User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:29   #1
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about
to Avoid closure in the future...

I am announcing to all of the PA universe that my galaxy is right now planning a total galaxy "face to face" meeting. When this meeting will happen is still under discussion, but we are quite likely to decide relatively soon...

This will, of course, mean that our ENTIRE galaxy will have to go into vacation mode.

To avoid any possibility of having multi-hunters, or ANY other PA "authority", construe our future mass use of vacation mode as being done in order to "avoid" incoming, we are posting our plans now.

The meeting might happen right as we get PL incoming, as the depression that comes form getting incoming is so strong that we all would surely benefit from a "group hug".

There is the POSSIBILITY that our first galaxy meeting may be such a SUCCESS that we would want to meet again and again, so we MAY do this multiple times throughout the rest of the round, and/or in future rounds. Any further planned get togethers which then happen at the same time our galaxy gets incoming would, of course, be purely co-incidental!

To prove this fact, my galaxy would be perfectly willing to provide photoes of our rollicking good time drinking the night away together in NYC, and this would serve as incontrovertable proof that we picked a little "together time" simply as a way to get away form the rigors of PA, and NOT to avoid incoming! Those picture would surely be ample to prove our desire to meet a second, third, fourth, or more times!

I mean really...

Would it REALLY be that far-fetched to believe that our galaxy may want to get together more than once?

Wait, a simpler plan would just be to join APP, get into a galaxy full of PA favorites, then have MH/support people say there is no "proof" your galaxy goes into vacation mode all at the same time RIGHT when you all have massive incomings which threaten to remove your galaxy from contention for a the top universe spot!

...that's the ticket!
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:43   #2
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: to Avoid closure in the future...

was hoping to see how that galaxy survives when it gets similar storms as my galaxy has had 3 times this round as they have easier way out of it due to multiple alliances. Anyways it was just 1 night.. oh well, we'll see how much patience people got, if they feel like hitting it again when it comes out of prot.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:46   #3
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
was hoping to see how that galaxy survives when it gets similar storms as my galaxy has had 3 times this round as they have easier way out of it due to multiple alliances. Anyways it was just 1 night.. oh well, we'll see how much patience people got, if they feel like hitting it again when it comes out of prot.
The patience of certain galaxies doing that is much easier to arrange, than the patience of 75 or 100 fleets sitting around waiting to pounce on them.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 17:33   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I heard everyone did Eksero last night at the meeting. Pics are up on Cardis twitter page!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 00:12   #5
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memtok View Post
Wait, a simpler plan would justall at the same time RIGHT when you all have massive incomings which threaten to remove your galaxy from contention for a the top universe spot!
How did Vacation mode help at all in keeping their top spot? If anything it worsened their chances.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote