User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:08   #51
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: Speed round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Hahahahaa!!! Bollocks. You were teaming up with other people on attacks, and that's lots of other people. Even when you were the biggest gal.

I never teamed up with anyone other than my galaxy mates
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 19:13   #52
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, from the attacks on my gal that involved the winning gal, there was no way the winning gal could have been considered to have not teamed up. 3 waves on the main planets from about 4-5 different galaxies, and this happened 2-3 times. I am not complaining about the teaming up, as I know that it is how things go, however, I do get pissed off when people deny things like that happened.

6:5:2 314 Attack
8:10:5 314 Attack

8:10:5 356 Attack
6:5:2 357 Attack

8:10:1 437 Attack
8:10:1 438 Attack
6:10:1 439 Attack

The above is 3 examples from my planet alone. At the time, other planets in my gal were being hit with waves, and the planets were not even close to all being 8:10 (i.e. these are not isolated examples, just the ones I had close at hand from a brief look at my history, and only the ones where an 8:10 planet was hitting me), and my planet was large when those attacks were launched, I believe in all cases, at least one of the attackers was smaller than me, and had sent a fleet that would not have got through on its own. Also, I think that coincidence can be ruled out from the first two examples for obvious reasons.

As I've already said, I am not objecting this teaming up, it is part of the game, and it is my fault I chose not to do it myself. However, I do object to people saying "we didn't team up!" when they so blatently did. Yes, you won, and congrats for that, I do mean it, but I think you have to share the congrats with those you worked with.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 20:27   #53
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Speed round

Quote:
Well, from the attacks on my gal that involved the winning gal, there was no way the winning gal could have been considered to have not teamed up. 3 waves on the main planets from about 4-5 different galaxies, and this happened 2-3 times. I am not complaining about the teaming up, as I know that it is how things go, however, I do get pissed off when people deny things like that happened.

The above is 3 examples from my planet alone. At the time, other planets in my gal were being hit with waves, and the planets were not even close to all being 8:10 (i.e. these are not isolated examples, just the ones I had close at hand from a brief look at my history, and only the ones where an 8:10 planet was hitting me), and my planet was large when those attacks were launched, I believe in all cases, at least one of the attackers was smaller than me, and had sent a fleet that would not have got through on its own. Also, I think that coincidence can be ruled out from the first two examples for obvious reasons.

As I've already said, I am not objecting this teaming up, it is part of the game, and it is my fault I chose not to do it myself. However, I do object to people saying "we didn't team up!" when they so blatently did. Yes, you won, and congrats for that, I do mean it, but I think you have to share the congrats with those you worked with.
I hate to disapoint you but the last instance above was pure coincidence and the landing of the following fleet benefited me (8:10:1) in no way what soever.. and i know this for fact as 6:10:1 isnt even LCH and i only EVER attacked with LCH and my gal.. and as for the other 2 instances quoted as thunder stated he attacked mainly with Amy / Kilroy / His gal ... Thunder being 8:10:5 and Amy being 6:5:2...

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 01:23   #54
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

GJ to all who played. I had a blast and ended up doing pretty well despite skipping 1/2 the game. Props to WP (GJ guys! Congrats on #2), LCH (Congrats on #1), and 8:10 (Had fun stealing some of your roids, though the retals were great ).

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 09:56   #55
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:

As I said, I only teamed with Amy, Kilroy and Lukey and Amy is/was 6:5:2. If you find me teaming with any others then those 3 plz show me, cause I will explain to you it's pure coincidence. Now go back to your room!
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 16:17   #56
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
As I said, I only teamed with Amy, Kilroy and Lukey and Amy is/was 6:5:2. If you find me teaming with any others then those 3 plz show me, cause I will explain to you it's pure coincidence. Now go back to your room!
I think he's already in his room \o/
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 23:55   #57
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Would like to say GJ and WP to 8:10, you guys worked for it, and had a good gal I'm more than pleased with my rank for being only active person in my gal for at least 1\2 the round Was fun stealing roids off of you (and having them stolen back etc)
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote