness

lazy eye (no 3d vision), mild OCD, phimosis

Last edited by Nodrog; 6 Feb 2008 at 23:51.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2008, 23:43   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'm blind and I have asthma also my shins give me terrible pain after impact exercise like running or something but the doctor said it was shin splints and that it was muscular but it's not muscular but my doctor won't listen

Last edited by KaneED; 7 Feb 2008 at 00:05.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2008, 23:47   #4
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

OCD? Seriously? How bad is it/how is that to live with?

Not a GD'er, but I so do love talking about everything that's wrong with me, so I figured why not.

I've got chronic bad knees due to multiple sports-related injuries, and my left knee has had the kneecap re-fastened.

I've also got ADHD, combined type, with some related EDS(excessive daytime sleepiness) and chronic depression combined with emotional instability(hypo-mania). I also have some slight tendencies towards OCD, but my ADHD counteracts such impulses with inattentiveness.
Unread 6 Feb 2008, 23:51   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Haemophilia - When I was young never used to be much of a problem. Would have the occasional bleed from football which I would have to go to hospital for but then my mother learnt to treat me and I managed to avoid aids from the old style of treatment so it was all good! then I went and got...

Crohns - Which was an absolute pain. Took months to diagnose and I spent about a year having a blood transfusion every week. Did spend about 6 years though where everytime I did exercise (5 a side football, swimming, squash, even table tennis heh) I had huge internal bleeding from ulcers and would end up in hospital again. Eventually they wanted me to stop eating and put a tube directly into my stomach which I would then be drip fed off each night. At this point some consultant made an off the cuff comment that my Crohns wouldn't be noticeable where it not for the haemophilia so rather than make me have this tube (I was hugely against it) my mother put me on prophylaxis treatment for the haemophilia in the hope it would stop the Crohns bleeding. This kinda worked but then I spent 6 months in hospital before my A levels after around 18 months of feeling shit so they just cut it all out. Apparently you aren't allowed to keep your own organs now though which was kind of disappointing. Generally not too bad nowadays but I still get flareups every 6 months or so and all the tablets give me regular joint pains.

Weirdly other than these two things I've been fairly healthy.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:23   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I wet my bed.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:28   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
OCD? Seriously? How bad is it/how is that to live with?

Not a GD'er, but I so do love talking about everything that's wrong with me, so I figured why not.

I've got chronic bad knees due to multiple sports-related injuries, and my left knee has had the kneecap re-fastened.

I've also got ADHD, combined type, with some related EDS(excessive daytime sleepiness) and chronic depression combined with emotional instability(hypo-mania). I also have some slight tendencies towards OCD, but my ADHD counteracts such impulses with inattentiveness.
Why are you not a GD'er? You certainly sound like you should be one. Or do you feel over qualified?

I am old and it would be easier to merely tell you the parts that still work properly should I discover what that part might be.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:29   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I wet my bed.
I miss horn
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:37   #9
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I miss henry's stable connection
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:38   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh jeez i'm not going into it here

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:42   #11
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why? I think this forum needs less people being mean to each other and more mundane discussions!
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 00:47   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why? I think this forum needs less people being mean to each other and more mundane discussions!
Would we then have to rename the forum MD?
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 01:31   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Glasses: short-sightedness. For those in the know, -7.25 in both eyes. Should still be able to get laser surgery in early 2009 (this is the plan anyway).

Reduced lung capacity: I blow about 350 on a peak flow meter when I should be blowing 500-550. That's thanks to being born nearly seven weeks premature.

Dodgy shoulder: dislocated my right shoulder twice. It's great. Permanently liable to dislocate again, if I do it twice more then I get surgery!

That's it. Not too bad really.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 02:42   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im sure i remember sun_tzu being on GD under a different name many moons ago

anyway, my only thing i can think of right now is my eczema, primeraly on my right leg, although i am going to need glasses at some point soon, im at -1 on my left eye and -0.5 on my right
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 03:59   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, my upper jaw's a bit ****ed from faceplanting some concrete when i was a toddler, so unless I get nonessential surgery done I've got what work out as buck teeth and a weird sort-of-lisp thing going on. I'd fix it but a) cost and b) a long recuperation time mean I don't care enough to do so.

Other than that I've started getting fat while at uni. No exercise and lots of booze and takeaways =
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 05:27   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Sun Tzu is an RP geek.

Anyway,

-Glasses since 11
-TMJ
-heavy smoker
-high cholesterol

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 09:48   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well I have far more money than I know what to do with. Does that count?
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 09:53   #18
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

- glasses since i was 9
- dyslexia and dyspraxia
- hayfever is my enemy
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 11:27   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, i'm assuming (rightly or wrongly) that this thread is borne out of the discussion on PB and like I said there I'm fed up with talking about it.

So let's just add digestive problems to alopecia and I can't be bothered to go into more detail.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 12:02   #20
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Sight: -0.75 left and -1.25 right, or the other way around. I pay 50€ a month for night contacts (contact lenses I put in while I sleep so I have perfect sight the next day). I refuse to wear glasses and can't wear normal contacts due to working in AC environment and sports. Laser treatment isn't an option either. Guess I'm doomed to being ripped off.
Elbow: Broke my elbow when I was 7 or so and they put it in a plaster right away without breaking it back, so it looks a bit freakish.

I think that's about it, all in all I'm a pretty healthy person. Physically.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 12:39   #21
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I'm blind and I have asthma also my shins give me terrible pain after impact exercise like running or something but the doctor said it was shin splints and that it was muscular but it's not muscular but my doctor won't listen

With regards to the shin splints I suspect you have flat feet.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 12:40   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm remarkably healthy compared to the rest of my family.

I have shortsightedness, -5 on both eyes which I wear glasses for. I tried lenses for 2 years, but they made my eyes itch (especially in the evenings). I feel on my front teeth twice, breaking off half a tooth each time (different teeth, of course). Shining a light from inside my mouth still shows the little cracks (pretty cool!). Various psychological problems (or at least things I perceive as such).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 13:28   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
With regards to the shin splints I suspect you have flat feet.
I suspect the same too and I bought some insoles to support my arches but they have not helped
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 14:09   #24
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I suspect the same too and I bought some insoles to support my arches but they have not helped

Get your GP to refer you to an orthopedic who will then refer you to some section of a hospital who will take a mould of your feet and make you perfectly matching insoles.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 14:29   #25
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
I pay 50€ a month for night contacts (contact lenses I put in while I sleep so I have perfect sight the next day).
That's pretty funky. I haven't heard of these before. I thought contacts weren't supposed to be worn at night time, as they cause your eyes to dry up and not allow enough oxygen to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Well, i'm assuming (rightly or wrongly) that this thread is borne out of the discussion on PB and like I said there I'm fed up with talking about it.
Wrongly! I stole the idea from another forum that I lurk in occasionally!
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 14:41   #26
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's pretty funky. I haven't heard of these before. I thought contacts weren't supposed to be worn at night time, as they cause your eyes to dry up and not allow enough oxygen to them?
Yeah it's thicker than normal hard lenses and have tiny holes in them to make it possible to allow oxygen to the eyes. It's not very comfortable to wear while you're not sleeping. I believe this is the wikipedia entry to it, although it seems quite incomplete comparing to the dutch wikipedia article about them so i guess there's another, better, article out there about it.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 14:54   #27
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Not a GD'er...

The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 14:55   #28
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Would we then have to rename the forum MD?
Only if I can be House!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 15:00   #29
All Systems Go

I have had glasses since I was about 8. Currently at 5.00 and 5.50.
I have bad knees from excessive sitting/lying down due to uni/unemployment/uni syndrome.
I have started doing exercises* to prevent the curvature of my spine which a friend of mine has told me I will get since I was about 9 years old.**
Social discomfort in a room of more than 3 people I don't know..

*well, once. Kind of.
**I saw an old lady walking at a 45 degree angle (literally!) and it scared the shit out of me.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 15:48   #30
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Asthma: For a long time it plagued me until I took steps to control it and went from being on medication 24/7 to pretty much never needing so much as an inhaler. The only thing that sets it off these days is smoke which I have a strong reaction to. This in part is why I am somewhat prejudice against smokers & pubs (your habit is my deathbed).
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 15:49   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Survival of the fittest.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 17:25   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Social discomfort in a room of more than 3 people I don't know..
Why does it specifically set in at 3 people? Why not 2 people or maybe even 5 people?
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 17:38   #33
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
This is a serious condition and could prove fatal. You need a walletectomy!
Please make an appointment immediately and Dr. DDA will do all in his power to remedy this horrible affliction.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 18:01   #34
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Bad knees. This comes from my habit as a teen to go jogging on to hard surfaces and the year in the army. This is the primary reason I only wear ecco shoes or trainers.

2) I got a very small skin problem on my left foot. It requires aloe vera maybe twice per month. It's hardly a problem.

3) My system produces to much slime/saliva. This is especially noticable when I play football or do any other physical exercise. This tends to be big problem for the first 5 to 10 minutes of the exercise, since I constantly need to spit out the slime/saliva in order to get oxygen down. I have tried to see a specialist, but all he found out was that I had great lungs. This might also be the reason why I seem to have a slight cold most of the year. If anyone have some tips to what this might be, I'm thankfull.

Other than that, Im all good.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 18:47   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
You could give it to poor people? oh wait that'd go against your morals you bourgeoise scum
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 19:11   #36
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
Get your GP to refer you to an orthopedic who will then refer you to some section of a hospital who will take a mould of your feet and make you perfectly matching insoles.
Don't do that. Go to a chiropodist/podiatrist and get them to measure your arch and see what size/incline insole you need. Going to a hospital to have it done is completely pointless.

I forgot to mention that I've also got flat feet, but it's so irrelevant to my daily life (buying new shoes happens about once every six months) that I completely forget I have insoles in my shoes.
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 21:32   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I strive for perfection too much.

My presence can be a bit intimidating to other people

Oh and my penis is uncomfortably large (for me, the ladies love it!)
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 01:41   #38
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
1) Bad knees. This comes from my habit as a teen to go jogging on to hard surfaces and the year in the army. This is the primary reason I only wear ecco shoes or trainers.
I had a very salacious reply to this, opining other causes for your having bad knees but then being a compassionate conservative I didn't want to hurt the feelings of any of my communist friends.

No thanks are necessary.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 14:21   #39
All Systems Go

Quote:
Why does it specifically set in at 3 people? Why not 2 people or maybe even 5 people?
Well, of course it varies with the situation, but generally speaking I find that a room with more than 3 strangers in causes me problems. I can butt in to a conversation amongst 2 or 3 people, but anymore than that and it gets too crowded.

In such a situation, it is not uncommon for a separate conversation to break off, this puts pressure because the other conversation always looks more fun. With just 2 strangers there is no third person to pick up the slack in the conversation.

It's all about numbers.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 14:45   #40
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You just need to see everyone as an anthropological experiment.

For my part I have particularly bad stress.

Its annoying because its mostly irrational but often becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This has led to all manner of worrying things. I'm not sure which the worst was but a couple of years ago I had Psoriasis covering pretty much my entire body. It lasted 6 months and went away as soon as i got a new job, like that very day. I also get mild insomnia and feel tired all the time.
In case of insomnia and daytime sleepyness, try these:
-Stable daily rhytm; wake up at around dawn each day, go to sleep at the same time each evening, get about 8h of sleep each day. This gets the circadian working for you, and counteracts daytime drousiness.
-Excercise.
-Eat healthy, proper diet is essential for a healthy sleeprhytm.

Just my take, sadly none of those worked for me. In the army I actually fell asleep while standing in full combat gear(not a case of exhaustion, we'd only just left the base the day before so we were all still fresh)... Was later determined it was a side effect of my ADHD, luckily the medication takes care of both issues.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 16:42   #41
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I also get mild insomnia and feel tired all the time.
You know the solution:

Cry into bitch tits!
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 17:06   #42
Tomkat

this is pretty much a perfect example of a model thread
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 17:30   #43
KaneED
Motherfracker

My left shoulder is pretty sore
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 17:54   #44
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mild visual snow.
Poor ocular convergence/saccades.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 18:07   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I had a very salacious reply to this, opining other causes for your having bad knees but then being a compassionate conservative I didn't want to hurt the feelings of any of my communist friends.

No thanks are necessary.
The true images of compassionate conservatives: http://www.smh.com.au/ftimages/2006/...890768716.html

Somehow I don't see these poor fellas getting better heath
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2008, 02:02   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

Images of an American Communist Party rally. The fellow on top is a Stalinist.
Unread 12 Feb 2008, 17:36   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I managed to tweak my calf muscles yesterday, which means I'm currently unable to get out to the lab.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2008, 19:42   #48
KaneED
Motherfracker

I've heard you suffer form altitude sickness too mark!
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 13:49   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Ailments and Freakishness

Quote:
I've heard you suffer form altitude sickness too mark!
He also suffers from CFQD.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 17:12   #50
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I managed to tweak my calf muscles yesterday, which means I'm currently unable to get out to the lab.
I wish I could have made the above post without having to have lied.