User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:25   #1
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Useful sites PA should be on

I'm trying to locate website that accept news submissions about games like PA e.g. news articles on when the next round will start etc.

My current list is:
http://worldonlinegames.com <-- contacted to find out how to submit news
http://www.mpogd.com/
http://www.netgamers.org/
http://www.directoryofgames.com/ <-- currently getting ownership of PA entry so we can submit news

Additionally I'm also looking for sites where PA can simply be listed (and possibly voted for). So help with this would also be appreciated.

I've done some basic googling, but apparently I'm a actually meant to do some work while a work...

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:50   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Useful sites PA should be on

netgamers.org is updated once in a blue moon that coincides with a solar eclipse and an alignment of all planets in the solar system, its also visited about as much.
Its not a site i would consider a priority to put pa stuff on, even though theres already a link on it for pa (advertising signups for r19 lollyroffle) : http://www.netgamers.org/sitemap.php?page_id=2
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 12:25   #3
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
netgamers.org is updated once in a blue moon that coincides with a solar eclipse and an alignment of all planets in the solar system, its also visited about as much.
Its not a site i would consider a priority to put pa stuff on, even though theres already a link on it for pa (advertising signups for r19 lollyroffle) : http://www.netgamers.org/sitemap.php?page_id=2
NG actually update news when people give them news to put up - the problem is that we haven;t ever really given them any... I know its not a major priority, but it might as well be one of the sites we submit news to.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:19   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Will the submissions be as exciting as this one?

October 7, 2006
Planetarion Round 19: Endless Nights

Planetarion Round 19 is now under way - check it out and signup at www.planetarion.com

Thanks Kal
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:42   #5
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably try to get it on gaming forums before anything else.

EDIT: Or even general forums, there are probably alot of office workers who would be able to play.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 14:05   #6
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

PA is on the human powered search engine joeant.com

here
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 22:14   #7
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

i put in on ask.com planetarion and found this page http://worldonlinegames.com/game/1409/
so go vote for it!!
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 23:11   #8
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

hasn't this type of project by PA team been attempted numerous times before? and shouldn't it have been done about 20 rounds ago?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 23:25   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
i put in on ask.com planetarion and found this page http://worldonlinegames.com/game/1409/
so go vote for it!!
someones had fun on the comments for it i see already
jolt really have run up some bad will with the community havent they?