User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 01:55   #1
Kenny

5:3

Lol.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 01:56   #2
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: 5:3

I am straight!!

I like girls!!!

promise..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 01:57   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

it is quite amusing isnt it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 01:58   #4
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

another reason for why c200 abuse clearly ROX
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:03   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Im In Charge!

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:04   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<gm|away> get your people on reese prelaunched now!!!!!
<gm|away> she is about to exile
<JBG> er, we're not hitting reese anyways
<JBG> you are
<JBG> we're hitting stuhl
<gm|away> [17:59] <isil|busy> how about asc do 7\9\13\14\18
<gm|away> [17:59] <isil|busy> should be prtty even
<gm|away> [17:59] <isil|busy> and ct 1\2\10\12\16
<gm|away> [17:59] <munkee> kk
<gm|away> [17:59] <munkee> looks alright
<gm|away> [18:00] <isil|busy> excellent
<JBG> oh
<JBG> my
<JBG> god
<gm|away> lol

Another reason for why c200 abuse is clearly retarded.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:07   #7
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

it's retarded because both asc and ct cant count?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:09   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

will the multihunters be investigating this exile into c200 and if the galaxy she lands in is bad will her planet also be affected by a bug and returned to c200
so many questions

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:10   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
OMGWTFLOLSYOUSUREOWNEDMETHEREWHENIWASNTEXPECTINGANYONETONOTICETHEFACTWEMADEAMISTAKEOHMANIVEBEENBURNT BACKTO2003.

Moron.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:12   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
missing the point?

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:12   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

think it flew right over his head infact

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:13   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

lol

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:14   #13
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I vote omb should be first to launch on reese if she comes out. Well done nubcakes
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:15   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

he already is launching , can we take his solo attacking to mean he is no longer CT ?

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:16   #15
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

For those of us who work for a living, wtf are you guys on about?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:19   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

5:3 is getting inc tonight a certain denial HC persuaded a fellow gal member (or gal members) to put enough res in the gal fund so she could exile out of the gal before any fleets were set to launch on her so she could do an omb ,
but whats really funny is she wasnt getting targetted and could have 3 fleet defended her gal mates

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:25   #17
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say to that is "lol" I guess.

Well "played".

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:29   #18
Kenny

It's been truly great - it really has.

I get a text while I'm at work asking if Demonatrx has CT incs. I'm like eh? He's not in Denial, why would he? It's not like CT are hitting our gal!

Heh.

Turns out Asc and CT are both hitting our gal tonight.

At some point during my disconnecting/reconnecting, it was decided that everyone would be exiled in to c200. We'd given up on getting the top spot... 3 big crashes recently kinda ruled us out.

Not wanting people to exile out and end up in c200 (lame), I ordered CT to prelaunch and asc got word to do likewise. The idea being that if incs were prelaunched then c200 would be the worst possible idea.

So the prelaunches showed up... on everyone apart from Reese. She then took the opportunity to be exiled out of gal...

Only, it turns out, neither CT nor Asc had claimed her and she wasn't even due any incs
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:29   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

heh

gotta love it!

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:32   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

who paid for her exile kenny as she didnt have the resources

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:33   #21
Kenny

Group effort afaik, couldn't tell you without logging in (which I haven't all night)
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:38   #22
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

and people wonder why denial cant win a round when they have decent competition
though have the people from other alliances pay for her exile was a stroke of genius

should their hc be told how dumb they are

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:38   #23
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
OMGWTFLOLSYOUSUREOWNEDMETHEREWHENIWASNTEXPECTINGANYONETONOTICETHEFACTWEMADEAMISTAKEOHMANIVEBEENBURNT BACKTO2003.

Moron.
I don't get what that log has to do with the c200 abuse being retarded.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:43   #24
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

Moron.
why make me waste all that time decyphering what u had to say

PS LOL
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:44   #25
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
should their hc be told how dumb they are
i did.. its not appreciated apparently

[01:09] * VenoX ([email protected]) invites you to join #denial
-
[01:09] * You were kicked from #denial by P ((VenoX) No Reason)
-
[01:09] #denial unable to join channel (address is banned)
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 02:52   #26
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

steinnetz can you get someone to explain it to you before you reply because your totally missing the point

-Rommel
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 03:04   #27
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

I would say this is more for pa discussions then alliance...
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 03:09   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I don't get what that log has to do with the c200 abuse being retarded.
Exiling to avoid incs you aren't getting anyways isn't exactly the greatest move in PA history.

PS Reese is right. Hereby moved to PD! Although there is a slight alliance element given that it's a HC who's in question.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 03:16   #29
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Exiling to avoid incs you aren't getting anyways isn't exactly the greatest move in PA history.

