User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:17   #1
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Exploit?

Well, this round have seen a couple of interesting strategies. Like omb idling the round in c200 and 5:3 imploding on the first sign of incoming.

The last "strategy" to join that list is the vac mode exploit in 7:8. Using vac mode to avoid incoming has always been done, and you've had to suffer 48 hours without any income and people laugh at you for being a pussy.
However the difference here is that the planets in 7:8 that go into vac mode don't have to suffer the 48 hours income penalty because the admins will force all planets out at 20.00 tomorrow. This means they get the advantage of avoiding incoming when they knew it was planned, but they dont have to pay the full price.
Clearly exploiting an ingame feature. In my opinion the game admins should let the 7:8 planets stay in vac mode for the 48 hours and then force them out after that period. They get the advantage of avoiding incoming tonight and have to pay the full price of being cowards.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:19   #2
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Re: Exploit?

Wrong forum, was supposed to post this in planetarion discussions... win by default

Ministry for life.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:22   #3
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Its a clear exploit but they arnt breaking any rules.

So all you can do is suggest that they change the rules so it cant happen next time. For example, 2days before bringing everyone out of vac mode, they disable the option to go into vac mode (So that anyone who goes into Vac mode, is in for 2days minimum).

and hit the remaining planets today, then go and hit the other planets hard tomorrow.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:23   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so would any of the aforementioned chickens care to make a comment

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:26   #5
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

and hit the remaining planets today, then go and hit the other planets hard tomorrow.
Yeah quite hilarious, i am told killerbee instigated this getting his ass planets ingal (probably biggest ass planets in uni) to vacmode, meaning not only does he lose most of the def he could have leeched (which he does... often..) but everyone who is now pissed not being able to launch on their original targets are now launching on him. great strategy!!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:28   #6
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan View Post
Yeah quite hilarious, i am told killerbee instigated this getting his ass planets ingal (probably biggest ass planets in uni) to vacmode, meaning not only does he lose most of the def he could have leeched (which he does... often..) but everyone who is now pissed not being able to launch on their original targets are now launching on him. great strategy!!
his strategy got a strength though.. all the biggest and fattest ass are in gal, they dont get incs means he can justify leeching all the def from ASS easier..

Ministry for life.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:34   #7
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

The B*******s

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:40   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

oh i hope the ass members will realise how killerbee has used them all round for his planet rank and refrain from sending him def

-Rommel
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:43   #9
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

isnt vacation mode 72 hours ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 01:47   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

48 but they are exploiting it because all planets in vac mode are taken out of vac fri night 20:00 gametime so they dont suffer a full 48hrs without income but avoid incoming tonight

-Rommel
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 02:12   #11
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Vacation mode

You have the option of putting your planet into a vacation mode if you are going away. While your planet is in vacation mode you cannot be attacked, however you do not accumulate resources and cannot log into your planet for a duration of at least 72 ticks.
You cannot enter vacation mode if you have any fleets out or any fleets prelaunched.
But be careful! Prelaunched fleets are already on the way to your planet!
The manual is very outdated on this issue, not only about the lenght but also prelauched fleets seem to get recalled when a planet enters vacation mode, dispite the opposite being stated. Which way is considered "working as intended"?

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 02:14   #12
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Got home from movie, over half my gal in vac mode and saw 5 waves of audentes prelaunched on me(rly brave).

Guees ill take some peanuts aswell!

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 02:23   #13
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
The B*******s
yeh centronic and mag and taz and rye and baasb and nitbit and olsky

these cowardice ones...

others who followed after were just following so!

(just naming and shaming)

they are all idiots in my opinion, but i guess it's the icing on the cake for EDRAMA SEVEN:EIGHT

what a great watch

not as much fun actually starring in the show though:/
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 02:30   #14
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

btw did i say it's just stupid?
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 04:03   #15
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

BA is my hero.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 05:52   #16
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
oh i hope the ass members will realise how killerbee has used them all round for his planet rank and refrain from sending him def
post early next time, so I bother to login to take part also
killerbee deserves all the def for him.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 07:08   #17
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
although i dont agree with what he's done, i must say that KB has worked his ass(get it?) off for ASS, and while some players joined exactly for the reason you stated, i can definitely tell you he isn't one of them.

Quote:
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 07:33   #18
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

The min time for vacation mode is 72 hours, and what they have done is brilliant, but is easily fixed for next round. Simply disable the ability to go into vac mode 72 hours prior to forcing everyone out and there is no abusable feature. Cool

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 08:04   #19
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy View Post
Wrong forum, was supposed to post this in planetarion discussions... win by default
You should stick to reporting fleetnames Bluearmy, thats your call in life
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 08:23   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think this is pretty hilarious. I also think they'll get raped hard tomorrow night. That is all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 08:44   #21
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

U need the whole game if u intend to launch on our ASSes.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 15:43   #22
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
U need the whole game if u intend to launch on our ASSes.
or two half decent sized ascendancy planets...

Ministry for life.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 16:10   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
or two half decent sized ascendancy planets...
LOL

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 17:25   #24
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think this is pretty hilarious. I also think they'll get raped hard tomorrow night. That is all.
I hope Asc/Aud decide to go back tonight, nice when the community polices itself against exploits.. As makes other people think twice before trying it.

I.E. 7:8 would of probably had one big hit on them without fleeing into vac mode, now they've gone into vac mode.. They'll have 1.5 :P
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 18:05   #25
NitbiT

NitbiT is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not quoting all 1 by 1, just putting some comments:

- As more ppl say, this isn't against the rules. So everyone could have done it if they wanted (for instance to get a full night of normal sleep if they were up to it)
- Personally for me it has been a great round, and this is a nice way to bring some extra life in this round (and piss some ppl and alliances of (persons intended know it) )
- ppl telling KB is a def-leech clearly haven't rlly played with him; more often he rearranged his own plans to cross-def, and I don't have to mention who calced, organised and called/texted people for defense. Not many attacks landed. He also is a big addition to the alliance in multiple ways
- if ppl want to keep attacking us last week because of this, they really have to do so. It not only proofs they aren't incapable of attacking/organising real targets but they have also little ability to be original

As the idea of entering vac-mode was brought up, I was enlightened to look forward to some fun after being ill for some days and giving me a quiet night. And offcourse the risk is huge of being targeted afterwards untill the end of the round; that's just the way human kind reacts cause they can't stand their plans being f*cked up and they don't have a decent answer for that.

If such a thing would have happened to me (as in I would have planned the attacks) I wouldn't whine about it cause I knew it wasn't against the rules. I would curse a bit, rearrange my plans and just continue the game.

Feel free to bash me, I like it when people take time to take care for me
anyway, a bit more life in PA (forums) is always fun !!!
NitbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 18:11   #26
NitbiT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
they are all idiots in my opinion
says something who's adoring to walk in his white dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
(just naming and shaming)
Ditto
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 18:24   #27
NitbiT

Quote:

Please explain me....... cause I'm really not getting your point......

FACT: we (ass-members in 7:8) mostly let our reported incs set to covered, cause we covered it ourselves or by crossdef
FACT: KB is in top10 of most active defenders in alliance

And you are stating the above? Are you talking about the same game? What have you been drinking/smoking?
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 19:03   #28
stay_posi
optimist

ive heard of double posting.... but TRIPLE POSTING?!!? quite impressive work there nitty bittums

Quote:
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 19:38   #29
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitbiT View Post
snip and internetcool stuff
ye your crossdef abilities are amazing.. nothing like sending fleets from vac mode planets. or. right...

by going into vac mode you not only displayed how weak your gal really is you also sold out the others who didnt have the option of vac.. -15% roids in gal with most hostiles in vac mode.. and knowing the rest of them will get hit again.. just shows that 7:8 are lucky that they are ranked as high as they are.. pretty much the same as 5:3.. when the going gets tough, here it should say the tough gets going.. but these two gals just proved that fencing and general luck avoiding incs is better than being good at something or toughen up.. vac mode and self exile implode.. good top gals this round, atleast a half decent one seem to be winning

Ministry for life.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 20:00   #30
NitbiT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
ive heard of double posting.... but TRIPLE POSTING?!!? quite impressive work there nitty bittums

let's say I love to do things others haven't done before
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 20:48   #31
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

to set record straight

1- this rd i have recieved total 23 def fleets (4 of those last night) from ASS planets outside of my galaxy. also consider first 2 weeks we had 3 nights without incs. rest of defence came from ingal and when i DC gal incs other planets get covered first and my incs LAST, whatever i did in previous rounds....

....i dont think i can be called a def leech this round.

2- i refused ASS defence last night.

3- news scan me, no fleets out when i knew we had asc incs, i could have gone into vacation mode last night but i elected not to.

i think BA, gzambo and el alan shd apologise for getting their facts wrong

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 20:59   #32
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Thanks for the XP Killerbee.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 21:06   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
to set record straight

3- news scan me, no fleets out when i knew we had asc incs, i could have gone into vacation mode last night but i elected not to.
once the other planets went into vac mode we did a jgp on you at 11:45pm ish and seen you had 1 fleet returning eta 1 so we prelaunched fleets before it was home
for you to go into vac mode with so much pre-launched on you would have killed your fleet so you didnt have the choice

the whole lets go vac mode to avoid incoming was your idea but with fleets still returning it backfired on you
so it was poetic justice

oh and the only thing im sorry bout was not having higher fleet value to cap more of your roids

-Rommel
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 21:09   #34
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Why? My statement still is correct. You could a lot easier have justified getting all the defense from ASS because the rest of your ASS galmates were in vac mode. The fact you didnt doesnt change the fact that you could...
And you really think we care enough about you personally to have that as a reason for hitting that gal? So when you're roided dry now we wont come back? How is your view up there?

Ministry for life.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 21:29   #35
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
once the other planets went into vac mode we did a jgp on you at 11:45pm ish and seen you had 1 fleet returning eta 1 so we prelaunched fleets before it was home
for you to go into vac mode with so much pre-launched on you would have killed your fleet so you didnt have the choice
do news scan, i launched that fleet at 11pm
and we were aware of asc incs as soon as we were picked as targ.

so actually ur wrong

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 21:30   #36
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
And you really think we care enough about you personally to have that as a reason for hitting that gal?

actually i suggested u apologise for getting your facts wrong, ur opinions are based on nothing.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 22:27   #37
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
to set record straight

1- this rd i have recieved total 23 def fleets (4 of those last night) from ASS planets outside of my galaxy. also consider first 2 weeks we had 3 nights without incs. rest of defence came from ingal and when i DC gal incs other planets get covered first and my incs LAST, whatever i did in previous rounds....

....i dont think i can be called a def leech this round.

2- i refused ASS defence last night.

Oh please do enlighten me to exactly what fact i got wrong?

i said i was told you instigated the vac idea, i was idd told this by a member of your gal. I said you would lose out on the oppurtunity to whore def which you did! you admit yourself that in other rounds your a defleech, such as like 2 rounds ago you built 0 anti-cr/bs and let 6-7 ASS defleets cover you every time (me and relig hilariously sucking ASS def dry by recall/relaunching from 7pm, a whole 2 of us eating up 20+ fleets heh). In short me saying you often leech def from ASS was in fact right, being a good deffer one round of over 20 doesnt suddenly make you magnificent. I then finished on lolling on your strategy as your own planet got double the incs it would have as peeps launched on you having lost their original targs.

So what am i apologising for? (p.s cheers for roids/xp)

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:17   #38
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan View Post
Oh please do enlighten me to exactly what fact i got wrong?
you got it wrong that i intended to def leech, you got it wrong that i was gonna go into vac mode. no matter how much you speculate to the opposite, it will never make you right.

'grats on the roids and xp, i did make them very hard to get afterall.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 11:50   #39
puss
ASS HC

puss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the rough

what a palava

Firstly, Killerbee has been an asset to ASS this round...
Yes in the past he was a bit of an arrogant boy and a defleach (maybe an understatement too). However, before this round started I was convinced by other's of ASS to not stand in the way of letting him back in the ally, and to be honest I haven't regretted it He's been a dedicated BC not only choosing good targets for all our members to enjoy roiding, but alos helping new members get the most from their attacks too. He is also a top defender, and it is true, like a marter he asked to not have his incoming covered when his gal was being attacked.. tho we did send a few fakey's his way for morale support against his wishes . Thanx Killerbee, and lets hope plans for next round go as well as this round

As for the vacation mode thing...
As i'm not jus here to say stop flaming KB
If people don't like the rulings on how the vacation cuts off.. then maybe you should be opting for a change in the rules instead of flaming those that played with the rules to their advantage. I agree that the ruloing at the moment is a bit silly and should be revised for next round KUDOs to those that have mentioned changing the rules in this thread rather than flaming
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 13:43   #40
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

we should all smile more indeed
puss get it
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 22:47   #41
NECK

NECK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by puss View Post

He's been a dedicated BC not only choosing good targets for all our members to enjoy roiding, but alos helping new members get the most from their attacks too. He is also a top defender
For me as a new member in ASS, Killerbee has done a great job, and if he has managed to get his gal in the top 5 then i dont see any reason for complaining about it..