User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2008, 08:51   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
F A T

Ascendancy 31,082
Urwins 30,568

:roid:

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 10:07   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: F A T

size rank: xxx, value rank: xxx

"roid"

Last edited by lokken; 29 Jan 2008 at 22:48.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 12:48   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
size rank: xxx, value rank: xxx

"roid"

:hides:

Last edited by lokken; 29 Jan 2008 at 22:49.
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 13:26   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

so little effort is taken into todays world of propaganda :crymeariver:
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 19:21   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

Sorry Alki mate! by looking at this thread i bet you thought this thread will be about your mum!

my sincere apologies

Unread 29 Jan 2008, 22:21   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Too many roids and not enough dists.

Yummy
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 22:50   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not really much I can say about the thread without being abusive to be honest.
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 23:08   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'll do you the favor, Lok: Stop spamming the god damn forum. One thread per round is more than enough. Now do everyone a favor and delete your account.
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 23:12   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'll do you the favor, Lok: Stop spamming the god damn forum. One thread per round is more than enough. Now do everyone a favor and delete your account.
funny, well done. if i could, pos rep

for the love of god why do you do this - all previous specific warnings (e.g. insulting lokken remain in effect) -furball

Last edited by furball; 30 Jan 2008 at 01:14.
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 23:13   #10
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Some sour grapes never sweetens

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 12:56   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

when will people start worrying about asc? when all their top planets are immune to covops and scans?

When they are 1 by far? when all our own scanners have been SKed to death to prevent anyone scanning asc?

round over already I d guess. Smart move, but kinda ruins the game for the last 1k playing the game. -again-

well done asc. again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 13:07   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
when will people start worrying about asc? when all their top planets are immune to covops and scans?

When they are 1 by far? when all our own scanners have been SKed to death to prevent anyone scanning asc?

round over already I d guess. Smart move, but kinda ruins the game for the last 1k playing the game. -again-

well done asc. again.

Just because this was such a terrible attempt at propaganda we're going to wave your planet to death over the next four nights. Enjoy!
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 13:07   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

well, i suppose we all have our ways of avoiding incoming.

it's alright though, do not fret. we won't actually win unfortunately, we've got too many planets cov opping/sking/pissing around to gain all that much score; otherwise yes, the universe would have something to stop. this is a shame to admit because it's YET another round we're wasting away from #1 rank and it infuriates me.

this isn't to say we don't have our fair share of well sized planets and that we won't play a part in shaping the outcome of the round however. but i suppose that was likely obvious.

edit: i just noticed wishmaster's alliance has 5k more roids than any other alliance right now, nice timing for this post indeed!

Last edited by jerome; 31 Jan 2008 at 13:24.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:03   #14
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm going to scan them so hard that their babies will be born with 3 feet!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:20   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

well done asc. again.

your a retard

do something about it then.....

lamer attempt then me

Unread 31 Jan 2008, 15:14   #16
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I'm going to scan them so hard that their babies will be born with 3 feet!
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 16:28   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wish in fooling the idiots non-shocker
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 17:18   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

as always, if alliance X has proven to have the best players before and look like they may be in a position to take the round, why don't you guys do something about it?

(that said, I'm quite clueless about this round)
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 17:59   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There is not much we can do about it at this stage, nor is anyone willing to do anything about it. How to wage war against an alliance u cant scan?
When / if anyone decide to go at them, it will probably be too late and they have grown big and fat. People loosing ranks on missions without jgps wont be too popular.

U might be right though jer, that u guys aint enough doing it properly. And that there will be too many in ur tag which wont add enough score. The round might be too short for you to take it. Time will tell.
You will win the round though, and so will 3:5 as gal.
Valid tactics, just hate it that the game mechanics allow it.

Its no attempt at propagande, this is the situation as I see it.
We will see end of round, where I ll revive this thread with an "I told u so" post. I ll not revive it if I m mistaken ofc

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:02   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
your a retard

do something about it then.....

lamer attempt then me
I might be a retard, but there is not much I can do about it as a peon without scanners able to jgp them or AU them.

nice flame attempt though, and a nice personal dig.

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:19   #21
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Wish is actually right, but I understand the asc attempts to deflect the argument. I suppose something will be done about it by those in command, if not then pa really lost spine.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:31   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its no attempt at propagande, this is the situation as I see it.
I see our distorters are having an affect outside the confines of the game as well. Seriously though wishmaster right now it's your alliance which is winning. You have a) more roids b) more value c) more score and d) mine more from the roids that you do have. We definitely have a shot at winning, every one of the top six alliances does right now (I'd probably discount insomnia at this point) but to state that the round has been won by the sixth ranked alliance after 500 ticks is nothing short of absurd and, given that I credit you with more intelligence than to actually believe this, I'm assuming it's some sort of dire propaganda attempt.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:32   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome

edit: i just noticed wishmaster's alliance has 5k more roids than any other alliance right now, nice timing for this post indeed!
I didnt even know we were in the lead.
So ye, I timed it nicely!

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:35   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I see our distorters are having an affect outside the confines of the game as well. Seriously though wishmaster right now it's your alliance which is winning. You have a) more roids b) more value c) more score and d) mine more from the roids that you do have. We definitely have a shot at winning, every one of the top six alliances does right now (I'd probably discount insomnia at this point) but to state that the round has been won by the sixth ranked alliance after 500 ticks is nothing short of absurd and, given that I credit you with more intelligence than to actually believe this, I'm assuming it's some sort of dire propaganda attempt.
Why you are wrong, and you know it.

Asc consists of mainly big dist dict. terrans.
All gone for mass dist.
Slow starts.

We all know from now on and inn is the best time for dist terrans.
We all know u will close the gap, and eventually make one, the other way.

Also, we know that the other 5 alliances will be too afraid to hit asc, and fight for 2nd place.

If u want to place it as propagande, do so.

I place ur reply as propaganda, though I just might credit u with too much inteligence

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:52   #25
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Can't deny it, Ascendancy is rocking again! (I'm back...)
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:53   #26
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Question is..

Why didnt you have Dict Ter scanners?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:00   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Why you are wrong, and you know it.

Asc consists of mainly big dist dict. terrans.
All gone for mass dist.
Slow starts.
Actually only about 25% of the alliance are disting terrans. But do continue. This magical romp in a far away land of make believe is quite entertaining. Do tell me, are there pixies there?
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:00   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
Question is..

Why didnt you have Dict Ter scanners?
afaik we have, but these are currently being waved by asc support planets with Structure Killers.

( support planets as inn one of those who aint playing properly )

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:03   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Actually only about 25% of the alliance are disting terrans. But do continue. This magical romp in a far away land of make believe is quite entertaining. Do tell me, are there pixies there?
ye how did u know. get out of my head

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:03   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
afaik we have, but these are currently being waved by asc support planets with Structure Killers.

( support planets as inn one of those who aint playing properly )
Wishmaster complaining about support planets? Man the only way you could be more hypocritical would be if you complained about planet-napping for ages and then bped with the most notorious planet-napper in the game or something crazy like that
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:24   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Wishmaster complaining about support planets? Man the only way you could be more hypocritical would be if you complained about planet-napping for ages and then bped with the most notorious planet-napper in the game or something crazy like that

hehe, I see ur point, I do however not have any pnaps
And again, I complained at alliances allowing players who pnaps into their ranks, not about others BPing with others who bp. there is a difference here

And no, I dont complain about support planets. I complain about the game mechanics. I even specified in my post that the supoprt planets were INTAG to prevent getting some weird post like this in responce to it. When I never once complained about supoprt planets....

I am only pointing out that yes, we have terran amp dict.
And that doesnt help when its so easy to SK a scanner, and SOO much harder to SK a dist hoe.
agree?

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:30   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

My last post was just taking the piss out of you because I saw a good opportunity, it wasn't serious.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:56   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
My last post was just taking the piss out of you because I saw a good opportunity, it wasn't serious.
ye. job well done I spose. made me smile atleast as I know there is some truth to it

Quote:
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 20:43   #34
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Since I've had to read this thread I might as well give my two pennies on the situation too.

I hope wishmaster dies (in pa ofc, just a serious health issue in real life will suffice) for bping with elviz. If Ascendancy have to be the ones to make my wishes come true, then so be it
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 20:46   #35
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a topic with F A T and last poster Newt, coincidence? I think not!!
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 20:52   #36
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

God, it really sucks to be the butt-end of your yearly witty comment Why me, life just isn't fair
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 21:00   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

+50 access? :/
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 21:12   #38
newt
Banned

That deserves a boost of 100 I'd say ;( but luckily I don't have the access to do that anymore
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 22:45   #39
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

troll troll troll.. i believe whatever ally wish is in and 6:3 will win, and that is based on jackshit except they had most roids one night... sounds just as intelligent as your posts wish.. game mechanics opens for some tactics, dont blame asc cause u guys werent clever enough and relied on feud/uni/fc's...

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 23:09   #40
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
dont blame asc cause u guys werent clever enough and relied on feud/uni/fc's...
So you say Zaeji outsmarted me? I think not!
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 23:14   #41
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
So you say Zaeji outsmarted me? I think not!
who didnt is the better question :/

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 23:17   #42
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
who didnt is the better question :/
ME STOOM SAVIOUR OF WORLDS. BOW
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 23:52   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
troll troll troll.. i believe whatever ally wish is in and 6:3 will win, and that is based on jackshit except they had most roids one night... sounds just as intelligent as your posts wish.. game mechanics opens for some tactics, dont blame asc cause u guys werent clever enough and relied on feud/uni/fc's...
I m not blaming asc, I m just pointing out the obvious.
If / when asc add their out of tag they are #1. Or just slightly behind.
In 2 weeks round is over cause we cant scan them. Smart yes.
Fun, yes for them

I ve never been very clever BA!

Quote:
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 09:14   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Fun, yes for them
isnt that what pa is about nowadays?
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 09:25   #45
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

good points wish, u are 1 of few ppl who see it.

those that think ascendancy is just being annoying with covops, unscannable.and wont have chance to win think again. at this point they have biggest chance to win, since they are real strong in attacking and hard to hit them while distwhoring.

they have best players/team in this game, (atlesat 70ppl) amd u will see this gonna happen while the rest will fight for #2.

then again how can u ever think that some alliance will stand up and do the thing that never happens in pa, give a good fight.

congrats asc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 10:52   #46
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
they have best players/team in this game, (atlesat 70ppl) amd u will see this gonna happen while the rest will fight for #2.
In the interest of full disclosure*:

#ascendancy has 90 access records. One of these is Munin (our IRC bot), and at least 17 of these are people that don't play PA anymore, or just aren't playing this round. I say at least, because I only listed the people that I know don't have planets. Many of these people are still active or at least present in our private channel.

That leaves 72 people that probably have planets. I think about half a dozen of these are in other alliances**. In standard alliance vernacular these people, along with the other 17 or so who don't play, are known as "security risks". In Ascendancy, we don't take PA seriously in that way***.

So at least 70 is a question of definition. How much "support" we get from the remaining dozen is probably very low, but I don't doubt we have a planet or 3 that would have qualified for support under the old rules. Some guys (hello Cochese) run "do-nothing" planets. Under the old rules we would have had to keep these people out of our tag, because at the beginning of the round they represented a risk ("I will play, but don't know how active"). Under the new rules we can put whoever we want into the tag without fear of accidentally putting the least active people in instead of the "supporting" people.

As for what strategies and tactics we're using this round, you'll have to ask someone else, I've stopped paying much attention to what we actually do ingame. As such, I'm pretty much just a support planet.

* I happen to think any member of any alliance that has ever denied having more members than the limit is an idiot, asshole and generally reprehensible. I'm doing this in the vague hope that someone in the future will follow my example. I'm also doing this in the vague hope that PAteam^Wthe multihunters will see that there is an advantage to not stigmatizing alliances with over the limit of members.

** And playing actively for their other alliance. We don't care. We let them hang out in our private channel anyway. These people are cool, they don't play both sides. They know to separate socializing with us from playing the game with others. These are not the people who run .tv and that sort of stuff for us.

*** Frankly I'm well tired of the false "care"/"don't care" dichotomies. The way I see it, we spend our caring playing the game and don't worry about it like it's serious business. Not worrying about PA like it's serious business is a cultural thing that makes it easier to trust all our security risks. I'm sure counter-examples to this can be found and thankfully I don't care, so you need not bother posting for my benefit.
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 10:59   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See, the annoying thing about disting is that you have slow research. When my BP did it last round, we never really had a shot at winning. Not because we got waved so much (Benneh and me combined lost less than 150 roids, and the only reason JBG and qebab lost more was because they were in the wrong alliance and on DnD, respectively), not because we didn't try hard enough, but simply because it takes forever to get going, and when you do you're still lagging behind. We had no FCs, we had no core mining, we were always behind on HCT when compared to other top100 planets.

To illustrate, at one point in the round, Benneh had 3.5k roids (of which he could mine 3k), and Winy, a galmate of ours, had 1.5k. Despite this, the galmate had about the same income as Benneh had.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 11:41   #48
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I was a t10 roidcount all rd and missed 2 research ticks. Yet didnt really gain until the last week on anyone..

Bleh at research.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 14:54   #49
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

From a CT viewpoint, for once its not going to be us that have to pull the fingers out and organise stuff. How about the heroic winners of last round NewDawn? Or the #1 alliance at the moment Urwins?
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 16:44   #50
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
From a CT viewpoint, for once its not going to be us that have to pull the fingers out and organise stuff. How about the heroic winners of last round NewDawn? Or the #1 alliance at the moment Urwins?
For once? So when DID you "pull out your fingers"? Please, correct me if I'm wrong but from an Asc point of view, CT has never made any major decisions, EVER.