PS Reese is right. Hereby moved to PD! Although there is a slight alliance element given that it's a HC who's in question.
dont bother with this guy JBG, clearly retarded

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 04:33   #30
Cochese
Retired

Exiling to c200 proved to be (I think) useless as any sort of strategy, so I really don't see why Reese (who the hell are you again anyways?) would want to follow suit at this point in the round.

You'd get out of c200 into some (most likely) shit galaxy, and be immediately waved and covoped, etc. Great idea there.

To think all this nonsense could have been solved with a jgp on yourself right near the tick, like most high profile planets do when the "word" is that they're getting incoming.

Leet.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 05:09   #31
Kenny

Reese thought she was going to be getting incoming, and so exiled in to c200 specifically because with a clear jgp it was the safest time to do it.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 05:22   #32
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:

Moron.
I'm very confident you would butcher just about anyone else on this forum for making that post.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 05:31   #33
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
I'm very confident you would butcher just about anyone else on this forum for making that post.
Irrelevent.

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 06:51   #34
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

its actually very relevant, but it dont belong on pd.
gj at putting your gal out of the race though reese.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 08:09   #35
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
and people wonder why denial cant win a round when they have decent competition
whatever you say buddy.
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 09:20   #36
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

hahahahaha sweet!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 09:28   #37
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is amusing.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 09:30   #38
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Havent had such a good laugh for quite some time.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 10:51   #39
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Disappointing to hear of quite a talented player doing such a selfish thing.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 11:03   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
I don't think you quite used the word butcher in the right context there man. I mean let's be honest here what sort of response would you have expected to such an appalling blatant and bitter troll from steinmetz there?

Probably a better one considering I'm a mod I guess! I suppose I'll warn myself. Bad JBG.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 11:34   #41
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I suppose I'll warn myself. Bad JBG.
JBG is into self harm?
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 12:55   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The last 2 rounds have been way too boring.

PA is starting to look like pia where Dragons owned everything every fking round, no matter what.( because of massive cheats most of the time! but still ) Now asc are doing the same.( yes we cheat also! or maybe not ) I just cant see any alliance or group of alliances with enough skill or dedication to beat us as it is, and for me that kills my motivation to play

Would be nice if kaifux or someone else, came back/ put an effort into pa and stole like 20-30 players from asc, and started something, so that 2 competent alliances could again fight for #1.

I actually thought there would be a competition this round, with denial. But the uselessness from them, and the other alliances shocked me yet again.

So in the meantime! lets play homm3! #excesum is the place to be and me and rico the ones to beat! ( u will all own appo, olata and newt anyway, cause they suck )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 12:56   #43
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
So in the meantime! lets play homm3! #excesum is the place to be and me and rico the ones to beat! ( u will all own appo, olata and newt anyway, cause they suck )
Ahh shut it emoboy
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 12:57   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Stop taking the thread off topic! [also, I'm the only one that's won all games played so far]
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 13:01   #45
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
who paid for her exile kenny as she didnt have the resources
Code:
I Invoke The Right	Donation In	1800000	1800000	1900000	0	0	0	N/A	893
Byrney			Donation In	1000000	1000000	1000000	0	0	0	N/A	893
Lubricated Oilyness	Donation In	200000	200000	200000	0	0	0	N/A	893
Reese paid for the majority of her exile, NewDawn HC/member paid for the rest...

I have to admit it was a fun fence while it lasted, but this was a kinda retarded way for us to go out. And then DemontriX exiled too

****ing pussies.

Oh well, fortress gal ftw!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 13:08   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
NewDawn HC/member paid for the rest...
El Oh El Exclamation Mark
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 13:20   #47
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Pretty funny how things turn out. It wasn't that stupid a move (obviously pretty selfish but that's to be expected isn't it?) but pretty funny as she had no incs.

Quote:
I actually thought there would be a competition this round, with denial. But the uselessness from them, and the other alliances shocked me yet again.
Hey shut up man!! Denial are good enough to give 1up and eXi a run for their money!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Irrelevent.
You're a ****ing dire poster. Seriously. Stop posting.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 13:32   #48
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

How come CBA is the new GC?
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 13:39   #49
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
How come CBA is the new GC?
Cos CBA is to "power" as a fat kid is to cake......

Good to see someone learnt from my mistakes... throw the dog a bone and it stops yapping...
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 14:04   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Stop taking the thread off topic! [also, I'm the only one that's won all games played so far]
u have never played vs me!
u beat newt and olata, and rico once when there was comps added to the game!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote